In-depth debate on all topical issues
The Tick

Re: The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

Post by The Tick »

phpBB [video]

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

You should take a look at one of the videos Youtube is suggesting you watch in a similar vein to that typical drivel you linked to. This one in fact.
phpBB [video]

Most people will start to get a little worried when quaint English villages suddenly have a bunch of immigrants forced on them because we're becoming so massively overwhelmed they just seem to land anywhere there's a field to sleep in. But not you. I imagine you'll be in a partial state of ecstacy at the thought the order is changing and migrants from any backward shithole can displace villagers like these.

We're in an accelerating rate of takeover of our culture. It's worth commenting at this point that the global politics behind all this mass migration - courtesy of our ties with an EU dictatorship is also in an accelerated state of takeover. They have plunged every single country in it's membership into chaos via one way or another.

Out of chaos you get order. At the end of this migrant crisis there will be so much chaos we'll be on our bended knees to anyone who can restore order. But it own't be the kind of order anyone other than the elite in the EU want.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

m4rkb wrote:You should take a look at one of the videos Youtube is suggesting you watch in a similar vein to that typical drivel you linked to. This one in fact.
phpBB [video]

Most people will start to get a little worried when quaint English villages suddenly have a bunch of immigrants forced on them because we're becoming so massively overwhelmed they just seem to land anywhere there's a field to sleep in. But not you. I imagine you'll be in a partial state of ecstacy at the thought the order is changing and migrants from any backward shithole can displace villagers like these.

We're in an accelerating rate of takeover of our culture. It's worth commenting at this point that the global politics behind all this mass migration - courtesy of our ties with an EU dictatorship is also in an accelerated state of takeover. They have plunged every single country in it's membership into chaos via one way or another.

Out of chaos you get order. At the end of this migrant crisis there will be so much chaos we'll be on our bended knees to anyone who can restore order. But it own't be the kind of order anyone other than the elite in the EU want.
+1

Ive been saying this for years and veen pillored regarding it. Its not even the refugees thats overwhelming our country and traditions. We've been overwhelmed since 1980's because there simply is far too many of this alien culture and peoples within Britain. I have absolutely nothing whatsoever against Blacks or Pakistanis etc but if only around the time of Enoch Powell in parliament we'd actually set strict quotas on exactly how many immigrants and their off-springs were allowed in the country. Inter-racial off-springs would have to be counted as "immigrants" or "immigrant descendents".

Few hundred or thousands ethnics are welcome addition to the country but right now there are millions upon millions of em and that aint right

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

m4rkb wrote:You should take a look at one of the videos Youtube is suggesting you watch in a similar vein to that typical drivel you linked to. This one in fact.
phpBB [video]

Before the paranoia sets in, bear in mind an interviewee in the video you posted states that the decline of said village began before the refugees were brought in. So it's a case of contractors finding an already undesirable area and dumping the people there. Which is not a good practice anyway.

It would be a good idea to stop meddling in the affairs of the countries that these people flee from. That could help to stem the flow a bit.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The Tick wrote:It would be a good idea to stop meddling in the affairs of the countries that these people flee from. That could help to stem the flow a bit.

What would also stem the flow is to also not to give preferential treatment to migrants ahead of the indigenous people of this nation,
such as allowing queue-jumping on council-housing when others born here have been on waiting lists for several years.
Also they seem to become experts on claiming benefits despite not speaking English and why are there "helpers" that are
eagerly on hand to help fill in the forms to exploit the system to the full.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

Islam can hardly be called a religion of peace. Since it's inception it has been involved in warfare, massacre and the forcible conversion of individuals at the pain of death and the treatment of non Muslims as second class citizens.

Which still occurs in countries like Egypt, Pakistan. The Crusades are constantly brought up as the face of Christianity being a violent religion which it was. However no mention is made of the countless jihads across North Africa, Spain, the near East and India which resulted in the deaths of millions and the ransacking and looting of countless treasures.
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

ovechkin8 wrote:Islam can hardly be called a religion of peace. Since it's inception it has been involved in warfare, massacre and the forcible conversion of individuals at the pain of death and the treatment of non Muslims as second class citizens.

Which still occurs in countries like Egypt, Pakistan. The Crusades are constantly brought up as the face of Christianity being a violent religion which it was. However no mention is made of the countless jihads across North Africa, Spain, the near East and India which resulted in the deaths of millions and the ransacking and looting of countless treasures.
Complete load of crap regarding Egypt and Pakistan and ive been to both countries as a white christian man.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Egypt's a secular, military autocracy that has vowed to protect non Muslims and has cracked down on the MB over the last couple of years. Pakistan, outside the villages in the north which are backward and repressive is generally liberal and protects religious minorities. There are obviously instances where this may not be the case but religious bigotry is largely confined to Shia vs Sunni which is replicated across South Asia and the Middle East.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

kancutlawns wrote:Egypt's a secular, military autocracy that has vowed to protect non Muslims and has cracked down on the MB over the last couple of years. Pakistan, outside the villages in the north which are backward and repressive is generally liberal and protects religious minorities. There are obviously instances where this may not be the case but religious bigotry is largely confined to Shia vs Sunni which is replicated across South Asia and the Middle East.
To be honest with you when i went to North Pakistan (to see the beauty of the place in 1994) the shias/sunnis all got along and inter-married and speaking to pakistanis here in the UK, they tell me its still the same there however there are sinister agendas and folks who are trying to sow seeds of sectarian rife within their society.

I guess its the same in the middle east too. Prior to 1945 the jews and muslims lived in peace and harmony with each other. Infact alot of the arab capitals such as Baghdad and Cairo had massive jewish populations. A third of Baghdads population prior to world war one was jewish.Iraq always has had shia/sunni living side by side. Saddams right hand man, Tariq Aziz was christian

Look at Syria where christians, shias and sunnis have always lived side by side and in harmony. Assad is an alawite and his wife is sunni. Assad as a alawaite shia prays in a sunni mosque. All religions have lived side by side and christianity has thrived in secular Syria

Yet look at our Western leaders who couldent give a damn about Christians in Syria and have instead funded, trained and backed wahabbi jihadists terrorist groups to topple secular Syria and Assad and if that has meant slaughtering Christians then so be it just like in Libya.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Egypt's a secular, military autocracy that has vowed to protect non Muslims and has cracked down on the MB over the last couple of years. Pakistan, outside the villages in the north which are backward and repressive is generally liberal and protects religious minorities. There are obviously instances where this may not be the case but religious bigotry is largely confined to Shia vs Sunni which is replicated across South Asia and the Middle East.
To be honest with you when i went to North Pakistan (to see the beauty of the place in 1994) the shias/sunnis all got along and inter-married and speaking to pakistanis here in the UK, they tell me its still the same there however there are sinister agendas and folks who are trying to sow seeds of sectarian rife within their society.

I guess its the same in the middle east too. Prior to 1945 the jews and muslims lived in peace and harmony with each other. Infact alot of the arab capitals such as Baghdad and Cairo had massive jewish populations. A third of Baghdads population prior to world war one was jewish.Iraq always has had shia/sunni living side by side. Saddams right hand man, Tariq Aziz was christian

Look at Syria where christians, shias and sunnis have always lived side by side and in harmony. Assad is an alawite and his wife is sunni. Assad as a alawaite shia prays in a sunni mosque. All religions have lived side by side and christianity has thrived in secular Syria

Yet look at our Western leaders who couldent give a damn about Christians in Syria and have instead funded, trained and backed wahabbi jihadists terrorist groups to topple secular Syria and Assad and if that has meant slaughtering Christians then so be it just like in Libya.
You're right Bob. Muslims, Jews, Christians and Hindus coexisted happily over centuries in different regions and countries. It's the retrograde colonisation, increasing hegemony, economic control underpinned by oil, messianic ultra Conservative Christianity in the US and general vested interests for Saudi and Israel that has caused the catastrophic end of days conflict in Syria and Iraq.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Listening to R5 on the way home earlier, - the news was dominated by 2 stories - mainly the first round of prosecutions of the muslim paedophile scumbags in Rotherham (the tip of a huge iceberg), and radicalisation of young muslims in Brum.
Only, - in the reports, which covered around an hour, a certain word was never once mentioned, - I'm sure everyone knows what it was.
E & OE

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Begin and end with M ?
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4 colin wrote:Begin and end with M ?

Wash your mouth out, - don't you know that "this grooming takes place in every town, village and hamlet throughout the country and no background or culture is exempt".
E & OE

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35685981

Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

I can't imagine that Putin will take this lightly.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Another trial of 'asians' that seems to have been largely ignored by our unbiased mainstream media (while a dead lord gets front page treatment):

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/cr ... -1-7096362
E & OE

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

phpBB [video]

I know it's a day early . Just getting in the Fun Friday mood.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I've just recently noticed this book and its author:

http://pmclauth.com/the-book/why-the-pu ... ignificant

It is perhaps most notable for the fact that I couldn't find a single mainstream review of this.

Anyway, - I've ordered a copy, but it is probably literally preaching to the converted, and those who need to read almost certainly won't, but I'll happily provide snippets from time to time.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Have you ordered a new pair of underpants too Roy?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I see you've reverted to your usual goading stance, now that your debating 'skills' have been found wanting. :lol:
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're "peaking" a little early Roy, the book's not yet arrived.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Not sure of the wisdom in saying this, but I was recently pointed to this book by a 'friend', who is actually, apparently, quoted in it.
She's a birmingham council social services worker, and she's now gone on record to say that there is evidence every girl living in children’s homes in Birmingham is being sexually 'exploited' mostly by 'asians'.
She's currently suspended on paid leave.

I mentioned her on here a long time ago, and she was hinting about the scale of the muslim scourge in brum (my words, not hers) way back then. It looks like this book is the only daylight her comments will see.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Probably been suspended for propagating wild and unsubstantiated conjecture. Not sure I'd want such an individual being employed at the whim of the taxpayer. Seems to be a bitter and twisted individual.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

The lady who exposed the rotherham scandal was on 5live the other week. She has written a book about her experience . She was ignored by the police but have all her info to the journalist andrew Norfolk who brought the scandal to light
MJInnocent

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

theleader82 wrote:The lady who exposed the rotherham scandal was on 5live the other week. She has written a book about her experience . She was ignored by the police but have all her info to the journalist andrew Norfolk who brought the scandal to light

Sounds similar to this one, - but the info needs to get into the public domain, and so far the book seems to be getting as much publicity as a WI meeting in Saudi Arabia.
E & OE

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Roy Twing wrote:
theleader82 wrote:The lady who exposed the rotherham scandal was on 5live the other week. She has written a book about her experience . She was ignored by the police but have all her info to the journalist andrew Norfolk who brought the scandal to light

Sounds similar to this one, - but the info needs to get into the public domain, and so far the book seems to be getting as much publicity as a WI meeting in Saudi Arabia.
That is, of course, despite the time she got, quite rightly, on R4 and R5
You know, they are channels owned by the appalling BBC.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you