PELE IN INTENSIVE CARE

Anything sportlike
theleader82

Re: PELE IN INTENSIVE CARE

Post by theleader82 »

A great professional on and off the pitch and ambassador for the game. People like Pele, Gretzky and michael Jordan transcend their sports.
MJInnocent

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

theleader82 wrote:A great professional on and off the pitch and ambassador for the game. People like Pele, Gretzky and michael Jordan transcend their sports.
Leader we agree :!:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

theleader82 wrote:A great professional on and off the pitch and ambassador for the game. People like Pele, Gretzky and michael Jordan transcend their sports.
I always thought and knew you wern't the wisest individual
Last edited by Robert Heenan on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Bobbles - it's all about opinions innit :)
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

delboy1983 wrote:Bobbles - it's all about opinions innit :)
You might think its an opinion but your opinions dont mean anything.

Ive already exposed Pele's sordid and sleazy lifestyle and its all so apparent how he prostitutes himself to the corporates and has done since his studio 54 orgy days

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

I started exposing Pele back in 2006 on the old BBC 606 site and i got all sorts of abuse and vitriol. Its never stopped me posting. Ive even voiced my beliefs to people in everyday life too and you maybe suprised but almost of all the people ive spoken to in real life have told me theyve never bought into the hype regarding Pele.

On the forums my situation has been like that of Dr Walter Kornbluth from the movie, Splash. Dr Kornbluth got pelters but in the end was vindicated. Its the same with regards to Pele and i believe just as how Jerry Sadowitz was vindicated..so will I.

It doesnt matter to me Del that you steadfastly refuse to consider what i post regarding your charlatan hero. Even if one poster considers what ive posted then its success for me and so far i know M4rkb, Sadact7 on here have at the very least considered what ive posted about Pele. On the BBC606 forum i convinced RobertNCUSA and a many others regarding Pele

On the Lancashire Evening Post on the night Sir Tom Finney (RIP) passed away...i left this comment:

Robert Heenan
11:21 PM on 14/02/2014

Extremely sad news. Sir Tom is an absolute legend. A thoroughly very nice and genuine person who was very down to earth. Sir Tom had dignity and honour and didnt need to become Blatter and FIFA/corporate lapdog puppet poodle ambassador or corporate prostitute and because of thathe gets so much respect.

Compare Pele and Sir Tom Finney

Sir Tom Finney - Genuinely decent and honest as well as so humble and thoroughly down to earth person

Pele - A charlatan and ego-maniac who is the master of his own self-publicity. A corporate prostitute who has absolutely no self-respect.

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/preston-north ... ments-area

15 readers give my comments a thumbs-up and that was nice.

I know many folks agree with what I do and that is expose Pele who in the past year has made $82 million dollars and thats just money we know off.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Obsessed, deranged. nuts and that's the Reverend Heenan's better characteristics but I know everyone is waiting with bated breath on his expose of Sir Bobby Charlton.
C'mon Bob let's have it. :)
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

subsub

Post by subsub »

Robert Heenan wrote:I started exposing Pele back in 2006 on the old BBC 606 site
Did you? You've never mentioned it before.
Robert Heenan wrote:On the Lancashire Evening Post on the night Sir Tom Finney (RIP) passed away...i left this comment
Great, so on the day you should be paying tribute to one person, you turn it into a ill-informed sneer about another. Top, top work :rolleyes:
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

delboy1983 wrote:Obsessed, deranged. nuts and that's the Reverend Heenan's better characteristics but I know everyone is waiting with bated breath on his expose of Sir Bobby Charlton.
C'mon Bob let's have it. :)
Atleast I have morals and a conscience. The same can't be said about you who defends the morally repugnants and immoral lowlifes

I guess you defend them because you associate yourself with them

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

So your mate Diego was not morally repugnant and was not an immoral lowife.
History says different.
Pele behaved impeccably on the park and was a genius and that is why I rate him .
Your accusations have no substance which your mate had plenty of .
Anyway are you now going to apologise for slagging off a Man Utd legend because despite having been asked over a dozen times you have kept silent.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

delboy1983 wrote:So your mate Diego was not morally repugnant and was not an immoral lowife.
History says different.
Pele behaved impeccably on the park and was a genius and that is why I rate him .
Your accusations have no substance which your mate had plenty of .
Anyway are you now going to apologise for slagging off a Man Utd legend because despite having been asked over a dozen times you have kept silent.
Diego is only human and he has a conscience and always trying to do good. Your idols are not humans. They are immoral monsters

I got nothing to apologise for. If anything it is Bob Charlton who needs to apologise but the arrogant and pathetic idiot doesn't have the humility to do so

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

What's Bob got to apologise for Bob,same as Pele nothing on thefootball field.
Your guy was a cheat and a big drug user while he was playing.
You have created Pele the monster out of heresay.One thing you can be sure of is that if Pele had done
a fraction of what keep accusing him of the media would have a field day but they haven't.
Reverend you are ridiculed on every forum you have been and banned from most because of the dangerous unproven allegations you make.
Gonna leave it there Reverend. ,You are not the full shilling so debate is useless :(
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

George Summer

Post by George Summer »

If anything it is Bob Charlton who needs to apologise but the arrogant and pathetic idiot doesn't have the humility to do so
I think the point yer man Del is pushing here is what should should he be apologising for? I don't begin to wish to speak for Del, he's a slipper wearing curmudgeon peering out his front window monitoring the CCTV in the cul-de-sac he lives in for minor infractions. That's fine by me, neighbourhood watch can often come up with valuable footage of dogs fouling the pavement late at night and her at number 73 gobbling off that chap in the Ford Mondeo that enrich and succour our daily lives.

He's got all that shit down Broheim.

However, what has Bobby Charlton done? Is it the comb over? It's the wispy comb-over isn't it?

Ok it was bold and not for everyone, but is this the price we pay for the mistakes of our youth?

If it is Del has a right to know and, I speculate only, possibly a vested interest. Mens tonsorial fashion is serious business.
Not for me, I'm a reckless mess and am having a 'mare tonight. But some people care about style as much as they do obsessing over New York nightclubs from the seventies they never went to. To dismiss his concerns and opinions at a stroke seems both arbitrary and less than even handed.

The comb over was a legitimate lifestyle choice for some time. Like admiring Hitler, or being a bit mad on the internet. Transparency and respect must prevail. Like the time Bianca Jagger rode in on a horse in the all together.

*Smooths strands of hair over pate and looks a bit sour*
"Joining me by heliograph live from Thebes is Parthenopaeus as he is about to launch his assault on the city."

"I'd like to push him into a grain silo."

"He simply needs a good smack in the mouth"

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

A picture is worth a thousand words:

Pele striking an unsuspecting Inter Milan player

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Its not the first time the Brazilian charlatan has resorted to violence

In another violent event in a match between Brazil and Argentina, Pele violently headbutted an Argentine player José Agustín Messiano, breaking the player's nose. Messiano had to be substituted. This happened only in the first few minutes of the game back in 1964 and was totally unprovoked.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

George Summer wrote:
If anything it is Bob Charlton who needs to apologise but the arrogant and pathetic idiot doesn't have the humility to do so
. That's fine by me, neighbourhood watch can often come up with valuable footage of dogs fouling the pavement late at night and her at number 73 gobbling off that chap in the Ford Mondeo that enrich and succour our daily lives.

He's got all that shit down Broheim.

However, what has Bobby Charlton done? Is it the comb over? It's the wispy comb-over isn't it?

Ok it was bold and not for everyone, but is this the price we pay for the mistakes of our youth?

If it is Del has a right to know and, I speculate only, possibly a vested interest. Mens tonsorial fashion is serious business.
Not for me, I'm a reckless mess and am having a 'mare tonight. But some people care about style as much as they do obsessing over New York nightclubs from the seventies they never went to. To dismiss his concerns and opinions at a stroke seems both arbitrary and less than even handed.

The comb over was a legitimate lifestyle choice for some time. Like admiring Hitler, or being a bit mad on the internet. Transparency and respect must prevail. Like the time Bianca Jagger rode in on a horse in the all together.

*Smooths strands of hair over pate and looks a bit sour*
I think the point yer man Del is pushing here is what should should he be apologising for? I don't begin to wish to speak for Del, he's a slipper wearing curmudgeon peering out his front window monitoring the CCTV in the cul-de-sac he lives in for minor infractions
I like that Dode :)
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

This is the full spOrt relief clip. Mourinho and Gerrard are in it also.
phpBB [video]
MJInnocent

dingdongthewitchisdead

Post by dingdongthewitchisdead »

that humourless lump is stopping me clicking on it !!
i never listen now .

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

dingdongthewitchisdead wrote:that humourless lump is stopping me clicking on it !!
Bit harsh on leader82 tbh
I was bummed by the ghost of Liberace

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

“The problem with Pele is that he got involved in so many controversies and ended up on the wrong side,” said Marcelo Damato, columnist at the daily sports paper Lance! “Pele’s image is very damaged.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 50192.html

Even Brazilians think he's an absolute joke but here we have a 63 year old troll in the UK who has his head stuck up Pele's backside and keeps taking issues with me merely questioning this Pele hype which i will always knock down.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

eh 62 year old troll I'll have you know :mrgreen:
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

In February 2001, Pele staged a press conference with the tainted chief of Brazilian soccer, Ricardo Teixeira, in Rio. They'd joined together, in Pele's words, in a "pact to save Brazilian soccer." Teixeira announced that Pele would head a special commission charged with reorganising the administration of the sport. He then kissed the king's ring."I made a huge mistake by distancing myself from the nation's greatest idol. I am acknowleging my remorse and am counting on Pele's nobility to accept my apologies." Then in front of the cameras, for the front pages of the papers, Teixeira and Pele embraced.

In truth nothing could have further undermined Pele's nobility. No longer was he the scourge of the cartolas. At the conference, he condemned the congressional investigation for destroying the prestige of the national game. He's given Teixeira credibility at the moment congress was ready to drive the stake into the cartolas. Jose Trajano, a columnist for the Sports daily Lance!, thundered, "The union of Pele and Ricardo Teixeira is the biggest stab in the back for those of us fighting for ethics in sport could recieve...He has sold his soul to the devil."

After the embrace, anti-corruption crusaders turned on Pele. Reform-minded journalists began reconsidering Pele's tenure as sports minister. In retrospect, it was obvious he had been less than idealistic. Pele's business partner had written the bulk of the Pele laws. At the same time Pele's business associates wrote the laws, they freely admitted that they hoped to profit from them. Pele had displayed a troubling lack of common sense in other ways too. He'd advised foriegn investors to direct their money into some of the most corrupt enterprises in Brazil.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=8pR ... &q&f=false

Theres alot more!!

Remember ..Pele dissolved his company "Pele Sports Marketing" after $700,000 UNICEF money was skimmed and the skimming was discovered by good honest folks. The skimming scheme involved two shell (non trading) companies. The $700,000 has never been returned and thats just something that was caught out.

Pele is what you call "two face" and a complete utter hypocrite.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I think the kaiser should have stood for FIFA president. A man with his experience and respect in football would hVe been a great asset .
MJInnocent

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:I think the kaiser should have stood for FIFA president. A man with his experience and respect in football would hVe been a great asset .
He'd come in empty handed, then leave the room with eighteen Rolexes.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Shook hands with Der Kaiser when I was 14, 48 years on still in awe of the great man :!:
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year