Corbyn

In-depth debate on all topical issues
turnitin

Re: Corbyn

Post by turnitin »

You don't mess with the Dick.
Desperately seeking solace from the multis.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

beingsoblase wrote:So, in light of this how long will it be before a law is passed making it illegal to publish CCTV, unauthorized phone photos and video of politicians, in the interest of national security of course.
An extremely long time.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Storm in a teacup but the point about rail services in the UK remain valid.

birdie

Post by birdie »

The Tick wrote:Storm in a teacup but the point about rail services in the UK remain valid.

Of course there never ever was overcrowding when BR ran the system was there? I remember sitting on my suitcase all the way from Bristol to London when it was run by BR, so nowt has changed. He's been caught out in a cheap stunt which backfired, why didn't the twerp book in advance? It isn't as if he hasn't got the staff to do that for him, then he could have sat next to the dearly beloved to his hearts content, and his appointment in Newcastle (or wherever it was) wasn't done at five minutes notice, after all, he managed to organise a film
crew but couldn't organise a pre booked ticket.

KNUT
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

birdie wrote:
The Tick wrote:Storm in a teacup but the point about rail services in the UK remain valid.

Of course there never ever was overcrowding when BR ran the system was there? I remember sitting on my suitcase all the way from Bristol to London when it was run by BR, so nowt has changed. He's been caught out in a cheap stunt which backfired, why didn't the twerp book in advance? It isn't as if he hasn't got the staff to do that for him, then he could have sat next to the dearly beloved to his hearts content, and his appointment in Newcastle (or wherever it was) wasn't done at five minutes notice, after all, he managed to organise a film

KNUT
How does any of that justify the poor service provided by these rail firms? They need to be told to shape up.

birdie

Post by birdie »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Nothing to do with bransons double agenda of course

I'm not sure which agenda that would be but obviously Branson is defending his business, whoever crap that might be, as would any other business man. You can't really blame him for that.

birdie

Post by birdie »

The Tick wrote:
birdie wrote:

KNUT
How does any of that justify the poor service provided by these rail firms? They need to be told to shape up.
I don't think I said it justified poor service, I was just pointing out that it wasn't all better under BR.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

birdie wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Nothing to do with bransons double agenda of course

I'm not sure which agenda that would be
Umm...

1. Corbyn wants to reprivatise trains

2. BA had a PR coup yesterday
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

birdie

Post by birdie »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
birdie wrote:

Umm...

Dont you mean de privatise or renationalise? or am I got getting something here? I know I'm as bright as a TocH lamp, but what does BA stand for, in relation to Bransons trains, I mean.
Last edited by birdie on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Corbyn is a fucking bellend who surrounds himself with sychopantic soap dodgers.

Where is Labour's 'middle ground' whilst all this is going on? Where's Ed (Milliband),Chucker,that cunt from Leigh and all the other sharp suited centre wallahs?

Fucking wankers with no principles,keep taking the money fellers.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

birdie

Post by birdie »

Now it seems as though his supporters are alleging that the CCTV footage has been doctored. :shock: don't really know how, mebbe Virgin somehow made the passengers disappear and make it look as though there were vacant seats, in which case they would have also removed all those red reserved tags and made it look even worse for Jezzer.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

birdie wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
birdie wrote:

Umm...

Dont you mean de privatise or renationalise? or am I got getting something here? I know I'm as bright as a TocH lamp, but what does BA stand for, in relation to Bransons trains, I mean.
Deprivatise

British Airways
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

birdie

Post by birdie »

Now the daft sod has changed his story and is saying that he was looking for two vacant seats together, so is he admitting to telling big fat lie and it was a publicity stunt all along, or will he blame an unnamed 'spokesperson' for getting it wrong?

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

birdie wrote:Now the daft sod has changed his story and is saying that he was looking for two vacant seats together, so is he admitting to telling big fat lie and it was a publicity stunt all along, or will he blame an unnamed 'spokesperson' for getting it wrong?
He's a left wing Marxist loon caught with his pants down and floundering like an upside down turtle when confronted with the cold hard facts, not unlike some on here Birdie (waves at Subo, I see you baby :wink: )
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

birdie wrote:Now the daft sod has changed his story and is saying that he was looking for two vacant seats together, so is he admitting to telling big fat lie and it was a publicity stunt all along, or will he blame an unnamed 'spokesperson' for getting it wrong?
He couldn't find a seat with his Mrs so decided to sit on the floor, yeah alright Jezza we believe you. :-k

birdie

Post by birdie »

Kowalski wrote:
N
He couldn't find a seat with his Mrs so decided to sit on the floor, yeah alright Jezza we believe you. :-k

Clearly plenty of his supporters do.

birdie

Post by birdie »

Kowalski wrote:
Is it my imagination, or does that pic you posted a couple of pages back show several rows of double vacant seats?

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

birdie wrote:
Kowalski wrote:
Is it my imagination, or does that pic you posted a couple of pages back show several rows of double vacant seats?
Yes it did, and after the interview he went and sat on a double seat alone:

He's full of shit, like all politicians.

I'm not quite sure he's some kind of messiah to some people.

Must be the beard.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

finchman wrote:Corbyn is a fucking bellend who surrounds himself with sychopantic soap dodgers.

Where is Labour's 'middle ground' whilst all this is going on? Where's Ed (Milliband),Chucker,that cunt from Leigh and all the other sharp suited centre wallahs?

Fucking wankers with no principles,keep taking the money fellers.
This comment needs picture framing and nailing above the fireplace of every home in Britain.

Reg

Post by Reg »

He's a twat.

Even if his story were true this whole stunt is typical of the sort of cringeworthy crap that he pumps out, all of which make him look like the bumbling fucking idiot that he is.

Like that arsehole documentary maker who used to follow people round and film them slamming doors in his face.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

birdie

Post by birdie »

Kowalski wrote:
birdie wrote:
Kowalski wrote:
Yes it did, and after the interview he went and sat on a double seat alone:

He's full of shit, like all politicians.

I'm not quite sure he's some kind of messiah to some people.

Must be the beard.
Mebbe the Mrs went to avail herself of the lavvy where Jezza had camped outside of, in one of the reports it was said that he had sat down next to an aide, so much for wanting to sit next to the wife.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

birdie wrote:Mebbe the Mrs went to avail herself of the lavvy where Jezza had camped outside of, in one of the reports it was said that he had sat down next to an aide, so much for wanting to sit next to the wife.
Yeah ok :D

Corbyn definitely needs some new spin doctors though.

If you're going to pull a publicity stunt like this at least pick a packed train, there are enough of them.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

If the train was, indeed, "ram-packed", that suggests to me that Virgin are pricing the tickets just about right.

Corbyn vs Branson: battle of the beardy twats.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JimmyDee wrote:If the train was, indeed, "ram-packed", that suggests to me that Virgin are pricing the tickets just about right.

Corbyn vs Branson: battle of the beardy twats.
That phrase fucking annoyed me since I heard it first on last night's C4 News. Shows the cackhanded nature of whatever advisor quoted the words as it should be either "rammed" or "jam-packed." Hate this stupid amalgam.

Rant over.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

birdie

Post by birdie »

According to a report I read all those unoccupied reserved seats were from York, which, it seems, was the first stop, and a spokesman for Virgin implied that passengers were at liberty to sit in them until York when the people who had reserved them would be boarding, so, unless the train conductor, or whatever they are called these days, was very bloody minded, no passenger should have been without summat to park their ar*e on. :lol: at least as far as York, where I suppose people would also disembark so,leaving empty seats.