In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

The rise of UKIP - part 3

Post by Zambo »

Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

subsub

Re: The rise of UKIP - part 3

Post by subsub »

We'd be absolutely mad to pull out of the EU, and it's a pity that morons like Farage and his xenophobic supporters can't see that.
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

subsub wrote:We'd be absolutely mad to pull out of the EU, and it's a pity that morons like Farage and his xenophobic supporters can't see that.
The xenophobic supporters might agree with you if they actually felt the benefit of being in this cosy club who are "all in it together" , rather than a select few
that are quaffing the champers on the gravy train.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

subsub

Post by subsub »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
subsub wrote:We'd be absolutely mad to pull out of the EU, and it's a pity that morons like Farage and his xenophobic supporters can't see that.
The xenophobic supporters might agree with you if they actually felt the benefit of being in this cosy club who are "all in it together" , rather than a select few
that are quaffing the champers on the gravy train.
All this stuff about "gravy trains" is the kind of empty rhetoric that UKIP love.

the rotary club

Post by the rotary club »

Nigel Farage admits he 'doesn’t listen to music, watch TV or read'

Mr Farage calls his party the People’s Army and has previously sought to distance himself from the Westminster elite who show an embarrassing unawareness of popular culture.

Yet in an interview with the Observer Magazine, the party leader admitted he isn’t exactly in touch with modern-day viewing habits.

“I don’t listen to music, I don’t watch television, I don’t read,” he said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 42283.html

Out of touch who would have thought it.
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

the rotary club wrote:Nigel Farage admits he 'doesn’t listen to music, watch TV or read'.
The first two are absolutely excellent reasons why we should vote for him. Too busy preparing for Government and the rescue mission for Great Britain PLC.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

the rotary club

Too busy getting pissed more like.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Does he post on tf?
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

:lol: for Rotary and Ghosty posts.

the rotary club

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Does he post on tf?
I doubt it, I imagine he has Redknappesque tapawank skills.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Just heard on the radio, that our insane government has actually increased the amount of foreign aid that we the taxpayers have stolen from us.
At the same time, it seems other countries are reducing theirs.
Aside from the fact that it would be 'nice' if there were no poverty in the world, can anyone understand this lunacy?

By the way, I put it on this thread because UKIP at least, state they will dramatically cut foreign aid (I was thinking of putting it in the immigration & asylum thread, seeing as the lunatics are very much in charge of the asylum).
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:Just heard on the radio, that our insane government has actually increased the amount of foreign aid that we the taxpayers have stolen from us.
What an absolute disgrace, bearing in mind the state of our Public Services, particularly the NHS. :evil:
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

It makes no sense whatsoever.
No doubt the ‘other side’ will make the usual very commendable noises about supporting those worse off than us, and ‘it’s only 0.7%’ etc, - but it remains money taken from working british people and given away.
E & OE

the rotary club

Roy Twing wrote:Just heard on the radio, that our insane government has actually increased the amount of foreign aid that we the taxpayers have stolen from us.
At the same time, it seems other countries are reducing theirs.
Aside from the fact that it would be 'nice' if there were no poverty in the world, can anyone understand this lunacy?

By the way, I put it on this thread because UKIP at least, state they will dramatically cut foreign aid (I was thinking of putting it in the immigration & asylum thread, seeing as the lunatics are very much in charge of the asylum).
No you didn't think of putting in the 'immigration & asylum thread' did you. You've only mentioned it to have a snidey dig. :roll:

the rotary club

:mrgreen:

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Ukip have launched their manifesto today. They're going to lower taxes, reduce immigration and foreign aid and bring back grammar schools. Sound like good policies to me. By reducing tax people will have more disposable income which will
Benefit te economy .
MJInnocent

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

theleader82 wrote:Ukip have launched their manifesto today. They're going to lower taxes, reduce immigration and foreign aid and bring back grammar schools. Sound like good policies to me. By reducing tax people will have more disposable income which will
Benefit te economy .
Splendid common sense policies to put the Great back into Britain. Good on you , Nige me old son . =D>

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

I heard it all through at a meeting last night with Neil Hamilton and Paul Nuttall.

The entire thing is based on the (wrong) premise that they can recover the losses on EU contributions. Their maths is all to cock.

I was afraid I was going to condemn them unfairly, but after two hours of them giving it their best shot, and with an unchallenging audience, I realised their manifesto is a ragbag of the undesirable and the impractical.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
theleader82 wrote:Ukip have launched their manifesto today. They're going to lower taxes, reduce immigration and foreign aid and bring back grammar schools. Sound like good policies to me. By reducing tax people will have more disposable income which will
Benefit te economy .
Splendid common sense policies to put the Great back into Britain. Good on you , Nige me old son . =D>
Haven't had chance to digest the full details, but at first glance, I agree, - all logical, common sense stuff.
E & OE

lv

Post by lv »

Any manifesto of any party = lies, wishes and what they think we want to hear.

I vote on track record not promises and am still fucked as the tories need to go but labour can't be trusted to be put back in.

Ukip are way too young yet to have any chance yet but hopefully they will start to become a serious option in a few years.
"If there's anything more important than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now."

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Benefit te economy .
Haven't had chance to digest the full details, but at first glance, I agree, - all logical, common sense stuff.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is reducing immigration a common-sense policy, unless you have an irrational fear of immigrants?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Benefit te economy .

Why is reducing immigration a common-sense policy, unless you have an irrational fear of immigrants?

Let me think, - today's reports of overcrowded primary schools perhaps? or the housing crisis? or the overstretched NHS? or the gridlocked roads?
Just for starters.
Looking forward to your reply.
E & OE

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Benefit te economy .

Let me think, - today's reports of overcrowded primary schools perhaps? or the housing crisis? or the overstretched NHS? or the gridlocked roads?
Just for starters.
And that's ALL the fault of immigrants, is it?

I despair at people like you, I really do.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Benefit te economy .

Just for starters.
And that's ALL the fault of immigrants, is it?

I despair at people like you, I really do.
Who has said it is ALL the fault of immigrants?
I despair at morons, I really do.
E & OE

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Mmmm they're going to raise the tax threshold to be inline with minimum wage which sounds good, I would guess the vast majority of euro immigrants are here doing minimum wage jobs so doesn't that mean that they won't be paying any tax at all therefore using all our services for free?
Brilliantly Honest