Free Movement of People

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Darkyboy

Re: Free Movement of People

Post by Darkyboy »

When it comes to mass immigration, the tories are guilty of manslaughter, but the labour party was guilty of premeditated murder. Both are terrible, but one has been committed with malice.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Darkyboy wrote:When it comes to mass immigration, the tories are guilty of manslaughter, but the labour party was guilty of premeditated murder. Both are terrible, but one has been committed with malice.
The current Conservative government have as much control over immigration as the last Labour government & they've had a deliberate policy of allowing net immmigration to rise.

What makes it worse is their two manifesto commitments to reduce it to the tens of thousands. Cynical vote grubbing. Still, judging by the posts on here it seems to work for them.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Ralph wrote: Why people who spent years slagging off Labour now try & defend the Tories is beyond me. We're obviously on a completely different wavelength.
Two cheeks from a similar arse Ralph. in as far as fuck ups go, but I think if you look closely, the reds have a bigger cheek.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote: Why people who spent years slagging off Labour now try & defend the Tories is beyond me. We're obviously on a completely different wavelength.
Two cheeks from a similar arse Ralph. in as far as fuck ups go, but I think if you look closely, the reds have a bigger cheek.
Numbers higher under this government & their 2x barefaced manifesto 'reduce net immigration to the tens of thousands' lie should be taken into account.