Regional Netflix

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
shabbado

Regional Netflix

Post by shabbado »

Anyone on a PC and wanting to access the American (or other regions) version of Netflix simply install the Hola plugin for Chrome.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... meio?hl=en
A joyless arsehole

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: Regional Netflix

Post by Basualdo »

shabbado wrote:Anyone on a PC and wanting to access the American (or other regions) version of Netflix simply install the Hola plugin for Chrome.

Got it already, but i also heard netflix are looking out for this and will csncel any subscriptions if they catch you. Bet they don't cancel the payments though.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Netshits more like. Or something.
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

Basualdo wrote:
shabbado wrote:Anyone on a PC and wanting to access the American (or other regions) version of Netflix simply install the Hola plugin for Chrome.

Got it already, but i also heard netflix are looking out for this and will csncel any subscriptions if they catch you. Bet they don't cancel the payments though.
Why would Netflix cancel a subscription you are paying for?

Region exclusive material is a crock of shit anyway.

What are UK subscribers missing out on?
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Gosport Mark wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

Not a great deal different from the US tbh, but with the hula thingy you can get netflix from every country that does it. I suppose theyre worried about foreign rights issues.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

Basualdo wrote:
Gosport Mark wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

Not a great deal different from the US tbh, but with the hula thingy you can get netflix from every country that does it. I suppose theyre worried about foreign rights issues.
Netflix can't control third party publishers producing software that gets around their content. dare say that they could never be held responsible and very much doubt that distributors would withdraw their product as streaming is the future. fucked if I've walked into a blockbusters or xtravision for near on.....I don't know, too many years.

strange how times have changed. in the past I would go to a rental store and spend £? on rentals. however now that it is digital and I see that Xmen blah blah is £3.75 to rent, I think "do I really want to see it for that?"

pirate bay has ruined my opinion of worth.
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The other problem is all films are shit
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:The other problem is all films are shit
Clearly you are a man who has never seen, "One of our dinosaurs is missing" or "black beards ghost".

I thought you would have been personal friends with Black Beards ghost.

andyrich666

Post by andyrich666 »

I just use CactusVPN SmartDNS, you can watch either, if you don't have a fixed IP addy you can flick your router off and get a free trial for life.

I never looked on the UK one, but I think I have seen everything on netflix now so maybe cancel and just use others id's or trials