Begging adverts

In-depth debate on all topical issues
finchman

Begging adverts

Post by finchman »

Im fucking sick of charities asking for 'just five pounds' every time you switch the telly on.

Just fuck off, charities in the UK are a fucking money churning racked with CEOs on 600 k plus a year.

The people of this country give £12 BILLION a year of our taxes to fucking charidee,
Time all begging adverts on telly were outlawed.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Hillman avenger

Re: Begging adverts

Post by Hillman avenger »

You are a fount of joy aren't you?

Oh and by the way the CEOs of very few charities are on anything like that.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

finchman

Post by finchman »

Hillman avenger wrote:You are a fount of joy aren't you?

Oh and by the way the CEOs of very few charities are on anything like that.
One is too many.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hear hear Finchy.

The worst one I know of is the West Midlands Air Ambulance. A right fucking contrick if ever there was one, yet it pulls at the strings of the gullible thinking it's a worthwhile charity. Around fifty odd paid directors all on around 50 large a piece. No charity from that lot so fuck em.

Same with any charity on direct debit. Actually same for any charity on DD or not. Bollocks.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Fincho has been tanning the Mulled wine early this festivus.

Hope he enjoys the Ellery Hanley hardback that's currently situated under his tree.
A joyless arsehole

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:Hear hear Finchy.

The worst one I know of is the West Midlands Air Ambulance. A right fucking contrick if ever there was one, yet it pulls at the strings of the gullible thinking it's a worthwhile charity. Around fifty odd paid directors all on around 50 large a piece. No charity from that lot so fuck em.

In that case they perform an economic miracle. Here are the last years figures
http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Sh ... ryNumber=0
There aren't even 50 employees. And if you look at the amounts on salaries, it looks very unlikely anyone there earns 50 grand. let alone the 50 you mention.

Same with any charity on direct debit. Actually same for any charity on DD or not. Bollocks.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I'm sick of seeing Michael Parkinson being a cunt and offering me a pen if I enquire about Sun Life Insurance. Fuck Parkinson, he's a fucking cunt. He seems to think he was the greatest 'interviewer' in history. I find him to be a fucking full-of-himself cunt with no apparent talent for anything other than hawking for an Insurance firm. Fuck him.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

carcinogen wrote:I'm sick of seeing Michael Parkinson being a cunt and offering me a pen if I enquire about Sun Life Insurance. Fuck Parkinson, he's a fucking cunt. He seems to think he was the greatest 'interviewer' in history. I find him to be a fucking full-of-himself cunt with no apparent talent for anything other than hawking for an Insurance firm. Fuck him.
Amen to every word of that, detest that cunt. The Yorkshire Cilla Black.
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

carcinogen wrote:I'm sick of seeing Michael Parkinson being a cunt and offering me a pen if I enquire about Sun Life Insurance. Fuck Parkinson, he's a fucking cunt. He seems to think he was the greatest 'interviewer' in history. I find him to be a fucking full-of-himself cunt with no apparent talent for anything other than hawking for an Insurance firm. Fuck him.
The greatest thing that Rod Hull and Emu have ever done was the Parky Ambush.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "