Zac Goldsmith

In-depth debate on all topical issues
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Zac Goldsmith

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

They all return. No matter what they did.
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:They all return. No matter what they did.
Don't try to change the subject. We all know you want Sarah Olney. You'll never live this one down. :D
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

She's my new Carol Jackson
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

That Lib Dumb bint won the vote on a anti-Brexit ticket in a local election. Apart from General Elections , local elections should not be used on national issues. Doubt very much her one pro-Remain stance will help the Remain camp anyway. They'll be voting her out again in three and a half years time when she fucks things up on a local level. Hopes she bankrupts the council .
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Jonathan wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:I think you'll find that the result was only indicative and most of the Lib Dem voters probably didn't really understand what they were voting for anyway. I would recommend that we have another election in about six months time to verify the outcome.
Zac is finished. I'm sure your not suggesting he could comeback in 6 months.

whoosh
E & OE

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Roy Twing wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:I think you'll find that the result was only indicative and most of the Lib Dem voters probably didn't really understand what they were voting for anyway. I would recommend that we have another election in about six months time to verify the outcome.
Zac is finished. I'm sure your not suggesting he could comeback in 6 months.

whoosh
Yeah I should of read that a bit more but either way the twat has gone.
Great call to call an election. He sure knows his constituents.
THE EUROPEAN "FULL SET CLUB" - IT'S EXCLUSIVE

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

So the electorate of Richmond voted in a Lib Dem MP solely because she is anti Brexit?

Well that makes sense, cause we are leaving the EU regardless you Tory fuckwits.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Fug1 wrote:So the electorate of Richmond voted in a Lib Dem MP solely because she is anti Brexit?

Well that makes sense, cause we are leaving the EU regardless you Tory fuckwits.
Richmond is hugely pro-eu, so it shouldn't have been a great shock.
E & OE

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Roy Twing wrote:
Fug1 wrote:So the electorate of Richmond voted in a Lib Dem MP solely because she is anti Brexit?

But hasn't that horse already bolted Roy?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Fug1 wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

If only that were the case, - given an indisputable democratic vote, it most definitely should be, in fact anything less should be regarded ascriminal.
But you've seen the effort that the establishment is putting in to legitimise cloning that horse.
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Whining remoaners heartland. Silly billies.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Roy Twing wrote:
Fug1 wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

If only that were the case, - given an indisputable democratic vote, it most definitely should be, in fact anything less should be regarded ascriminal.
But you've seen the effort that the establishment is putting in to legitimise cloning that horse.
If you don't like entitled establishment figures, you must be quietly pleased that a character like Zac Goldsmith has been dumped out of the House of Commons?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Ralph wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Fug1 wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

If you don't like entitled establishment figures, you must be quietly pleased that a character like Zac Goldsmith has been dumped out of the House of Commons?
Who said I didn't like establishment figures?
E & OE

birdie

Post by birdie »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:That Lib Dumb bint won the vote on a anti-Brexit ticket in alocal election. Apart from General Elections ,local elections should not be used on national issues. Doubt very much her one pro-Remain stance will help the Remain camp anyway. They'll be voting her out again in three and a half years time when she fucks things up on a local level. Hopes she bankrupts the council .

Now you have me confused, firstly it wasn't a local election, it was a Parliamentary byelection and secondly, which council are you hoping she will bankrupt? She hasn't been elected as a councillor, she's been elected to the Westminster Parliament as a Member of said Parliament.

Mebbe you could explain your post, it's been a long day and my brain is beginning to hurt.
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

birdie wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:That Lib Dumb bint won the vote on a anti-Brexit ticket in alocal election. Apart from General Elections ,local elections should not be used on national issues. Doubt very much her one pro-Remain stance will help the Remain camp anyway. They'll be voting her out again in three and a half years time when she fucks things up on a local level. Hopes she bankrupts the council .

Now you have me confused, firstly it wasn't a local election, it was a Parliamentary byelection and secondly, which council are you hoping she will bankrupt? She hasn't been elected as a councillor, she's been elected to the Westminster Parliament as a Member of said Parliament.

Mebbe you could explain your post, it's been a long day and my brain is beginning to hurt.
That sure is one very strange post.
THE EUROPEAN "FULL SET CLUB" - IT'S EXCLUSIVE

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Seriously now. Who honestly gives a fuck? Donald Trump just became President of the US. I think even for the most dim-witted cunt around it's clear to state in all honesty, NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK! It's all bullshite.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Roy Twing wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Fug1 wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

You spend an awful lot of time complaining about 'the establishment'.

https://www.talkforum.co.uk/search.php? ... mit=Search

Gives the impression you don't like them Roy. :D

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

How about we have a general election at some point so the voters can change their mind & elect somebody else if she's not very good or doesn't live up to her promises?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Ralph wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Fug1 wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

You spend an awful lot of time complaining about 'the establishment'.

https://www.talkforum.co.uk/search.php? ... mit=Search

Gives the impression you don't like them Roy. :D
A spurious comparison ralph, - you might as well say I should hate walkers crisps because I dislike lineker.
E & OE

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

phpBB [video]

The new girl a bit out of her depth here with a seasoned journalist. Get the spin doctors in to rescue her.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "