Unions

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

Unions

Post by carcinogen »

I'm alright Jack. In theory, Unions seem like a good thing to me. Now when I look, I see a bunch of fucking turds running the things. Unions? Are they all that? Should I still keep faith with them? Convince me.

Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Zambo

Re: Unions

Post by Zambo »

No fuck them off. a load of militant cunts with political agendas, who don't give a shit for their members and get off on screwing the public.

All we keep hearing re most strikes is that it's nowt to do with money. Oh yeah, just like the junior doctors strike eh.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

paolo

Post by paolo »

the scourge of many things in canada
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

It is not so much a question of good or bad more of how to get your union out of places it should not go eg Politics

they can be very useful in compensation claims, in as much they can get just as high powered lawyer as the company does, not some useless no win no fee ambulance chaser.
in cases of workplace bullying by management they are your only refuge especially if you are'nt too bright or are inarticulate
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it