Obama in the Bunker

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Obama in the Bunker

Post by Royal24s »

T
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.
Barrack Hussein Obama , who has " Holidays" rather than Christmas, has been working hard with his team of demonic gnomes to do as much damage as possible in the last few weeks of his wretched term of office.
His ugly wife has been helping, appearing on Oprah to tell the nation that all hope is ended by the departure of their strange family and the democrats from power.
Meantime, history's most ineffective president has been at it again with his pen and his telephone vainly trying to prevent future oil and coal production, protect the climate change myth and rush as many illegal immigrants, cartel members and jihadists into the country before he's physically removed from the White House in a few weeks.
It's really quite pathetic , isn't it ? This week has been the worst , starting off with his " I could have been a contender" drivel about how he'd have beaten Donald Trump if he'd been running, then culminating in his infamous open attack upon Israel.
At least we can now see his real agenda quite clearly. Fortunately his gradual stealthy advancement of Islam and globalism at the expense of everything good and wholesome in the world has been abruptly halted by the electorate, and the shock to his ego and ill founded faith in the wrong side has caused the mask to slip right off.
He couldn't have saved his evil agenda whatever he did, but he could have saved his dignity and left office in a seemly way . It seems that all tyrants and liars behave in the same way when they're eventually caught out though , and his final desperate snarling spite attack will be what is remembered about him by history, unlike his horrible destructive policies which, having been cheated past the law by means of endless Executive Orders, will be immediately scattered to the winds in the same manner.

Can he achieve anything at all with these last minute negative tantrums, and what will be his historic legacy ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

AlcoholBrazil

Re: Obama in the Bunker

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

And how has the last 8 years improved the lot of the black Americans ? No more than 8 years of Bush .
But on the bright side , Obama has brought his golf handicap down quite a bit. Calloways .
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Diddly shit is what he's done for black Americans.
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

paolo

Post by paolo »

Obamacare
23 trillion
More executive orders than any other president
Death
Lies
Fake birth certificate

The man is s fraud

Great orator tho
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Royal24s wrote:T
Barrack Hussein Obama , who has " Holidays" rather than Christmas, has been working hard with his team of demonic gnomes to do as much damage as possible in the last few weeks of his wretched term of office.
His ugly wife has been helping, appearing on Oprah to tell the nation that all hope is ended by the departure of their strange family and the democrats from power.
Meantime, history's most ineffective president has been at it again with his pen and his telephone vainly trying to prevent future oil and coal production, protect the climate change myth and rush as many illegal immigrants, cartel members and jihadists into the country before he's physically removed from the White House in a few weeks.
It's really quite pathetic , isn't it ? This week has been the worst , starting off with his " I could have been a contender" drivel about how he'd have beaten Donald Trump if he'd been running, then culminating in his infamous open attack upon Israel.
At least we can now see his real agenda quite clearly. Fortunately his gradual stealthy advancement of Islam and globalism at the expense of everything good and wholesome in the world has been abruptly halted by the electorate, and the shock to his ego and ill founded faith in the wrong side has caused the mask to slip right off.
He couldn't have saved his evil agenda whatever he did, but he could have saved his dignity and left office in a seemly way . It seems that all tyrants and liars behave in the same way when they're eventually caught out though , and his final desperate snarling spite attack will be what is remembered about him by history, unlike his horrible destructive policies which, having been cheated past the law by means of endless Executive Orders, will be immediately scattered to the winds in the same manner.

Can he achieve anything at all with these last minute negative tantrums, and what will be his historic legacy ?
Seems a reasonable assumption. Hillary Clinton got nearly 3 million more votes than Trumpski & she was a weak candidate who ran an uninspiring & complacent campaign.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Obama has been incredibly restrained since Trumps victory actually.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

carcinogen wrote:

Yep. What's he supposed to do. Pretend he's pleased a bloke who spent years promoting the utterly bonkers, birther conspiracy theory is now President?

I expect this is the real reason Trump's moaning about Obama.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ing-office

What's the betting one of the first things Trumpski does is reverse or seek to bypass these sanctions. If he doesn't I expect Wikileaks will be releasing his tax returns and/or some embarrassing e-mails.
Last edited by Ralph on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Excellent post Royals. Far better than most of the crap in paid for journals.

People just can't get into their heads why Trump won, people voted Brexit and why the peasants revolt will now likely spread right through Europe and the rest of the world.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:

Excellent post Royals. Far better than most of the crap in paid for journals.

People just can't get into their heads why Trump won, people voted Brexit and why the peasants revolt will now likely spread right through Europe and the rest of the world.
Peasants revolt? You're not serious?

http://www.salon.com/2016/12/16/drainth ... americans/

It's pretty obvious who's going to benefit from Trump's time in office & it's bankers & billionaires not 'peasants'. Draining the swamp indeed.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

It's hard for that lot not to benefit from every situation as far as I can tell.
But at least we've had an immediate thaw in soviet relations and the clear message about globalism and political correctness is getting through.

Trump promised a return to work and sees what happens when endless cheap labour options are sources via mass immigration. So do the people , as they are on the brunt end of it.

Frankly how anyone can have wanted that other creature in charge is beyond me.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

And another thing, there's nothing wrong with appointing billionaires if they are the best option. We could appoint 'men' of the people like Corbyn, Abbot and do-gooder Thornbury. Our House of Lords has lost its mojo as well appointing other people's champions such as Doreen Lawrence.

Alan Sugar was a worthwhile appointment and how much is he worth? Or don't you think he should have been given the title based on his wealth?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

carcinogen wrote:

No, he really hasn't.
Seriously, by any standards he's been disgraceful - like a spoiled child.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Ralph wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

Yep. What's he supposed to do. Pretend he's pleased a bloke who spent years promoting the utterly bonkers, birther conspiracy theory is now President?

What's the betting one of the first things Trumpski does is reverse or seek to bypass these sanctions. If he doesn't I expect Wikileaks will be releasing his tax returns and/or some embarrassing e-mails.

Wouldn't it be dreadful if we stopped trying to force a new world war with Russia ?
I refer you to my reply to you in the Donald Trump thread, which would be the same .

Please explain though Ralph, why you think that constant growing tension with Russia is better than diplomacy and pragmatism.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Mr limp handshake,the bloke is a cunt.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:And another thing, there's nothing wrong with appointing billionaires if they are the best option. We could appoint 'men' of the people like Corbyn, Abbot and do-gooder Thornbury. Our House of Lords has lost its mojo as well appointing other people's champions such as Doreen Lawrence.

Alan Sugar was a worthwhile appointment and how much is he worth? Or don't you think he should have been given the title based on his wealth?
If Hillary had won & appointed the same people the right would have gone absolutely ****ing apeshit. Would have called her a Wall Street/George Soros/Kremlin shill etc.

We now know he can't be relied to keep promises he made during the campaign. He made such & song dance about 'draining the swamp' & just disregarded it the second he won. No doubt his promises on immigration will go the same way.

He hasn't mentioned the 40 foot border wall that Mexico is going to pay for recently. Is that still going ahead?

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Royal24s wrote:
Ralph wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

Wouldn't it be dreadful if we stopped trying to force a new world war with Russia ?
I refer you to my reply to you in the Donald Trump thread, which would be the same .

Please explain though Ralph, why you think that constant growing tension with Russia is better than diplomacy and pragmatism.
It's not diplomacy & pragmatism, it's Trump indicating he'll do whatever Putin wants. Putin wanted Trump elected for a reason.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

That was probably him not wanting WWIII

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Dear me.
You ar etrying very hard, aren't you?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Not really. Trying to do what ?

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Here we go again.... "climate change myth"

As soon as you say something like this, it's very hard to take anything else you say seriously at all

It's not a myth it's a fact

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4 colin wrote:That was probably him not wanting WWIII
I think there might be some middle ground between being a Putin avatar in the White House & wanting to start WW3.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Royal24s wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

No, he really hasn't.
Seriously, by any standards he's been disgraceful - like a spoiled child.
So, Donald Trump misconstrues Obama's comment during his Axelrod interview and then tweets he thinks the transition is going 'well - not'. What kind of idiot uses a Wayne's World style of speech? Anyway, that's irreverent I guess.

But later outside of Mar-a-Lago, Trump is asked by a journalist if he thinks the transition is going well after what he said in his tweet, he replies 'Yes, it's going very smoothly...".

Trump once again proves what a fucking idiot he is by totally contradicting himself in the space of 24hrs.

If even Trump cannot figure-out if Obama is interfering, I don't really see how you can.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:

Dear me.
You ar etrying very hard, aren't you?
Hehehe
Daft old mong
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Ralph wrote:
m4 colin wrote:That was probably him not wanting WWIII
I think there might be some middle ground between being a Putin avatar in the White House & wanting to start WW3.
Even if it were true (which it isnt)
I'll take that over the Saudi avatar we just had eight years of.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

PG30 wrote:

Here we go again.... "climate change myth"

As soon as you say something like this, it's very hard to take anything else you say seriously at all

It's not a myth it's a fact
Still buying that old shit then? :lol: keep on doing what you are now just pay loads of carbon taxes eh ? Ya mug ya!