The fall of UKIP - part 1

In-depth debate on all topical issues
theleader82

Re: The fall of UKIP - part 1

Post by theleader82 »

I have a lot of family in the building trade and they have been undercut by foreign labour.
MJInnocent

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

theleader82 wrote:I have a lot of family in the building trade and they have been undercut by foreign labour.
They haven't been good enough then
I was bummed by the ghost of Liberace

cahill

Post by cahill »

Alan Sked, founder of UKIP, was scathing today about the party said that they were boring "its all immigration, immigration, immigration, immigration" Described the party as "BNP light", talked about the "nonentities" around Farage. Said that " the middle classes would never vote for them" Clearly embarrassed

Time for a torch light procession to a bierkeller methinks with the "absolute monarch" leading the way

cahill

Post by cahill »

or maybe "BNP lite"

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

paolo wrote:do you think that an expanding workforce with a finite number of jobs affects the wages of the workforce in a negative way?

No , let them all in. UK can easily handle an population of 500 million in the Rotary and Hillman Utopia.
The lack of schools ,jobs and hospital beds will be the least of our problems.
We can all then have a nice big civil war over food and water and the most violent will survive , where starving immigrants will be breaking into your home
on a daily basis. It is already happening today where Roma immigrants have chosen their home . (Remember the flyover bridges where they sleep?)
The only problem then is disposing all the bodies.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:We can all then have a nice big civil war over food and water and the most violent will survive , where starving immigrants will be breaking into your home
on a daily basis. It is already happening today where Roma immigrants have chosen their home . (Remember the flyover bridges where they sleep?)
It's being so cheerful that keeps you going.

subsub

Post by subsub »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
paolo wrote:do you think that an expanding workforce with a finite number of jobs affects the wages of the workforce in a negative way?

No , let them all in. UK can easily handle an population of 500 million in the Rotary and Hillman Utopia.
We can all then have a nice big civil war over food and water and the most violent will survive , where starving immigrants will be breaking into your home
Someone has a very vivid imagination.
Either that or they've been suckered into the Doomsday scenario painted by Ukip and the Daily Mail.
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:

You need to avoid eating cheese late at night old friend

the rotary club

Post by the rotary club »

Nigel Farage tells critics: swear loyalty to me or leave Ukip
Mr Farage tells The Telegraph he is prepared to become a more 'autocratic' leader to impose his will on the party

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... -Ukip.html

The personality c**t continues.
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

the rotary club wrote:Nigel Farage tells critics: swear loyalty to me or leave Ukip
Mr Farage tells The Telegraph he is prepared to become a more 'autocratic' leader to impose his will on the party

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... -Ukip.html

The personality c**t continues.
This from a twat who was resigning out of principle this time last week.

He's going to show his true colours in the coming weeks/months/years and by the time of the next election UKIP will have lost all the ground they've made

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Sadact7 wrote:
theleader82 wrote:I have a lot of family in the building trade and they have been undercut by foreign labour.
Good enough at what?
Brilliantly Honest

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Sadact7 wrote:
They haven't been cheap enough then
I've known people who employed foreign workmen only to have leaking pipes and plasterwork that crumbles and moulds a week later.
Serves the fuckers right.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... -of-farage

Ukip spy who infiltrated protest group 'tried to encourage abuse of Farage'

Party admits it sent informant into Thanet branch of Stand Up to Ukip during election campaign, and protesters claim he urged them to deface posters

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

The Tick wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... -of-farage

Ukip spy who infiltrated protest group 'tried to encourage abuse of Farage'

Party admits it sent informant into Thanet branch of Stand Up to Ukip during election campaign, and protesters claim he urged them to deface posters
That's genuinely sinister. Much more serious than whether Farage resigns or not.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:
They haven't been cheap enough then
I've known people who employed foreign workmen only to have leaking pipes and plasterwork that crumbles and moulds a week later.
Serves the fuckers right.
I've known people who have employed British workers who have been shit

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

warmleatherette wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:
Good enough at what?
Either their jobs or their pricing

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

UKIP -Yesterday's news,today's fish and chip paper :!:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

UCHIP
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:UCHIP
:lol:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

warmleatherette

Sadact7 wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:
Good enough at what?
Let's assume the quality of work is the same, if there has been an influx of foreign labour that can afford to do a job cheaper due to lower cost of living standards in what way does that make the other "not good enough".

If a firm of surveyors opened up in your street using equally qualified foreign labour that lived 10 to a house on a rolling 3 month cycle and priced all your work at half the price would you consider yourself "not good enough" anymore?
Brilliantly Honest

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

warmleatherette wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:
Good enough at what?
Let's assume the quality of work is the same, if there has been an influx of foreign labour that can afford to do a job cheaper due to lower cost of living standards in what way does that make the other "not good enough".

If a firm of surveyors opened up in your street using equally qualified foreign labour that lived 10 to a house on a rolling 3 month cycle and priced all your work at half the price would you consider yourself "not good enough" anymore?
Wouldn't happen, so your point is moot.

Good tradesmen are rarely out of work. Most foreign labour on sites are low skilled labourers working through agencies who often cost more to the employer but are preferred because they have half a brain and you get a decent day's work out of them. Unlike the moronic indigenous labourers who are generally thick as two short planks and idle fuckers.

warmleatherette

Sadact7 wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:
Good enough at what?

Wouldn't happen, so your point is moot.

Good tradesmen are rarely out of work. Most foreign labour on sites are low skilled labourers working through agencies who often cost more to the employer but are preferred because they have half a brain and you get a decent day's work out of them. Unlike the moronic indigenous labourers who are generally thick as two short planks and idle fuckers.
Tell that to an electrician or plumber and we're talking about being undercut not out of work.
Brilliantly Honest

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

As I said, good tradesmen are rarely out of work