Multiculturalism - part 3

In-depth debate on all topical issues
theleader82

Re: Multiculturalism - part 3

Post by theleader82 »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1690231/g ... lligators/

A girl on a spring break holiday was gang raped then fed to alligators in South Carolina
Last edited by theleader82 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MJInnocent

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

What point are you trying to make?

What relevance does it have to this thread?If your point is there shouldn't be black people in the US, it's a bit late. When they were being shipped over in chains to be sold in slave auctions, I imagine they weren't that keen to be there either.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Hillman avenger wrote:What point are you trying to make?

What relevance does it have to this thread?If your point is there shouldn't be black people in the US, it's a bit late. When they were being shipped over in chains to be sold in slave auctions, I imagine they weren't that keen to be there either.
Stories like this get brushed under the carpet by the media.
MJInnocent

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Virtually everything theleader posts has no relevance to anything. Just lazily stumbles on shit stories and pastes them on here and isn't able to comment on them.
Last edited by kancutlawns on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Check out "Don't Make the Black Kids Angry" by Colin Flaherty. He exposes the absolutely disgusting levels of black on white violence in America that no one wants to admit or talk about.

It'd be wasted on you though as there is clearly no such problem in your liberal deluded world. Then you've got CNN cutting quotes from black women just at the right point calling for them to go burn down their shit in white neighbourhoods not their own. They protrayed it as a message for peace unless you heard the sentence that fell out of her mouth directly after.

Mind, it would be interesting to hear you defend it but that's easy for you. You just deny the very existence of it full stop.

Maybe these places have too many kebab shops and taxi ranks like over here.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... treet.html
Jeremy Vine threatened by road rage driver
MJInnocent

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

theleader82 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... treet.html
Jeremy Vine threatened by road rage driver
An every day occurrence when you're dealing with an every day attitude I'm afraid.

Hillman avenger

theleader82 wrote:

So how did you hear about it then?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
theleader82 wrote:

So how did you hear about it then?
He read the whole newspaper.
If this had been someone refusing to serve a double portion of ice cream in celebration of a gay marriage it'd have been the number one story on every bbc bulletin.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Not sure where to put this but here will do.

Anyone listening to James O'Brien this morning on LBC ?

He's surpassed himself in the basement department with his latest topic. A polish man was attacked and killed by a group of teenagers apparently because he spoke with a foreign accent. Obrien wants to know shouldn't we be asking who radicalised them?

He's alluding to his now total obsession with Nigel Farage a man he claims objects to foreign languages spoken on the street.

For fuck sake can this bloke not get any worse. He's been switched off now as he's adopted that conscientious caring wispering tone he likes to use which just makes me want to punch his head in.

No fucking chance he'll ever ask why black people violently target whites so often of course and who's radicalising them. Or what's radicalising them to go round stabbing and shooting everyone in sight - just the same old 'far right', UKIP and Farage blaming.

He used to be good, but now I can't bear listening to his condescending smug tone.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

He's got a point and is being upfront about what kind of creature Choudhry is. Farage is an smarmy cunt who thrived on suspicion of foreigners speaking in odd accents to win Brexit. It's a good show today.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

What I struggle with with OB is his thought processes. He waffles on with no real focus, throwing in largely meaningless anecdotes and any decent points he makes get diluted because he gets stuck into convoluted arguments. It's hard to stick with a topic beyond ten odd minutes.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

As a Brexit voter myself and someone concerned about the immigration levels of , I can honestly say I've never met anyone who despises eastern European workers for their race or whatever. Their issues are purely numbers and the effect those numbers have on their own wages , housing and other things related to overcrowding. But JOb and his ilk other are obsessed with the idea it's just pure hatred and will never deviate from that line whatsoever. That is not being balanced or running a good debate.

No wonder the BBC like him.

Hillman avenger

You are going to have to accept that not everyone sees the world the way you do, and that does not come from being perverse, being anti=Brit or anything else like that.

O'Brien is asking a perfectly good question- how is it that these lads feel they are right to beat somebody to death because he is Polish? And he is quite right to suggest that what Farage has done over the last few years has (intentionally or otherwise) been perceived by dimwits as encouragement to act like this.

There's plenty of coverage of attacks by other races on white people, so it would be wrong not to ask if attacks like this will happen more often.

You always undermine any point you make by including sweeping generalisations. Yes, there is black on white violence we also need to stop, but "stabbing and shooting everyone in sight" FFS.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

There are those who seek to justify their racism and xenophobia behind some mask of defensive concern. That of protecting "their own" rather than just outright hating the other. Though the latter is correct.

They will always hate the other, no matter what.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

I saw this story this morning, and I really don't know whether the fact that this poor man was polish had anything to do with it. It was certainly a horrifying attack but seems on the face of it to be more a question of feral youths running wild upon our streets than anything else.
If the victim had been a policeman or a Rabbi, we'd have heard tick justifying it I expect.
The fact is though that it's both ridiculous and very wrong to try to use this dreadful incident to gain political brownie points or quite falsely implicate Nigel Farage or anyone else in something which is not connected to him.
This is like trying to blame Martin Luther King for gang violence in the projects.
I'm very tired of hearing people trying to silence legitimate arguments by falsely associating thm with the actions of idiots and criminals.
Must we be silent about every controversy in society in case some lunatic is somehow inspired to violence by the expression of a reasonable opinion ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Well if the concerns of a few cops I know are anything to to by, the whole incident was taken as a racist one from the start then whatever evidence they could find to confirm it used afterwards.

You can barely get the Police to turn out for a common assault on a white person these days if the police are under any slight pressure, but if you're of an ethnic or gay background (and you can now add to that a dozen or more new minority descriptors) you can claim you're a victim of hate crime (that's if some twat on the switchboard hasn't already talked you into it with a series of loaded questions designed to convince anyone who was previously sure it wasn't). At this point you get priority treatment.

I've checked what priority treatment I might get and there isn't any unless I'm murdered, or in reverse a priority prosecution for a minor comment some poor diddums got all worked up about and felt offended.

There should be no priority treatment for anyone and it should all be judged by the scale of the offence not loaded towards special interest groups all of which are defined by the left.

In this case I doubt the young thugs involved are even interested in politics to have even heard Farage, but such is the need to prove hate crime it's almost in competition with the rape lobby who feel the need to make sure all rape allegations end in rape convictions when many are as spurious as they can get.

As we've seen above some people just cannot accept there isn't that much hate about from us whitey , or they will have to dramatically concede their argument id they can't shout hate crime, racism, islamophobia etc every opportunity.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:
There's plenty of coverage of attacks by other races on white people,

No, - there isn't.
You are as usual talking utter nonsense.
Indigenous white people (for want of a better description) suffer more racist attacks by far than any other group, yet for every one msm report of these you can find, I guarantee I could find ten where the former were the perpetrators.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Royal24s wrote:..
Good cruise Roy?

Rantan Zero

Post by Rantan Zero »

Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:

No, - there isn't.
Indigenous white people (for want of a better description) suffer more racist attacks by far than any other group,.
Well they would do because there's more of them..

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Rantan Zero wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:

No, - there isn't.
Indigenous white people (for want of a better description) suffer more racist attacks by far than any other group,.
Well they would do because there's more of them..

Not the point, but anyway - your point is at least offset by the fact that there are also fewer of the non-indigenous people to commit the higher number of racist attacks - work that one out if you wish.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

The destruction of britain continues unabated:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... names.html
E & OE

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Hillman avenger wrote:You are going to have to accept that not everyone sees the world the way you do
That is the way of the world,my old chum and always will be and it goes both ways.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:The destruction of britain continues unabated:

I'll say in their favour, at least they pick traditional names for their kids. Some of the names our lot are giving their kids are plain stupid and destined to make them look stupid in adulthood.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

m4rkb wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:The destruction of britain continues unabated:

I'll say in their favour, at least they pick traditional names for their kids. Some of the names our lot are giving their kids are plain stupid and destined to make them look stupid in adulthood.
Yup, those pricks calling their offspring characters from Game of Thrones need a bit of a kicking. Not going to be much use to them growing up when the fad has worn off.