Putin

In-depth debate on all topical issues
finchman

Putin

Post by finchman »

Cunted Obama big style by not expelling any diplomats,instead organising a party for their kids at the Kremlin.
He will meet up with The Donald very soon and the two of them will become big top top buddies.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Hillman avenger

Re: Putin

Post by Hillman avenger »

Looks like you are as deluded as Trump is.
Putin is delighted to have such an incompetent in the White House, and his decision not to do a tit-for-tat is to play to Trump's considerable ego.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:Looks like you are as deluded as Trump is.
Putin is delighted to have such an incompetent in the White House, and his decision not to do a tit-for-tat is to play to Trump's considerable ego.
do you think barry and his gang were doing well, pushing putin?

hic hic

:roll:
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Hillman avenger

I know you think you are funny.
But you aren't.
In fact if anyone looks like they are pissed, it's you..most of your posts are illiterate.
As for what Obama is doing, I asked you a few days ago, what you think he should have done, to no reply.
The evidence of hacking is considerable and there's only Trump (surprise) questioning it.
The link to Wikileaks has also been established.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:I know you think you are funny.
But you aren't.
In fact if anyone looks like they are pissed, it's you..most of your posts are illiterate.
As for what Obama is doing, I asked you a few days ago, what you think he should have done, to no reply.
The evidence of hacking is considerable and there's only Trump (surprise) questioning it.
The link to Wikileaks has also been established.
i thought i was supposed to be enigmatic, you daft old troll
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Putin was hoping Hilary would win the US Election as he has been painting the US (especially Hillary) as the bogie man to his people because it bolsters his popular support.

In a sense, I actually think Obama has cunted Putin, because he's gambling on Putin not knowing what the fuck a Trump presidency is going to look like. So rather than expel the US diplomats and possibly force the hand of Trump, he'd rather just keep his cards close to his chest at see how things play out.

Actually, it'll be fascinating to watch how Putin presents the new POTUS to his popular base in mother Russia.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

paolo

Post by paolo »

carcinogen wrote:Putin was hoping Hilary would win the US Election as he has been painting the US (especially Hillary) as the bogie man to his people because it bolsters his popular support.

In a sense, I actually think Obama has cunted Putin, because he's gambling on Putin not knowing what the fuck a Trump presidency is going to look like. So rather than expel the US diplomats and possibly force the hand of Trump, he'd rather just keep his cards close to his chest at see how things play out.

Actually, it'll be fascinating to watch how Putin presents the new POTUS to his popular base in mother Russia.
i think vlad has out played barry at every turn

syria was crushing
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I think the Russians will love Trump. For the first time in a long time it's clear a US president has a great deal of respect for theirs. It serves no purpose ganging up against each other , it's far more beneficial to come to some type of accord.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Now get the fuck out of Crimea Vlad.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

This love in between the alt right & the ex KGB, authoritarian despot Putin, is the weirdest things to happen in 2016. Inevitable it will end badly.

Hillman avenger

So Putin has "outplayed" Obama has he?

He has given support to a dictator prepared to use barrel bombs and chemical weapons on his own people.

I am full of admiration.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:So Putin has "outplayed" Obama has he?

He has given support to a dictator prepared to use barrel bombs and chemical weapons on his own people.

I am full of admiration.
Does this idiot understand anything about Syria apart from what he saw on the Beeb?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ralph wrote:This love in between the alt right & the ex KGB, authoritarian despot Putin, is the weirdest things to happen in 2016. Inevitable it will end badly.
It's s bit like the liberal left love in with Islam

Lacks logic but entertaining until it all goes pear shaped
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Hillman avenger

Nobody is in love with Islam.

And I don't need education from you about Syria. Or for that matter, anything else.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:Nobody is in love with Islam.

And I don't need education from you about Syria. Or for that matter, anything else.
But you always sought that education, and now you don't need it?

Laughable

As is your chemical weapons bullshit

Keep spouting your nonsense into the new year
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Putin saw the western meddling in Syria for what it was, a disaster on all fronts.

He's established Russia as a key negotiator in Middle East affairs, while Europe and the USA whine at each other about what to do to him. The bickering over supposed interference in the 2016 election is sour grapes by the losing side.

And even if true, the USA are a rich one to complain about foreign powers interfering in their domestic affairs. Anyone remember the 2009 coup in Honduras? Or the invasions of Grenada, Panama, Haiti? The USA preaches democracy and freedom abroad but acts on a very different basis.

If anything Putin's the man of 2016, not Drumpf.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Seeing as how its been conclusively proved so called moderate anti Assad forces are the ones who used the chemical weapons I think you do!
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Hillman avenger

Where on earth do you get these ideas?

The UN investigated the use of sarin and identified it had come from Syrian army sources. Obama said they had "crossed the red line" and Russia told them to stop.

They didn't. They subsequently launched a series of chemical attacks, one of which killed 1400 civilians. The US was ready to destroy their chemical weapons stores but after we voted against action in Syria Congress followed.

Apart from that of course you are right.

I don't know where you and paolo get your information but you should get your money back. Someone is taking the piss.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:Where on earth do you get these ideas?

The UN investigated the use of sarin and identified it had come from Syrian army sources. Obama said they had "crossed the red line" and Russia told them to stop.

They didn't. They subsequently launched a series of chemical attacks, one of which killed 1400 civilians. The US was ready to destroy their chemical weapons stores but after we voted against action in Syria Congress followed.

Apart from that of course you are right.

I don't know where you and paolo get your information but you should get your money back. Someone is taking the piss.
not sure you're quite right there, myhillman
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Putin will be deposed in 2018.
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4 colin wrote:

Seeing as how its been conclusively proved so called moderate anti Assad forces are the ones who used the chemical weapons I think you do!
It's been conclusively proved that (Putin backed) Assad used chemical weapons. So why such slavish support for him & Putin from some on the right?

Seems if you support a load of fascist nutters you can do no wrong as far as the 'alt right' are concerned. Butchering your own people & murdering dissidents not a problem. The 'alt right' is a moral vacumn.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Ralph wrote:
m4 colin wrote:

It's been conclusively proved that (Putin backed) Assad used chemical weapons. So why such slavish support for him & Putin from some on the right?

Seems if you support a load of fascist nutters you can do no wrong as far as the 'alt right' are concerned. Butchering your own people & murdering dissidents not a problem. The 'alt right' is a moral vacumn.
the chemical weapons accusations against Assad aren't that different to those used against saddam.

Just a ruse to justify intervention, regime change. Which will lead to the same chaos as Iraq and Libya. It's all crocodile tears. Otherwise where's the international drive to stop israels use of chemicals against the Palestinians.

It's all double standards and hollow bleating on the west'a part.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

The Tick wrote:
Ralph wrote:
m4 colin wrote:

the chemical weapons accusations against Assad aren't that different to those used against saddam.

Just a ruse to justify intervention, regime change. Which will lead to the same chaos as Iraq and Libya. It's all crocodile tears. Otherwise where's the international drive to stop israels use of chemicals against the Palestinians.

It's all double standards and hollow bleating on the west'a part.
West'a :roll:
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ralph wrote:
m4 colin wrote:

it hasn't been proved at all
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed