Noe George Michael Has Left Us

In-depth debate on all topical issues
ollie

Noe George Michael Has Left Us

Post by ollie »

I just cannot believe it. George is dead - what the phuck is going on??? My thoughts obviously go out to his family and friends.
And I am just wondering if there will be another before the New Year. RIP George, cannot say I was a fan but you did bring
happiness to millions!!
I get my kicks above the waistline, Sunshine - sometimes;-)

paolo

Re: Noe George Michael Has Left Us

Post by paolo »

Tortured soul

Very sad indeed
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Just another dead chutney ferret :roll:
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

He's a key reason why the public bogs aren't able to be used by adults and children for relieving themselves.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

paolo

Post by paolo »

m4 colin wrote:Just another dead chutney ferret :roll:

not good, colin

come on mate
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

paolo wrote:

not good, colin

come on mate
Yeah I guess so.......One of Gods children and all that!
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Its sad that he is dead, he never seemed to harm anyone, happily no one seemed to get in the way of his driving. Millions of people liked his music even though I thought it was some of the worst stuff ever to assault my ears, but fair dos, he wasnt a preachy fucker like many of his contemporaries, thats about as far as it goes with me. I cant say I will give his passing much more thought, like I did when Bowie and Prince died.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

paolo

Post by paolo »

kancutlawns wrote:He's a key reason why the public bogs aren't able to be used by adults and children for relieving themselves.
You're just being silly mylawns

Public bogging is very rare indeed and the reason so many public bogs have been shut down is due to budget constraints and lack of quality bog paper
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

Google + Talkforum = it pays to enrich your word power
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Basualdo wrote:Its sad that he is dead, he never seemed to harm anyone, happily no one seemed to get in the way of his driving. Millions of people liked his music even though I thought it was some of the worst stuff ever to assault my ears, but fair dos, he wasnt a preachy fucker like many of his contemporaries, thats about as far as it goes with me. I cant say I will give his passing much more thought, like I did when Bowie and Prince died.
He was quite self deprecating in when he made a cameo in Christmas Extras and popped onto the Heath with a spliff and kebab. He was doing community service after he and Annie Lennox dropped an old kitchen electrical appliance into a skip and Stuart Copeland saw him and reported them to Sting who being the do gooding cunt he is reported them to the council.

George-o was cruising on the Heath for some bumfun. Nice sketch and pretty funny. George took it well and seemed quite down to earth compared to certain contemporaries.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Merge to keep the board tidy and yellow card for Ollie for repeated newfred violations
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

kancutlawns wrote:
Basualdo wrote:Its sad that he is dead, he never seemed to harm anyone, happily no one seemed to get in the way of his driving. Millions of people liked his music even though I thought it was some of the worst stuff ever to assault my ears, but fair dos, he wasnt a preachy fucker like many of his contemporaries, thats about as far as it goes with me. I cant say I will give his passing much more thought, like I did when Bowie and Prince died.
He was quite self deprecating in when he made a cameo in Christmas Extras and popped onto the Heath with a spliff and kebab. He was doing community service after he and Annie Lennox dropped an old kitchen electrical appliance into a skip and Stuart Copeland saw him and reported them to Sting who being the do gooding cunt he is reported them to the council.

George-o was cruising on the Heath for some bumfun. Nice sketch and pretty funny. George took it well and seemed quite down to earth compared to certain contemporaries.
I remember that now! The sadly now also late Gerard Kelly was in that scene too, I think.
Proud Gammon

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Basualdo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

I remember that now! The sadly now also late Gerard Kelly was in that scene too, I think.
That's right. He played Bunny who was a poorly disguised gayer married with a daughter. He dumped them, came out and "enjoyed cock. Yumma yumma!" I like Gerard, he played a completely different sort of character in Brookside as one half of some gangster brothers.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

kancutlawns wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

That's right. He played Bunny who was a poorly disguised gayer married with a daughter. He dumped them, came out and "enjoyed cock. Yumma yumma!" I like Gerard, he played a completely different sort of character in Brookside as one half of some gangster brothers.
He was the main character in some short lived comedy way back in the early 80s whose name I cant reall but I do remember liking. It only lasted one series.

I'll try Mr Google.

EDIT: 'City Lights', (& thank you Shabbs below) that was it. It was in the late 80s early 90s, and it had six series not one, but apart from all that and not remembering the name, I was exactly right! 8)
Im going to see if I cant watch a few online now
Proud Gammon

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Basualdo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

He was the main character in some short lived comedy way back in the early 80s whose name I cant reall but I do remember liking. It only lasted one series.

I'll try Mr Google.
City Lights?
A joyless arsehole

birdie

Post by birdie »

shabbado wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

I'll try Mr Google.
City Lights?
Charlie Chaplin movie, 1931, I remember it well. :P
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

birdie

Post by birdie »

paolo[highlight=yellow] wrote:Tortured soul[/highlight]

Very sad indeed
Aren't they all. when they die, until then they're often called all the names under the sun, just read down the thread.

paolo

Post by paolo »

birdie wrote:
paolo[highlight=yellow] wrote:Tortured soul[/highlight]

Very sad indeed
Aren't they all. when they die, until then they're often called all the names under the sun, just read down the thread.
You know how the Internet works

Not all deaths are sad, somecare celebrations

But George seemed like a nice guy that had issues
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Personally thought he was a cunt with Wham just as Gary and Martin Kemp were at Spandeau. He paid for his excesses and his problems caught up with him in the 1990s when conversely he matured musically and became a nicer person. Damage was already done with his drug taking.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Left wham as not viewed as a serious artiste
Went solo and triumphed

Used drugs

Easier to write a list of who didn't

Smoked and hommed, not good, but again who didn't
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

No longer the Bridesmaid

Who here has not driven into snappy snaps whilst off their moobz

birdie

Post by birdie »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Who here has not driven into snappy snaps whilst off their moobz

I never have.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Are you sure

birdie

Post by birdie »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Are you sure
Positive.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I think "we've hall doon it" to be fair.