Running of the Bulls Supermarket Style

In-depth debate on all topical issues
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Running of the Bulls Supermarket Style

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

kancutlawns wrote:.Asda however gives me a warm glow and staff and fellow customers have a feel good approach. It's in interesting, funky, eclectic experience and the packaged meals are decent and varied. Good selection of juices. Bananas are random and have a poor selection. Good refrigerated puds. Used to have a good bakery section. Good frozen puddings
Are you insane? Asda is a fucken zombie wasteland of chav+++ dole fiddlers buying 70 litres of orangeade
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Not this one I'm taking about. It's a little more upmarket.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

ASDA. Now, I have an interesting story about ASDA. When I had a job, when I was in full employment and that lark, I worked for a tech firm who got a contract to map ASDA stores for 3D planning purposes or some shit. Basically, I had to walk around measuring shelf sizes, and cataloging which items were where. Blah blah. Anyhoo, whenever I hear that fucking song that goes: "Let's hear it for New York...." (Kanye West?) Some cunt anyway, I have an immediate seizure. Fuck me, the piped fake music in Asda is chronic.

I mingled with ASDA employee's. Apart from the nutters in Wales, they all fucking hated working at ASDA. I swear I've written about this before. But when you are 'behind the scenes', the door leading out onto the main floor has "Check Your Smile" written on it. Check you fucking smile? Fuck You. It shoud say: Strap a nail bomb to your back and blow yourself to smithereens.

I have to say, the best ASDA breakfast (all on expenses remember) was Huddersfield. The friendliest staff was Mansfield. The madest, out of their mind crazy staff was ASDA Bridgend, wales. The creepiest ASDA was Tonypandy, Wales. The most fucking depressing ASDA was, Darlaston, Walsall (fuck me, the grimest place I have ever seen in my life). The most beautiful ASDA was in Bournmouth, it would have been even more beautiful if Sandra had back the Range over Harry and his corpse was being eaten by hyena's. But hey ho...
Last edited by carcinogen on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:.Asda however gives me a warm glow and staff and fellow customers have a feel good approach. It's in interesting, funky, eclectic experience and the packaged meals are decent and varied. Good selection of juices. Bananas are random and have a poor selection. Good refrigerated puds. Used to have a good bakery section. Good frozen puddings
Are you insane? Asda is a fucken zombie wasteland of chav+++ dole fiddlers buying 70 litres of orangeade
you should try a giant walmart in america

it's life changing
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

paolo wrote:
I've got a giant wallmart story. but i can tell your already fucking bored to tears with my stories. It happened in Lawrence, Kansas. My black mate from Louisiana, big fucker, can't remember his name, pretended he was disabled and used the in-store mobility scooter and stoned, basically ploughed through store knocking shit over. I guess you'd have to have been there to appreciate the fucking madness of the situation. FUCK WALMART. FUCK ASDA.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

No longer the Bridesmaid

paolo wrote:

it's life changing
I took off-the-shelf flu meds in a texas mall and flew high as an eagle

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Chris Weaver ... that was his name.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I took off-the-shelf flu meds in a texas mall and flew high as an eagle
that's called 'Robo-trippin''. Chug a whole bottle of Robitussin® cough mixture and you'll go off your FUCKIN' NUT. It's an American thing, I don't think the kids here have sussed it yet. Good time! And good clear airways. Team SKY are on it as I speak. Oh, it does destroy your kidneys, but hey, fuck it. Right?

No longer the Bridesmaid

We definitely do not get the same strength anything here. It has been nannied out, presumably to stop us killing ourselves. Meanwhile in Russia they are dropping like flies.

paolo

Post by paolo »

yes, always stock up on meds everytime i go south
some states way cheaper than others, trouble is i never remember which one

could have been south dakota

either way, cheap n easy

coupboards full, inc jock itch sprays...useful
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:We definitely do not get the same strength anything here. It has been nannied out, presumably to stop us killing ourselves. Meanwhile in Russia they are dropping like flies.
same with canada, no super strength

but whatever u want stateside
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I had a severe case of the flu once in Kansas. I took 4 TYLENOL® went to bed, and the next day I was fit as a fiddle. Yes, we get short-shrifted in England when it comes to drugs.

Saints11

Post by Saints11 »

carcinogen wrote:I knew it was going to be fucking trouble when I chose the less than 10 items lane and in front of me was someone in a wheelchair accompanied by a pair of unruly kids and a woman who apparently enjoys putting her make-up on in the dark using a hubcap as a mirror. They also had bought clothes. Now, if I were to purchase clothes in a supermarket, assuming I survived my own suicide attempt, I'd pay for them at the checkout in the CLOTHES section, not the food section fast lane. Already my blood was fucking boiling...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Talksport sweepstake Grand National Winner 2011!