Monsieur

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Monsieur

Post by Hillman avenger »

I suggest you have a good look at his posts.

i am pretty sure it's Heenan here again.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Zambo

Re: Monsieur

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote:I suggest you have a good look at his posts.

Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Thank god for these Einsteins
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

I actually now feel sorry for him.

He's clearly obsessed with this place. It can't be doing him any good at all.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

They seek him here ,they seek him there,Bobbles they seek him every fucking where :P
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Steve Hunt wrote:I actually now feel sorry for him.

He's clearly obsessed with this place. It can't be doing him any good at all.

LaaLaa
Jedi Master

Post by LaaLaa »

Bobbles wobble but they don't fall down.
I really am a biatch

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

What a croque
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Pity the staff in Cheadle Library or wherever it was from where he posted.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

At least he wants to contribute . Maybe he could be restricted to the sport section . He seems to know his stuff . There are worse trolls about
MJInnocent

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

I reveal and research information and present it on the forum. If you happen to like it then fair enough. If you dont then you can choose to ignore it.

As far as Lawns is concerned. I got banned in June for giving abuse back to lawns and reacting like for like to the incessant trolling and abuse he's given me and others. He cries about abuse when infact he's the worse one here. If myself, sadact and dasboot were banned then so should he has as well because he is by far worse at abuse and trolling than anyone else on forum

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Cherries fan wrote:

I reveal and research information and present it on the forum. If you happen to like it then fair enough. If you dont then you can choose to ignore it.

As far as Lawns is concerned. I got banned in June for giving abuse back to lawns and reacting like for like to the incessant trolling and abuse he's given me and others. He cries about abuse when infact he's the worse one here. If myself, sadact and dasboot were banned then so should he has as well because he is by far worse at abuse and trolling than anyone else on forum
Robert, I really don't understand why you keep on coming back.

If I were banned from this form, I would think "fuck them " and move on.

It must be bloody hard work trying to sneak on here under the radar. If it were me, I would have better things to do with my time.

ENIC OUT

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

How the fuck did you get out of that straight jacket Bob. If you call 111 before Christmas, they mighg just get you sectioned in time for a bit of turkey.

You remind me of Martini in One Flew Over :mrgreen:

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:

It must be bloody hard work trying to sneak on here under the radar. If it were me, I would have better things to do with my time.
I know what you're saying and do alot of things in my time but now and then just to kill time when im surfing on net..i come on here because of the injustice regarding me being banned yet the biggest troll and abuser (Kancutlawns) on the forum is still around and gets away scot-free

Its the double standards on the forum which im getting at. Myself, sadact and Dasboot are nowhere near as bad with regards to the abuse and trolling some others on here have done

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

Zambo wrote:How the fuck did you get out of that straight jacket Bob. If you call 111 before Christmas, they mighg just get you sectioned in time for a bit of turkey.

You remind me of Martini in One Flew Over :mrgreen:
You should be in jail regarding your terrorist sympathies.

As far as im concerned you got hell to pay for

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

You're having a laugh Steve. He's "sneaked under the radar" numerous times and is allowed to continue posting for days at a time. The modding is liberal at the best of times and Bob's got away with pretty inappropriate posting many times over. Anyway, he's got to have a mental illness to keep coming on here to have a pop at me when a fair few other posters think he's a nutjob.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Cherries fan wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:

I know what you're saying and do alot of things in my time but now and then just to kill time when im surfing on net..i come on here because of the injustice regarding me being banned yet the biggest troll and abuser (Kancutlawns) on the forum is still around and gets away scot-free

Its the double standards on the forum which im getting at. Myself, sadact and Dasboot are nowhere near as bad with regards to the abuse and trolling some others on here have done
:lol: :lol: :lol: Bummimg up Dasboot and Sadact.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I like the bit about the injustice about being banned Bob. So someone stole your id and called Carlos' mom a whore. That initself deserved a perma. Do you want me to take the other 500 offence into consideration.

If it were up to me you wouldn't get anywhere near posting on here under any id, but I guess it keeps some amused.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Cherries fan wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:

The thing is Robert, I very much doubt that the mods are going to change now.

In my opinion, they do their best. It's a thankless task and not one I would ever do.

I understand that you feel hard done by and to be honest, I can't even remember why you were originally banned. It must have been deemed worthy of a ban by the mods at the time.

I can't see them rescinding it now. Can you?

ENIC OUT

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

kancutlawns wrote:You're having a laugh Steve. He's "sneaked under the radar" numerous times and is allowed to continue posting for days at a time. The modding is liberal at the best of times and Bob's got away with pretty inappropriate posting many times over. Anyway, he's got to have a mental illness to keep coming on here to have a pop at me when a fair few other posters think he's a nutjob.
Im not concerned about how people percieve me whether thats mentally ill..not concerned. If myself, sadact and dasboot were banned then so should you have been as well.

You're dam right the modding is liberal regarding your incessant abuse and trolling.
Last edited by Cherries fan on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I like him being here TBF because otherwise he'd be doing some real harm to a plastic inflatable Pele instead.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

I may be wrong, but didn't Sadact choose to leave the forum?

ENIC OUT

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:

In my opinion, they do their best. It's a thankless task and not one I would ever do.

I understand that you feel hard done by and to be honest, I can't even remember why you were originally banned. It must have been deemed worthy of a ban by the mods at the time.

Well I know that this wont last forever but the first time...i can understand..second time..maybe i can understand but the last time - that was no way a banning offence considdering kancutlawns was far worse at the trolling and abuse especially at that time. Carlos had beef with me and i know i wont get back on with the mods here but i feel i enriched this place with my research and facts which i presented.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Cherries fan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:You're having a laugh Steve. He's "sneaked under the radar" numerous times and is allowed to continue posting for days at a time. The modding is liberal at the best of times and Bob's got away with pretty inappropriate posting many times over. Anyway, he's got to have a mental illness to keep coming on here to have a pop at me when a fair few other posters think he's a nutjob.
Im not concerned about how people percieve me whether thats mentally ill..not concerned. If myself, sadact and dasboot were banned then so should you have been as well.

Tou're dam right the modding is liberal regarding your incessant abuse and trolling.
Don't know what you're talking about. I'm one of the most polite and accommodating posters on here and co-exist happily with fellow posters. Just ask Sinbad (Rupe).

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Cherries fan wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:

Well I know that this wont last forever but the first time...i can understand..second time..maybe i can understand but the last time - that was no way a banning offence considdering kancutlawns was far worse at the trolling and abuse especially at that time. Carlos had beef with me and i know i wont get back on with the mods here but i feel i enriched this place with my research and facts which i presented.
You got Rocky or whatever his name was to relay info back and forwards to you and he got banned too. Have you thought about using him as a guarantor for Amigo Loans and doing a running getting him to keep up the payments?
Last edited by kancutlawns on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.