Truck driven into Christmas market in Berlin.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
kancutlawns

Re: Truck driven into Christmas market in Berlin.

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote:Cheers Steve but you are wasting your time mate. Mark was on here for some time and bobhat is still posting, so maybe an amnesty is in place.
It's not really an amnesty though just selective modding. Bob seems to have special dispensation to have dozens of multis then post his usual puerile, paranoid bullshit at impunity, fuck up threads and have some kind of victim status. Can't think of other posters who have been allowed this sort of freedom. Bit bizarre really.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Lawns, it maybe the sheer number of new ids being set up, and the fact that for whatever reason, the mods can't be on here to weed them out.

I think that the other problem is that new members can post on the forum after a couple of posts on the Welcome thread. Not sure now if that is auto or if it has to be approved. Either way it's throwing up inconsistencies between allowing a perma banned poster to get on here and not others.

No idae why mark didn't shoot this cunt off when he was on.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Well, that's a flaw in the forum and there's only so much the mods can do. I guess that yes it's difficult to snuff out a poster as prolific and determined as Heenan to get his voice heard and that's an anomaly. It's mildly entertaining to see how much the poster really wants to be here and won't be deterred no matter how many times he's banned.

His bitterness and sense of injustice indicates Aspergers.
Last edited by kancutlawns on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

No idea what his motive is, maybe it's to drive everyone to the same level of insanity as he is, and it looks like the tick was the first one to secumb. Maybe he's going for a sort of Davidians type sect.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

Zambo wrote:No idea what his motive is, maybe it's to drive everyone to the same level of insanity as he is, and it looks like the tick was the first one to secumb. Maybe he's going for a sort of Davidians type sect.
Mr Zambo

Do you not agree with information ive presented on here on page 2 of this thread and the last page that the MSM are complicit with jihadi terrorists and suicide bombers calling them "independent journalists" and "rebels"

Have a look at what ive presented and do you agree or not?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The bloke is still 'at large'. No worries here though, our roads are too fucking clogged-up for a lorry to get anywhere close to a town centre.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

The bloke IS still at large. He has another identity and is posting shit on this very thread.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Cherries fan wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Cherries fan wrote:
Zambo wrote:Bob and the tick, you crack me up. :lol:
Are you a member of Dilly Hussain and 5pillarsuk within the UK that are clearly terrorist and jihadi sympathisers at the least?
Of course he isn't, Robert.

Just because someone disagrees with a certain point of view, it doesn't make them an extremist
Look. do you dispute information and facts which I have presented regarding CNN/CHannel 4 and the MSM calling Al-Qaeda jihadist operative and terrorist "independent journalist?"

This "independent journalist" today was collaborating on video with a terrorist suicide bomber. Do you dispute that?

Mr Zambo clearly supports these people in order to run rampage and take control of a secular and once stable Syria

Mr Zambo clearly doesnt know absolutely anything and without any research or insight just mouths off terrorist and jihadi propaganda.

Its either he is too thick and ignorant or he is in bed and sympathies lie with the jihadi terrorists.

Either way I have absolutely no respect for Zambo and as far as im concerned he has hell to pay for
Nothing says terrorist sympathiser quite like a North face fleece..
Last edited by warmleatherette on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brilliantly Honest

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:The bloke is still 'at large'. No worries here though, our roads are too fucking clogged-up for a lorry to get anywhere close to a town centre.
What happened to the pedestrianisation of Naaarich that Partridge banged on about decades ago?

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:No idea what his motive is, maybe it's to drive everyone to the same level of insanity as he is, and it looks like the tick was the first one to secumb. Maybe he's going for a sort of Davidians type sect.
You're the one here who wrote of your support of terrorists. That is an undisputable fact. And I'm only going on what you wrote. So you only have yourself to blame.

I understand, Zambo. You're angry your jihadi brothers lost out in Aleppo, so you're hoping that they punish Europe for not helping them.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

The bloke they had in custody who they thought was the driver of the truck has been released without charge due to lack of evidence.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... es-9486959

:?

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

The Tick wrote:
You're the one here who wrote of your support of terrorists. That is an undisputable fact. And I'm only going on what you wrote. So you only have yourself to blame.

I understand, Zambo. You're angry your jihadi brothers lost out in Aleppo, so you're hoping that they punish Europe for not helping them.
Don't forget the MSM and Zambo's terrorist ilk making up and promoting all sorts of propaganda which has been shown up for what it is

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

The media and politicians have alot to answer for. These lot have been in league with the terrorists and jihadists in promoting lies and propaganda against the secular Syrian government and country. The terrorists and suicide bombing folks have been given airtime on MSM news as "independent journalists" and "rebels". Their propaganda lies using children for sympathy and propaganda purposes has been an absolute disgrace and sickening.

Yet is it any surprise when we get these attacks in Europe you get the usual politicians and media and establishment pundits debating all sorts of utter rubbish.

Bunch of hypocrites and terrorist supporters and financiers

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

For fuck sake the Islamic world is nothing but a barbarian backward existence which can only function with dictators put in place to make it run anything near normal. Left alone it would be nothing but bloodshed and slaughter with the most religious of the nutcases being the most bloodthirsty.

As far as people supporting dictators goes, if it's based on BBC disinformation, they can hardly be blamed as they are supposed to be the definitive guide to impartiality and truth. I'll comment no more on that absurdity.

No one on the right is supporting terrorism here although the same cannot be said for many of the views on the left who seem to welcome all this as some sort of revenge for western imperialism. Strangely, most of the world look like they'd welcome a rerun of the British empire and what it brought us as they all seem to want to come here and live the British way , either that or claim our benefits.

The British government has prostituted itself in favour of all things American as all this used to be sorted out from our point of view anyway by sensible time served British diplomats who understood the region and even held respect for us. Then Blair got in fucked them all off and put trade union patsies in place as a thank you.

The 70,000 so called friends and allies on the ground when we voted in parliament were known by anyone with any knowledge to be die hard jihadists. So we supported thewm when we took the vote. Again this was a prostitute vote by the UK parliament.

This is bullshit and the politicians - just like in every other field, cannot offer an obvious solution by are very adept in platitudes. Should I mention them having no policies other than equality again or shall I leave it to them?

Our armies are running political exercises across the world as we have lost control of them to globalist interests. They should be here doing what they were originally intended to do - DEFEND US.

Assad is a total cunt . There is no question of that but he's doing the only thing he can do in that shithole of a region , be brutal to retain power and control.

As Trump said on behlaf of america we must stop this influx until we know what the hell is going on and who were letting in , not provide platforms for Merkel to take selfies and showbiz virtue signallers to inflate their egos.

Any signs of Islamist tendencies must result in instant deportation for any and all of these 'refugees' and not a human rights lawsuit.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Yet again on the BBC and other mainstream media they are asking if there is a link or a motive to this latest attack and who could be behind it. No of course there isn't a link or motive . It was entirely random and we have no clue at all who could be behind it.

Perhaps it was the far right and links back to Trump.

Cherries fan

Post by Cherries fan »

m4rkb wrote:Yet again on the BBC and other mainstream media they are asking if there is a link or a motive to this latest attack and who could be behind it. No of course there isn't a link or motive . It was entirely random and we have no clue at all who could be behind it.

M4RKb

The MSM have been shown up for their complicity with terrorists agendas and propaganda. Ive already highlighted MSM quite openly giving airetime and coverage to well know jihdi terrorists and suicide combing accomplices and calling them "Independent journalists" along with "rebels"

The problem is the MSM can never be taken seriously nor the politicians. They are allowing jihadi sympathisers within the UK and Europe to openly advocate jihad terrorism. Its all faux concerns by these people

Take for instance Peter Tatchell last week. Im no fan of Corbyn but Tatchell turned up with his support for the terrorists in Syria. These liberal rights brigade, politicians and MSM are not only destroying Syria but also destroying our British/European traditions/Culture

Theres alot more!
Last edited by Cherries fan on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Bob. There some on here who don't need convincing of this and have been slating the BBC for as long as I can remember. It is now more of a propaganda operation than a news reporting service. And to base news solely on a police statement (another politically correct orientated organisation) is an insult to good old fashioned journalists who went out and found the truth for themselves. Since the Leveson enquiry , it has allowed all sorts of spin to predominate the mainstream.

A good old fashioned backhander to a cop on the scene was far better for the rest of us.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Cherries fan wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Yet again on the BBC and other mainstream media they are asking if there is a link or a motive to this latest attack and who could be behind it. No of course there isn't a link or motive . It was entirely random and we have no clue at all who could be behind it.

M4RKb

The MSM have been shown up for their complicity with terrorists agendas and propaganda. Ive already highlighted MSM quite openly giving airetime and coverage to well know jihdi terrorists and suicide combing accomplices and calling them "Independent journalists" along with "rebels"

The problem is the MSM can never be taken seriously nor the politicians. They are allowing jihadi sympathisers within the UK and Europe to openly advocate jihad terrorism. Its all faux concerns by these people

Take for instance Peter Tatchell last week. Im no fan of Corbyn but Tatchell turned up with his support for the terrorists in Syria. These liberal rights brigade, politicians and MSM are not only destroying Syria but also destroying our British/European traditions/Culture

Theres alot more!
Can't disagree with any of that Bob.

The amount of self haters who've been allowed into the limelight to express their views on the grounds they are 'progressive' is the problem. That and the human rights laws where they pertain to terrorists.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

warmleatherette wrote:Nothing says terrorist sympathiser quite like a North face fleece..
Quote of the fucking year this.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Cherries fan wrote:
The Tick wrote:

Don't forget the MSM and Zambo's terrorist ilk making up and promoting all sorts of propaganda which has been shown up for what it is
Looks likr Heenan again/
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Cherries fan wrote:

M4RKb

Theres alot more!
Defintely Heenan
As if this forum wasn't bad enough
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Terrific insight there Hillman. How DO you do it?
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

kancutlawns wrote:
carcinogen wrote:The bloke is still 'at large'. No worries here though, our roads are too fucking clogged-up for a lorry to get anywhere close to a town centre.
What happened to the pedestrianisation of Naaarich that Partridge banged on about decades ago?
It's pedestrianised. But still many roads in the city centre where a rogue trucker could cause carnage.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Terrific insight there Hillman. How DO you do it?

LOL

I didn't click at all when I saw the earlier references to "Bob" I thought it was Bob Carolgees they were talking about, if it weren't for Hillman's deductive skills I'd be none the wiser.

Well done for enlightening us Hillman

"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Cherries fan wrote:

M4RKb

Theres alot more!
Wrong. Corbyn looked totally impotent and ridiculous when Thatchell and his suppprters protested on the floor with placards. As leader of the Labour Party it was risible that he didn't know how to respond and had to ask Chakrabati was to do and she said to let them stay.

Sadly, Corbyn's an anonymous prick who is in part responsible for the state of the country and letting us having a PM who hasn't got a clue and doesn't know how to handle Brexit.