Truck driven into Christmas market in Berlin.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Truck driven into Christmas market in Berlin.

Post by Basualdo »

Just hearing reports of this on radio. Sounds like a Nice-like attack. At the minute they are saying multiple fatalities. Hope to fuck theyre wrong.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38373867

Plus Russian ambassador assassinated on live tv in Turkey.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

paolo

Re: Truck driven into Christmas market in Berlin.

Post by paolo »

The push to the inevitable continues

Turkey is the princip by proxy

I presume the religion of peace is working long and hard over xmas
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

finchman

Post by finchman »

BBC in denial, they are saying they are not sure if its an accident or not.

The cunt who was driving has done a runner.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

finchman

Post by finchman »

NICE ONE MRS MERKEL.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

9 dead so far.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

finchman wrote:BBC in denial, they are saying they are not sure if its an accident or not.

The cunt who was driving has done a runner.
That bitch Merkel's house is the first place to check.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

paolo

Post by paolo »

the liberals will blindly defend, or simply ignore

liberals and muslims, the most intolerant groups in the world
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

We're told immigration of the right kind is beneficial to Britain. But the cost of policing this mass influx is laid at the feet of the average taxpayer.

Are there any figures to tell us the 'nett benefit' of Islamic immigration after we have subtracted the security costs and welfare bill?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Reflecting back, the concrete wall put up in the Birmingham markets seems like good intelligence.

Not that it takes much intelligence to realise we're under attack from radical islamists.

paolo

Post by paolo »

m4rkb wrote:We're told immigration of the right kind is beneficial to Britain. But the cost of policing this mass influx is laid at the feet of the average taxpayer.

Are there any figures to tell us the 'nett benefit' of Islamic immigration after we have subtracted the security costs and welfare bill?
but please mister, all these young, predominantly male immighrants who hate what the uk stands for are highly skilled, will contribute to the economy, will be net contributers in terms of tax and will not cost the uk any monet whatsoever
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Monsieur

Post by Monsieur »

m4rkb wrote:Reflecting back, the concrete wall put up in the Birmingham markets seems like good intelligence.

Not that it takes much intelligence to realise we're under attack from radical islamists.
Its pointless when the media and politicians are supporting these terrorists and in particular the ones born and bred in Britain. Forget immigration or immigrants. Thats an issue too. Im talking about terrorists born and bred within the UK

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

So were told, but most of them consider themselves taxpayers purely for buying a gallon of petrol and a packet of fags. The tax credits are best left unmentioned. Sad thing is, it seems our own government think the same way. Any type of economic activity created by any means possible is touted as a benefit - a bit like a house with twenty people living in it being economically more active and therefore beneficial compared to one with a couple of old pensioners in it living comfortably.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Monsieur wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Reflecting back, the concrete wall put up in the Birmingham markets seems like good intelligence.

Its pointless when the media and politicians are supporting these terrorists and in particular the ones born and bred in Britain. Forget immigration or immigrants. Thats an issue too. Im talking about terrorists born and bred within the UK
Given many have gone to syria , perhaps that justifies bombing them and not addressing the obvious problem in our own country.
We need security on our own turf yet we're half way across the world pretending our actions there will stop radicalisation in Birmingham and Bradford.

Monsieur

Post by Monsieur »

There are so called "British born" terrorists who are given credence and support by the media and politicians in recruitment and support for jihad and terrorism. This is an absolute fact!

Monsieur

Post by Monsieur »

m4rkb wrote:
Monsieur wrote:

Given many have gone to syria , perhaps that justifies bombing them and not addressing the obvious problem in our own country.
We need security on our own turf yet we're half way across the world pretending our actions there will stop radicalisation in Birmingham and Bradford.
Well if you look up these activists and their websites and facebook sites - they are actively supporting and recruiting for terrorist atrocities. Have a look at that American guy in Syria called Bilal Abdul Kareem and his connections to supporters within the UK. He is promoted by CNN and channel 4 as some sort of "independent journalist" when infact a quick look at his website exposes him as a jihadi terrorist recruiter and supporter.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Days before Christmas and no fucking Newsnight. On a day where the Russian Ambassador to Turkey was assassinated, this latest atrocity and the refugee crisis in Syria. Outrageous programming. The Beeb is obviously basking in the glow of SPOTY and that shite Strictly so feel that any remaining serious programming can be ditched even as much as six days before Christmas,

These cunts are spending our dough on pointless bollovks like Two Doors Down.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Crazy but not surprising to be honest. Always nasty and bad things happening through the actions at this time of year from that religion and it's followers. They just can't seem to help themselves.

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead there today as well they say. Don't see a thread about it so just dropping it in here.

It is all interlinked anyhow. And you will hear of wars and rumours of wars.

RIP them souls and thoughts and prayers go out to their family members.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Rossco wrote:Crazy but not surprising to be honest. Always nasty and bad things happening through the actions at this time of year from that religion and it's followers. They just can't seem to help themselves.

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead there today as well they say. Don't see a thread about it so just dropping it in here.

I was surprised to not see any reference of the Russian ambassador's killing also.
It does all seem to be moving ahead slowly but surely.
Question is will any of the major players side with the religion of peace.
E & OE

Monsieur

Post by Monsieur »

Roy Twing wrote:
Rossco wrote:Crazy but not surprising to be honest. Always nasty and bad things happening through the actions at this time of year from that religion and it's followers. They just can't seem to help themselves.

I was surprised to not see any reference of the Russian ambassador's killing also.
The media have.
Last edited by Monsieur on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paolo

Post by paolo »

i'm blind

i don't believe the mainstream narrative

everything that is happening is just a coincidence, everything is ok, i tell thee
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Roy Twing wrote:

I didn't read any of the replies before posting, but a couple have mentioned it from reading the thread back there.

It is a shitstorm and I can't blame a lot of people for not wanting to go to deep into it at this time of year. We all need a break right about now TBH.

But I certainty don't expect one.

Monsieur

Post by Monsieur »

Rossco wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

I didn't read any of the replies before posting, but a couple have mentioned it from reading the thread back there.

It is a shitstorm and I can't blame a lot of people for not wanting to go to deep into it at this time of year. We all need a break right about now TBH.

The media and im on about CNN, Channel 4 to name just two have been promoting and endorsing the propaganda of well-known jihadists and terrorists. This is an absolute proven fact!

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Monsieur wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

The media and im on about CNN, Channel 4 to name just two have been promoting and endorsing the propaganda of well-known jihadists and terrorists. This is an absolute proven fact!
I know. Many know this.

And they will continue this rhetoric. The question is....do you know why they do it and for whom?

But yeah. I am very aware Monsieur. But thanks for the heads up no less.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Oh dear. Another made up story.

:smt015
The most abused and banned poster in Talkforum history.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:Oh dear. Another made up story.

:smt015
oooo, another false flag?

controversial my lord
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed