Putin

In-depth debate on all topical issues
RyanWilliams

Re: Putin

Post by RyanWilliams »

Barcelona 87 wrote:
Ralph wrote:Man sentenced to 3 years in penal colony for insulting Putin. Remaining leader of Russia when you've run the economy into the ground is a dirty business.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... ce=copyurl
Stop whinging!

Putin smashed up your jihadi terrorists
Putin has been given carte blanche in Syria. Assad has announced that all opposition against his regime are terrorists, both the West backed rebels and ISIS, so that apparently entitles him to bomb the fuck out of where he likes, including hospitals, schools, and civilian areas in case there are a couple of rebels hiding there. The humanitarian aid and evacuation agreed was apparently not recognised by Putin who continued the bombings.

It's clear that Putin is scum, but at the same time you have to ask if his methods are the only way that peace will ever be achieved in Syria. Is the price worth paying?

paolo

Post by paolo »

RyanWilliams wrote:
Barcelona 87 wrote:
Ralph wrote:Man sentenced to 3 years in penal colony for insulting Putin. Remaining leader of Russia when you've run the economy into the ground is a dirty business.

Stop whinging!

Putin has been given carte blanche in Syria. Assad has announced that all opposition against his regime are terrorists, both the West backed rebels and ISIS, so that apparently entitles him to bomb the fuck out of where he likes, including hospitals, schools, and civilian areas in case there are a couple of rebels hiding there. The humanitarian aid and evacuation agreed was apparently not recognised by Putin who continued the bombings.

It's clear that Putin is scum, but at the same time you have to ask if his methods are the only way that peace will ever be achieved in Syria. Is the price worth paying?
100% wrong on that zammers
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Barcelona 87

Post by Barcelona 87 »

RyanWilliams wrote:
Barcelona 87 wrote:

Stop whinging!

There are no rebels. They are all terrorists. The West funded and supplied foriegn terrorists and gave carte blanche to dismantle and destroy Syria and oust Assad.

All this talk about bombing hospitals, schools and civilian areas - like the West really gave a crap about the Syrian people when it has been supporting the jihadists terrorists.

Spare your crocodile tears!

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Barcelona 87 wrote:

Stop whinging!

My jihadi terrorists? Errrr I think you might be labouring under a slight misapprehension....

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Putin is no angel.

But he has chosen for his reasons to oppose the globists and their agenda.

It really is that simple.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Kowalski wrote:
The Tick wrote:No one is saying Putin is free of guilt. Only that the harshest voices of condemnation come from those who are in no moral position to do so.

I agree with Putin's actions because of realism, not ideology or a belief that there is a perfect solution to everything.
You've previously condemned the Kurds and claimed you were against all violence but now agree with Putin's actions. Shocking hypocrisy.
You've previously condemned terrorism and demanded action against it, but now disagree with Putin's drive against it. Shocking hypocrisy.

And I've never condemned the Kurds before.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Tick's right. He has previously posted about the EU/US/UK/NATO saying they were going to provide support to the Kurds but showing inertia and leaving them to fight off ISIS on their own.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

paolo wrote:
RyanWilliams wrote:
Barcelona 87 wrote:

Stop whinging!

Zamners is Ryan Williams???
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
paolo wrote:
RyanWilliams wrote:
Barcelona 87 wrote:

Stop whinging!

Back to pandy where you belong clown.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
paolo wrote:
RyanWilliams wrote:
Barcelona 87 wrote:

Stop whinging!

Hang on I'll go and check. Anyway surely it should be the other way round. I was here first.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Rossco wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
paolo wrote:
RyanWilliams wrote:
Barcelona 87 wrote:

Stop whinging!

Simmer down gumbz

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Zambo wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
paolo wrote:
RyanWilliams wrote:
Barcelona 87 wrote:

Stop whinging!

Hang on I'll go and check. Anyway surely it should be the other way round. I was here first.
:D

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
paolo wrote:
RyanWilliams wrote:
Barcelona 87 wrote:

Stop whinging!

Simmer down gumbz

Nah. I'm good thanks clown. Now run back to pandy. Since all you do is bring nothing. Better suited there.

RyanWilliams

Post by RyanWilliams »

paolo wrote:
RyanWilliams wrote:
Barcelona 87 wrote:

Stop whinging!

I'll give you another bash at that. Read it again and see if you can change the percentage a bit.
For starters, are you sure he didn't sanction a bombing campaign against civilian areas during a ceasefire?
Syria is full of terrorists at the moment, even Russia is supplying one or two. It's a complete shambles, but some are giving Putin hero status, and maybe he'll be on the Nobel Peace Prize shortlist you never know. That can't be right can it!?

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Rossco wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
paolo wrote:
RyanWilliams wrote:
Barcelona 87 wrote:
Stop whinging!

Simmer down gumbz

Nah. I'm good thanks clown. Now run back to pandy. Since all you do is bring nothing. Better suited there.

Jesus loves you, Gumbz.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

RyanWilliams wrote:
paolo wrote:
RyanWilliams wrote:
Barcelona 87 wrote:

Stop whinging!

I'll give you another bash at that. Read it again and see if you can change the percentage a bit.
For starters, are you sure he didn't sanction a bombing campaign against civilian areas during a ceasefire?
Syria is full of terrorists at the moment, even Russia is supplying one or two. It's a complete shambles, but some are giving Putin hero status, and maybe he'll be on the Nobel Peace Prize shortlist you never know. That can't be right can it!?
Putin Got to and stayed at the top of the KGB so he is no shrinking violet and must have clipped (or had clipped) more than a few people in his time. If Obummer can get a Nobel prize for what he's done to innocents I dont see why Putin cant . Nobel prizez ain't what they was, if they ever was. which is why Bob Dylan didnt even bother to collect his . Kudos to you Bob.
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

He was A Lieutenant Colonel in the KGB

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Thank you,I didnt know that was as high as he got but still quite a high rank and also foreign intelligence service.
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Winston Churchill ordered the bombing of Dresden, and the carpet bombing of numerous German cities in WWII which led to thousands of civilian deaths and weren't part of any military strategy. He also authorised the use of chemical weapons in Iraq in the 1930s. He orchestrated murders in Ireland, Afghanistan, Greece in his time and also oversaw the Bengal famine in the 1940s.

Yet that scumbag is now regarded as a British icon and one of history's greatest figures.

The point being that history is written by the victors.

Putin won't ever reach Churchill's height of renown or popularity, but he will write history. And a pivotal one it is too with the fight against Islamic terrorism. You know, the thing that so many morons on here bleat about but ultimately are not willing to have anything done about.

And history will determine that he was right. Not for moral reasons (I'm fully aware of his brutality), but practical ones (i.e. he won).

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Britain was at war with Germany, who had bombed the fuck out of this country. Who's Russia at war with? Why is Putin protecting a despot and a tyrant who has run Syria as a mafia family business for decades? Why is he so committed to keeping Assad in power?

Do you actually know why you are supporting him because I can't believe you are naive enough to believe it is because he's a good guy who wants to banish the world of terrorists.
Last edited by Zambo on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

The Tick wrote:Winston Churchill ordered the bombing of Dresden, and the carpet bombing of numerous German cities in WWII which led to thousands of civilian deaths and weren't part of any military strategy. He also authorised the use of chemical weapons in Iraq in the 1930s. He orchestrated murders in Ireland, Afghanistan, Greece in his time and also oversaw the Bengal famine in the 1940s.

Yet that scumbag is now regarded as a British icon and one of history's greatest figures.

Putin won't ever reach Churchill's height of renown or popularity, but he will write history. And a pivotal one it is too with the fight against Islamic terrorism. You know, the thing that so many morons on here bleat about but ultimately are not willing to have anything done about.

And history will determine that he was right. Not for moral reasons (I'm fully aware of his brutality), but practical ones (i.e. he won).
Obama has used drones to kill thousands but this week coming all that will be brushed under the carpet. He will be made to look like something he never was or has been by the media.

Guess what.....that's the world. The lies are stacked high.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
paolo wrote:
RyanWilliams wrote:

Simmer down gumbz

Jesus loves you, Gumbz.
He loves you too.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Bless you Gumbz

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:Britain was at war with Germany, who had bombed the fuck out of this country. Who's Russia at war with? Why is Putin protecting a despot and a tyrant who has run Syria as a mafia family business for decades? Why is he so committed to keeping Assad in power?

Do you actually know why you are supporting him because I can't believe you are naive enough to believe it is because he's a good guy who wants to banish the world of terrorists.
and putin is at war with Islamic terrrorists who have repeatedly attacked Russia over 3 decades.

And I notice you fail to account for Churchill's other crimes.

Ultimately Putin is clearing up the mess created by the USA and its terrorist minions. If you think the US/UK protests about Putin are genuinely borne out of humanitarian concern then you are the naive one.

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Tick wrote:Winston Churchill ordered the bombing of Dresden, and the carpet bombing of numerous German cities in WWII which led to thousands of civilian deaths and weren't part of any military strategy. He also authorised the use of chemical weapons in Iraq in the 1930s. He orchestrated murders in Ireland, Afghanistan, Greece in his time and also oversaw the Bengal famine in the 1940s.

you forgot his calculated war crimes against our allies, france

tbf, in war, you do what you have to do, and yes, history is written by the victors
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed