The Driver

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Reg

The Driver

Post by Reg »

Watched the third part, and was looking forward to seeing how they would resolve everything in the final episode.

Just discovered that this WAS the final episode. :?

Sick of these series that set everything up nicely then just say, "fuck it, can't think of a proper ending so let's just stop in the middle".

Inside Job was another. :x
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

genehunt1973

Re: The Driver

Post by genehunt1973 »

Reg wrote:Watched the third part, and was looking forward to seeing how they would resolve everything in the final episode.

Just discovered that this WAS the final episode. :?

Sick of these series that set everything up nicely then just say, "fuck it, can't think of a proper ending so let's just stop in the middle".

Inside Job was another. :x
I enjoyed this right up until the very end ,Hate programmes like this :x
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

carcinogen

Re: The Driver

Post by carcinogen »

Reg wrote:Sick of these series that set everything up nicely then just say, "fuck it, can't think of a proper ending so let's just stop in the middle".
Bit like life innit...
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.