Am on ma way

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
pugsly

Am on ma way

Post by pugsly »

The price of ' Iron Ore' has hit Rock Bottom in Australia , The big boss is flew into our camp this morning, We reckon we are for the chop. been here 2 years now. on a 457 work Visa so i will be first from the Maintenance side to go. made great money here and kept it. Exchange rate is making a little comeback . Will have month in ASIA before i come home , i think ? hmmmm ' just seen a job advertised in my field. will send my CV ' never been to Ghana. here we fucking go again fuck it :lol: :lol: .

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Am on ma way

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Good luck bro

Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Good luck bro

8) Cheers man

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

pugsly wrote:The price of ' Iron Ore' has hit Rock Bottom in Australia
Mike Parry warned about this 2 months ago on his show. Mike Parry , our own Nostradamus.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
pugsly wrote:The price of ' Iron Ore' has hit Rock Bottom in Australia
Mike Parry warned about this 2 months ago on his show. Mike Parry , our own Nostradamus.
Did He ? think your pulling my leg, but i like MIke Parry, :lol:

Roquetas

Post by Roquetas »

pugsly wrote:The price of ' Iron Ore' has hit Rock Bottom in Australia , The big boss is flew into our camp this morning, We reckon we are for the chop. been here 2 years now. on a 457 work Visa so i will be first from the Maintenance side to go. made great money here and kept it. Exchange rate is making a little comeback . Will have month in ASIA before i come home , i think ? hmmmm ' just seen a job advertised in my field. will send my CV ' never been to Ghana. here we fucking go again fuck it :lol: :lol: .
Your life does have one or two parallels with my own...not sure I'd go and work in Ghana, mind.
All eyes and ears...

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

Roquetas wrote:
pugsly wrote:The price of ' Iron Ore' has hit Rock Bottom in Australia , The big boss is flew into our camp this morning, We reckon we are for the chop. been here 2 years now. on a 457 work Visa so i will be first from the Maintenance side to go. made great money here and kept it. Exchange rate is making a little comeback . Will have month in ASIA before i come home , i think ? hmmmm ' just seen a job advertised in my field. will send my CV ' never been to Ghana. here we fucking go again fuck it :lol: :lol: .
Your life does have one or two parallels with my own...not sure I'd go and work in Ghana, mind.

Always read your posts , and followed your travels, cant do the 9-5 either , :oops: Good luck to you. Thursday is D day. cheers

Roquetas

Post by Roquetas »

Good luck too - hope it all works out, one way or another.
All eyes and ears...

Thursty

Post by Thursty »

pugsly wrote:The price of ' Iron Ore' has hit Rock Bottom
Very good. :)

Good time to leave with winter coming. Ghana is a great country, very friendly people. Good luck, pugs-o.
the smoke gets in your eyes
run the exhaust back inside
close the window and take a ride
i've got a place to go
there's nowhere to hide

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

Thursty wrote:
pugsly wrote:The price of ' Iron Ore' has hit Rock Bottom
Very good. :)

Good time to leave with winter coming. Ghana is a great country, very friendly people. Good luck, pugs-o.
Thanks Thursty.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Good luck bredren, be sure to keep us all updated
I was bummed by the ghost of Liberace

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

:shock: 4 Blokes got made redundant of each crew , and i kept my job. :D thanks to you all