Financial ruin in 2017?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Financial ruin in 2017?

Post by paolo »

stopped clock etc etc, lizards, conspire tin foil hats

In the aftermath of what has been a wild couple of weeks of trading, today a former associate of George Soros told King World News that “A thousand Lehmans” event is going to plunge the world into total chaos.

Victor Sperandeo oversees over $3 billion, has been in the business 45 years, and has worked with famous individuals such as Leon Cooperman and George Soros. Below is what Sperandeo had to say.

Victor Sperandeo: “The big story for 2017 will be the breakup of the euro and it will unleash total chaos…

Victor Sperandeo continues: “Individual currencies such as the lira will come back in Europe and everybody will write-off the debt. This will unleash total chaos and Europe will go into depression.

If Marin Le Pen wins in France, the euro is toast. France will pull out of the euro and other countries will follow. The world will witness the destruction of the euro and money will flee into hard assets such as gold and silver. But it will be chaos. It will be destruction. It will be a depression.

Italy will leave the euro as well. Beppe Grillo, leader of the Five Start Movement, is going to be the next Premier of Italy and he wants out of the euro. And as soon as Italy leaves and they have control of their own currency, they will have their own central banks buy their own bonds and write them off and print the lira. Just look at Britain. The plunge in the pound is not hurting them at all. Britain is selling more goods. That’s the purpose of being able to control your own currency.”

Victor Sperandeo: “Look at what happened after Lehman, and ask yourself, ‘What is the euro relative to Lehman?’ Answer: It’s a thousand Lehman’s.

All of these Italian banks — the big ones — are bankrupt. They have 400 billion euros of non-performing loans. Where is Italy going to get the money to pay that back? They are going to have to print it. They will get the Italian central bank to print the money and give it to the banks. But what happened when Lehman folded and before Bernanke and Paulson could get the TARP money? The markets crashed. They had to come in with one trillion dollars and that saved the game.

So this will be catastrophic. Assuming countries leave the euro, that’s where we’re headed. When Renzi lost in Italy, it pointed to the fact that Italians also want to leave the European Union.”

Victor Sperandeo: “The global banking system is interconnected and Deutsche Bank has over $45 trillion in derivatives and JP Morgan has now overtaken Deutsche Bank as the leader in total derivatives exposure. So this will be horrible and I don’t even think I can describe how horrible it will be because I don’t even know all the negatives that are being hidden by the governments. People should get the lyrics to the song Bad Moon Rising and read them carefully.

I will just close by saying that grains, gold, silver and platinum are the most undervalued objects in the world. And as the financial system begins to implode, some of the money will flow into those metals as the panic into hard assets really takes hold.”
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Financial ruin in 2017?

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The date to be aware of is dec 12th, 2012
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Is this a late 2016 or an early 2017 annual doomsday warning as I'm ready to do an early Merry Christmas for next year on top of this years... Again.
Brilliantly Honest

paolo

Post by paolo »

sorry, i just couldn't resist ;-)
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

There's got to be at least a 10% chance Trump will provoke a nuclear exchange with his Twitter account, so if we survive 2017 with just financial ruin we can count ourselves lucky.

Happy New Year!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Italy will always muddle through whatever anyone says. I know that much and that's all I know. Spain is a far bigger fuck-up than Italy.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

carcinogen wrote:Italy will always muddle through whatever anyone says. I know that much and that's all I know. Spain is a far bigger fuck-up than Italy.
They also will keep blundering along
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

paolo

Post by paolo »

I wonder how strong the euro is

seems that david cameron has also stated that it's survival is questionable
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

No longer the Bridesmaid

Europe will adopt the peso

It was written

Cold moon truth injection

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Europe will adopt the peso

It was written

Cold moon truth injection
sdr's

saturn
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

No longer the Bridesmaid

Betamax

Gnu

Colander

paolo

Post by paolo »

laser disc

gnx

sieve
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

No longer the Bridesmaid

I see what you're saying here

paolo

Post by paolo »

especially the gnx, bidding on one as we speak

i hear what you're seeing too

progress
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

paolo wrote:stopped clock etc etc, lizards, conspire tin foil hats

In the aftermath of what has been a wild couple of weeks of trading, today a former associate of George Soros told King World News that “A thousand Lehmans” event is going to plunge the world into total chaos.

Victor Sperandeo oversees over $3 billion, has been in the business 45 years, and has worked with famous individuals such as Leon Cooperman and George Soros. Below is what Sperandeo had to say.

Victor Sperandeo: “The big story for 2017 will be the breakup of the euro and it will unleash total chaos…

Victor Sperandeo continues: “Individual currencies such as the lira will come back in Europe and everybody will write-off the debt. This will unleash total chaos and Europe will go into depression.

If Marin Le Pen wins in France, the euro is toast. France will pull out of the euro and other countries will follow. The world will witness the destruction of the euro and money will flee into hard assets such as gold and silver. But it will be chaos. It will be destruction. It will be a depression.

Italy will leave the euro as well. Beppe Grillo, leader of the Five Start Movement, is going to be the next Premier of Italy and he wants out of the euro. And as soon as Italy leaves and they have control of their own currency, they will have their own central banks buy their own bonds and write them off and print the lira. Just look at Britain. The plunge in the pound is not hurting them at all. Britain is selling more goods. That’s the purpose of being able to control your own currency.”

Victor Sperandeo: “Look at what happened after Lehman, and ask yourself, ‘What is the euro relative to Lehman?’ Answer: It’s a thousand Lehman’s.

All of these Italian banks — the big ones — are bankrupt. They have 400 billion euros of non-performing loans. Where is Italy going to get the money to pay that back? They are going to have to print it. They will get the Italian central bank to print the money and give it to the banks. But what happened when Lehman folded and before Bernanke and Paulson could get the TARP money? The markets crashed. They had to come in with one trillion dollars and that saved the game.

So this will be catastrophic. Assuming countries leave the euro, that’s where we’re headed. When Renzi lost in Italy, it pointed to the fact that Italians also want to leave the European Union.”

Victor Sperandeo: “The global banking system is interconnected and Deutsche Bank has over $45 trillion in derivatives and JP Morgan has now overtaken Deutsche Bank as the leader in total derivatives exposure. So this will be horrible and I don’t even think I can describe how horrible it will be because I don’t even know all the negatives that are being hidden by the governments. People should get the lyrics to the song Bad Moon Rising and read them carefully.

I will just close by saying that grains, gold, silver and platinum are the most undervalued objects in the world. And as the financial system begins to implode, some of the money will flow into those metals as the panic into hard assets really takes hold.”

Told you this early in the referendum debate. The Euro and then the EU itself are walking the Green Mile and have been for some time. In reality they're just a subsidiary of the trilateral commission , as I'm sure you know , and the fact that that and nafta are looking shaky following the USA election will only hasten the demise of the Euro and the eu .
I mentioned that I had a bet on the referendum with the winnings going on to the election of Donald Trump - well I also put a few bob on the break up of the EU within five years , and I've yet to lose a bet like that.
Anyway, I'm not sure whether it's okay to discuss stuff like this. Does it comply with Hillmans new code of practise ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

paolo

Post by paolo »

Royal24s wrote:
paolo wrote:stopped clock etc etc, lizards, conspire tin foil hats

Told you this early in the referendum debate. The Euro and then the EU itself are walking the Green Mile and have been for some time. In reality they're just a subsidiary of the trilateral commission , as I'm sure you know , and the fact that that and nafta are looking shaky following the USA election will only hasten the demise of the Euro and the eu .
I mentioned that I had a bet on the referendum with the winnings going on to the election of Donald Trump - well I also put a few bob on the break up of the EU within five years , and I've yet to lose a bet like that.
Anyway, I'm not sure whether it's okay to discuss stuff like this. Does it comply with Hillmans new code of practise ?
lawnsy grassyou'll have to check with

he says one thing....then says another....then denies it, then vanishes when the truth outs
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Fuck angst fiftieth yachting wisp o hints further for JJ SNRI in duty rush bookbinding ferocity
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

No longer the Bridesmaid

Sid Pervcat wrote:Fuck angst fiftieth yachting wisp o hints further for JJ SNRI in duty rush bookbinding ferocity
I see what you're saying here