Putin

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Re: Putin

Post by paolo »

Zambo wrote:Britain was at war with Germany, who had bombed the fuck out of this country. Who's Russia at war with? Why is Putin protecting a despot and a tyrant who has run Syria as a mafia family business for decades? Why is he so committed to keeping Assad in power?

Do you actually know why you are supporting him because I can't believe you are naive enough to believe it is because he's a good guy who wants to banish the world of terrorists.
i firmly believe that if it wasn't for putin, the 'west' would be at real war (as opposed to proxy war) with russia

i believe he has held world poeace together despite the provocation

the west needs war

they've been temporarily derailed with the people speaking
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Zambo wrote:Britain was at war with Germany, who had bombed the fuck out of this country. Who's Russia at war with? Why is Putin protecting a despot and a tyrant who has run Syria as a mafia family business for decades? Why is he so committed to keeping Assad in power?
Because Russia wants access to the Mediterannean, and because he wants to signal to to other Middle East leaders they can get support too.

Do you actually know why you are supporting him because I can't believe you are naive enough to believe it is because he's a good guy who wants to banish the world of terrorists.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

It's all pretty obvious what his motives are, and it aint much to do with peace keeping. Maybe Georgia, Crimea and the Ukraine aren't ringing the bells loud enough.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite