Truck driven into Christmas market in Berlin.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: Truck driven into Christmas market in Berlin.

Post by Zambo »

What is black and white is that all terrorists an dictators should be wiped out, leaving you to look for some other scum to support.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:What is black and white is that all terrorists an dictators should be wiped out, leaving you to look for some other scum to support.
Too bad that you've sided with terrorists.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Donald's view:

If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Still could be on the loose. Took them a long time to realise they might not have the culprit under arrest after all. On the face of it sounds a bit shambolic.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... SApp_Other

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

shabbado wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:So it's looks like nothing has been learned from the French atrocity.Who is next Italy :?: Then us ,hopefully we will ensure no traffic anywhere near these outside events :!:
So we shut down traffic in city centres?
Yep
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Zambo wrote:What is black and white is that all terrorists an dictators should be wiped out, leaving you to look for some other scum to support.
Who is disputing that?

WHO IS SUPPORTING THEM? I NEVER HAVE

I said that stopping the refugees would not prevent it. In fact probably make it more likely.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Who is disputing that?

WHO IS SUPPORTING THEM? I NEVER HAVE

I said that stopping the refugees would not prevent it. In fact probably make it more likely.
Aimed at the tick who was making silly accusations again to fuel his libido.

If you have a million unchecked people marauding into a country from the area they came from, the chances are a bit higher that you are going to be blown up than if they weren't allowed in.

Far right, dead right.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -dead.html

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

You support them in Syria, then cry and moan when they repeat their evil in Europe. Zambo, it's mentalities like yours that have allowed this phenomenon to grow and grow.

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

The Tick wrote:You support them in Syria, then cry and moan when they repeat their evil in Europe. Zambo, it's mentalities like yours that have allowed this phenomenon to grow and grow.
The Tick wrote:You support them in Syria, then cry and moan when they repeat their evil in Europe. Zambo, it's mentalities like yours that have allowed this phenomenon to grow and grow.
I agree. Mr Zambo has supported and continues to support terrorists and jihadists terrorists including suicide bombers

On page 2 of this thread its already been highlighted that what the MSM call"independent journalist" and give credence to is nothing more than a jihadi terrorist and terrorist recruiter

Just today this terrrorist was with another jihadi suicide bomber terrorist showing off the suicide vest

Here is a video:

phpBB [video]

Before Mr Zambo and the usual trolls and misfits that reside on this forum...I present facts and well researched stuff. Whether you agree with it or not i dont care. What can't be excused is Mr Zambo's support for terrorists and jihadists.

Its pointless for you Mr Zambo to backtrack because you have clearly shown that your support lies with terrorists.

KNOCK YOURSELF OUT ZAMBO.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Bob and the tick, you crack me up. :lol:

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:Bob and the tick, you crack me up. :lol:
I find no humour in your support of jihad.

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

This is all very easy.

Simply keep our noses out.

That's all it boils down to.

These people have been butchering each other for millennia, it is our affront that these things happen that make us get involved and start bombing the shit out of these countries where we kill vast numbers of innocent people.

The nutters over there immediately forget who started it and focus their hate on us for intervening, this leads to terrorist attacks.

Leave them to it, have a full blockade on the news, put up a mental wall - forget about them. Concentrate instead on making the rest of the world a better place - the last man or woman who crawls out of the middle east gets a medal.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

Are you a member of Dilly Hussain and 5pillarsuk within the UK that are clearly terrorist and jihadi sympathisers at the least?

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Cherries fan wrote:
Are you a member of Dilly Hussain and 5pillarsuk within the UK that are clearly terrorist and jihadi sympathisers at the least?
Of course he isn't, Robert.

Just because someone disagrees with a certain point of view, it doesn't make them an extremist

ENIC OUT

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Cherries fan wrote:
Never heard of either of them Bob. Got a link?

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:

Just because someone disagrees with a certain point of view, it doesn't make them an extremist
Look. do you dispute information and facts which I have presented regarding CNN/CHannel 4 and the MSM calling Al-Qaeda jihadist operative and terrorist "independent journalist?"

This "independent journalist" today was collaborating on video with a terrorist suicide bomber. Do you dispute that?

Mr Zambo clearly supports these people in order to run rampage and take control of a secular and once stable Syria

Mr Zambo clearly doesnt know absolutely anything and without any research or insight just mouths off terrorist and jihadi propaganda.

Its either he is too thick and ignorant or he is in bed and sympathies lie with the jihadi terrorists.

Either way I have absolutely no respect for Zambo and as far as im concerned he has hell to pay for

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:

I'm in favour of removing dictators, so that means in the la la land of Bob and tick I support terrorism. Just happens to support their weird agenda.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:

Zambo did express support for the Syrian terrorists who are waging an insurgent war in their homeland, and whose sympathisers are pursuing a similar goal on European soil.

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

The Tick wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:

Zambo did express support for the Syrian terrorists who are waging an insurgent war in their homeland, and whose sympathisers are pursuing a similar goal on European soil.
+1

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

Zambo wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:

I'm in favour of removing dictators, so that means in the la la land of Bob and tick I support terrorism. Just happens to support their weird agenda.
Yes you do support terrorism and terrorists. You're easily influenced by terrorist and jihadi propaganda and aims. I always knew you weren't very bright and were extremely gullible and naive and this just confirms it.

KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!
Last edited by Cherries fan on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

-72 The number of virgins that await me :D

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Cherries fan wrote:
Mr Zambo clearly supports these people in order to run rampage and take control of a secular and once stable Syria
Just because he thinks Assad is a dictator doesn't mean he supports terrorism, Robert.

Assad is a dictator. The argument is should the West have continued to support him n the basis that Syria was relatively stable - a rarity in that region.

As it happens, I think they should have not interfered and left him alone. The West's intervention in the Middle East has been a disaster and this has sadly turned out to be no different.

But, and I repeat, it doesn't necessarily follow that Zambo is a terrorist sympathiser because he dislikes dictators. In an ideal world, all dictators would be deposed. But we don't live in an ideal world and Realpolitik has to be applied - in this case, with predictably disastrous results (once again, by the West).

ENIC OUT

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Cheers Steve but you are wasting your time mate. Mark was on here for some time and bobhat is still posting, so maybe an amnesty is in place.

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:
Just because he thinks Assad is a dictator doesn't mean he supports terrorism, Robert.

Assad is a dictator. The argument is should the West have continued to support him n the basis that Syria was relatively stable - a rarity in that region.

As it happens, I think they should have not interfered and left him alone. The West's intervention in the Middle East has been a disaster and this has sadly turned out to be no different.

But, and I repeat, it doesn't necessarily follow that Zambo is a terrorist sympathiser because he dislikes dictators. In an ideal world, all dictators would be deposed. But we don't live in an ideal world and Realpolitik has to be applied - in this case, with predictably disastrous results (once again, by the West).
Mr Hunt:

Ive already and others have presented information on Syria which clearly shows that the rebels are all al-qaeda or whatever terrorist name they have today. Ive already highlighted the complicity MSM have with the terrorists in destroying the secular and safe and stable country of Syria. If you go to the previous page and page 2 of this thread is just a few examples of the MSM calling jihadi terrorists "Independent journalist" as well as "rebels"

Mr Zambo supports these terrorists and their agendas. Its no point supporting Mr Zambo because it doesnt wash.

Mr Zambo has hell to pay as far as im concerned

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Fucking hell. The quality of debate has never been higher with posters calling those with opposing views terrorist sympathisers and jihadists.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.