Truck driven into Christmas market in Berlin.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

Re: Truck driven into Christmas market in Berlin.

Post by carcinogen »

Attacking a German Christmas market? I bet ISIS had been mulling that one over for sometime. Don't whine.

Too soon?
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

carcinogen wrote:Attacking a German Christmas market? I bet ISIS had been mulling that one over for sometime. Don't whine.

Too soon?
Maybe, but more in the 'really quite shit' category.
Come on man, up your damn game!!
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

m4rkb wrote:Has Channel 4 given Asghar Bukhari any airtime yet to justify this latest attack?
Proud Gammon

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

This is an awful thing and deserves condemnation.

But apparently committed by one, or maybe two, people.

So even if Germany had only admitted a few thousand refugees, it would have been pretty easy for them to get through. Or for that matter, as illegal immigrants; which would also be true here.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Hillman avenger

finchman wrote:BBC in denial, they are saying they are not sure if its an accident or not.

The cunt who was driving has done a runner.
That's because that's what the police said. They were reporting it with the implication that it was probably a terrorist attack up to then.

By ten they were describing it as a terrorist attack, which is what the police had then said.

As they have continued to do today.

No denial, simply professional journalism.

Would you prefer they made it up?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote:This is an awful thing and deserves condemnation.

So even if Germany had only admitted a few thousand refugees, it would have been pretty easy for them to get through. Or for that matter, as illegal immigrants; which would also be true here.
Can you sink any lower Hillman. Always looking for some reason to back the likes of Merkel and coming up with reasons why this might not be related to her gross stupidity and negligence.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Professional journalism in this day and age and on the BBC? This from a corporation that having wanked themselves into a frenzy with SPOTY and Strickly can't be bothered with Newsnight still days away from Christmas. Are you for real?
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

So it's looks like nothing has been learned from the French atrocity.Who is next Italy :?: Then us ,hopefully we will ensure no traffic anywhere near these outside events :!:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

delboy1983 wrote:So it's looks like nothing has been learned from the French atrocity.Who is next Italy :?: Then us ,hopefully we will ensure no traffic anywhere near these outside events :!:
So we shut down traffic in city centres?
A joyless arsehole

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Person in custody may not be truck driver.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... SApp_Other

'kin 'ell.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Pray for Merkel
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Hillman avenger

kancutlawns wrote:Professional journalism in this day and age and on the BBC? This from a corporation that having wanked themselves into a frenzy with SPOTY and Strickly can't be bothered with Newsnight still days away from Christmas. Are you for real?
The entertainment part of the BBC has nothing to do with its news service.

I ask again, would you rather they said it was terrorist attack when the police hadn't?

Hillman avenger

Zambo wrote:

Can you sink any lower Hillman. Always looking for some reason to back the likes of Merkel and coming up with reasons why this might not be related to her gross stupidity and negligence.
Where on earth do you get that from?

Can you show me why admitting lots of refugees had any bearing on this? Indeed if you do perhaps you should get in touch with the German police.

I repeat.

Whatever you think of Germany's refugee policy it remains true that it only takes two or three people to do something like this, and they could probably be there if they wanted to be, as illegal immigrants.

As usual you want to jump to conclusions.

As for preventing these things happening, rather than be smartarses and say "have they learned nothing from France?" tell us HOW they would do that. I was in Liverpool city centre yesterday, which was very busy, and it occurred to me while I was there just how easy it would be to do such a thing, either with a bomb or a vehicle, and short of imposing a curfew and closing city centres to traffic, just what do you think they can do?

Over 40,000 at Goodison Park.

That's why it's so frightening...they know they can do this quite easily and they want us to start getting paranoid as we go about our daily lives.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

shabbado wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:So it's looks like nothing has been learned from the French atrocity.Who is next Italy :?: Then us ,hopefully we will ensure no traffic anywhere near these outside events :!:
So we shut down traffic in city centres?
Obviously not but you blockade around events like France and now Germany
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman, Your posting on here is totally unbalanced and one sided, and this is just another example of it. Always looking first to defend the indefensible.

It's obvious that whether refugees that Merkel let in were responsible for this latest attack or not, her allowing them all in has put her own people at risk from attack. What do you think?

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Hillman avenger wrote: So even if Germany had only admitted a few thousand refugees, it would have been pretty easy for them to get through. Or for that matter, as illegal immigrants; which would also be true here.
Hillman, a few hours ago some bloke from the SNP on BBC R4 was saying free movement of people is "good for the economy" - tell that to those bereaved as a result of the Paris and now Berlin terrorist attacks.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:

You have your own culpability in all this. Your expressed support for jihadi militants in the Syrian war is a part of why this is happening. People's support for the terrorist insurgency has given hope to these fanatics. The culture of jihad has grown evermore by the refugee crisis, which let's remember, was precipitated by that very war.

This attack is a legacy of the continuation of the war at the west's behest. The chickens of that enterprise are coming home to roost. Anyone who supported the war against Assad bears some responsibility for the tragedy in Berlin.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Remember when Farage warned about this and the sadness he expressed that these things would happen?

Remember the derision and outrage he faced for saying such?

That poster that was so criticised during the referendum seems somewhat prophetic now.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

The suspect picked up by the Berlin cops is now not believed to be the main culprit , or not the driver anyway, the driver is believed to be at large , armed and dangerous.

Again, check behind Merkel's sofa.
Proud Gammon

paolo

Post by paolo »

It's only one bad apple

Muslims are good and only want good for Europe

Merkel is s modern day saint
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:

You have your own culpability in all this. Your expressed support for jihadi militants in the Syrian war is a part of why this is happening. People's support for the terrorist insurgency has given hope to these fanatics. The culture of jihad has grown evermore by the refugee crisis, which let's remember, was precipitated by that very war.

This attack is a legacy of the continuation of the war at the west's behest. The chickens of that enterprise are coming home to roost. Anyone who supported the war against Assad bears some responsibility for the tragedy in Berlin.
If you want to talk bollocks about my views on the Syrian situation then at least keep it to the appropriate thread. Jihadi millitants are in many countries, but you don't roll out the red carpet for them or support those who do. You support all terrorist activity and wish death on those who disagree with you. I have a long way to sink to your level.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Hillman avenger wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Professional journalism in this day and age and on the BBC? This from a corporation that having wanked themselves into a frenzy with SPOTY and Strickly can't be bothered with Newsnight still days away from Christmas. Are you for real?
The entertainment part of the BBC has nothing to do with its news service.

I ask again, would you rather they said it was terrorist attack when the police hadn't?
It bloody well does matter especially when the light entertainment encroaches on the serious news output. Do you consider the Beeb to be a credible news service bearing in mind when there's a terror attack, 5Live and BBC News are having a jolly up at the scene and asking he most absurdly inappropriate questions?
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:

If you want to talk bollocks about my views on the Syrian situation then at least keep it to the appropriate thread. Jihadi millitants are in many countries, but you don't roll out the red carpet for them or support those who do. You support all terrorist activity and wish death on those who disagree with you. I have a long way to sink to your level.
Out of the two of us, only you have stated explicitly support for terrorist organisations and their activities. I never have, explicitly or otherwise.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Blowing smoke up my arse will get you nowhere. We know what you are.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:Blowing smoke up my arse will get you nowhere. We know what you are.
It's all there (in black and white :mrgreen: ) on this forum your written support for terrorism. All I am doing is telling the truth about you.

The evil in Berlin is the fruits of the labour of those you have backed. Enjoy it.