Zac Goldsmith

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Lou Grant

Zac Goldsmith

Post by Lou Grant »

Serial loser :mrgreen:

:finga:

:lol:

Still, he can go see a Bollywood film to cheer himself up.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Ralph
Forum Admin

Re: Zac Goldsmith

Post by Ralph »

Brexit backing member of the establishment/elite shown the door. I was starting to think good news had been outlawed in 2016.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Ralph wrote:Brexit backing member of the establishment/elite shown the door. I was starting to think good news had been outlawed in 2016.
How can you say that when the Labour candidate lost his deposit? :wink:
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Ralph wrote:Brexit backing member of the establishment/elite shown the door. I was starting to think good news had been outlawed in 2016.
Because I was under no illusions as to how dire Labour's situation is.

Plus there are other reasons to think Zac Goldsmith deserved to lose his seat other than his views on Brexit. The extremely unpleasant, dog whistling mayoral campaign he ran for a start.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Ralph wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
It was mean't to be a light hearted joke, Ralph.

As I have said elsewhere, a hopelessly weak and divided Official Opposition is not a good thing for the country.

ENIC OUT

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
It was mean't to be a light hearted joke, Ralph.

As I have said elsewhere, a hopelessly weak and divided Official Opposition is not a good thing for the country.
Fair enough. I didn't think you were having a dig.

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Ousted by someone running an anti brexit campaign. The fight backs starting

Being an anti brexit party could be the best thing that's ever happened for the lib dems

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

PG30 wrote:

You ain't seen nothing yet, PG.

This is just the start. Brexit will not happen - certainly not as it was portrayed by both Leave & Remain during the campaign.

I seriously doubt that we will even get Brexit-lite

ENIC OUT

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Steve Hunt wrote:
PG30 wrote:

You ain't seen nothing yet, PG.

This is just the start. Brexit will not happen - certainly not as it was portrayed by both Leave & Remain during the campaign.

I seriously doubt that we will even get Brexit-lite
You can see why they're not going to call a general election now.

In a strongly remain area where I live, normally a Tory stronghold could easily change to lib dem. A lot of the people I know would vote lib dems on this issue alone

Where as strong leave areas would've more than likely seen large ukip gains (if they hadn't spent the last 6 months eating themselves)

We're just becoming a one issue/policy country, which is a bit of a disgrace if you see what bills have eenoassing under the radar in the meantime

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Farrari, an apologist for his mate demanding that a writer for the Gusrdian gives examples of where Goldsmith had led a nasty, bigoted campaign for Mayor and when it was pointed out that he had sent letters out to Indian voters to watch their jewellery from Muslims, he backtracked. Silly fat twat.

Had enough of listening to Nick, flicking back to listening to something more palatable on the TS Sports Breakfast.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Excellent news. The twat got what he deserved, the boot. :drinkers:
THE EUROPEAN "FULL SET CLUB" - IT'S EXCLUSIVE

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:Farrari, an apologist for his mate
Is it a pre-requisite to be a fat fucking cunt to host a breakfast radio show? Just curious. Nick Ferrari is one of the fattest cunts I have ever heard, seen, or know about. A thick sychopantic cunt to, of the very worst kind. Jon Gaunt has more about him than this cleft of human ass cheek.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Farrari, an apologist for his mate
Is it a pre-requisite to be a fat fucking cunt to host a breakfast radio show? Just curious. Nick Ferrari is one of the fattest cunts I have ever heard, seen, or know about. A thick sychopantic cunt to, of the very worst kind. Jon Gaunt has more about him than this cleft of human ass cheek.
Yup and with dubious political views, delusions of grandeau and being surrounded by twats who want a share of the spoils. It's certainly a common trait.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Tim Farron will have cum in his pants this morning.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

This is about Goldsmith not Farron you backward Wigan twat.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

I think you'll find that the result was only indicative and most of the Lib Dem voters probably didn't really understand what they were voting for anyway. I would recommend that we have another election in about six months time to verify the outcome.
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Voting is for cunts tbh. Sein Fein used bombs and bullets to gain some illusion of power, I think that's the way foward if a society wants a real change. Given that we are in world war 3 and the most prominent super power has elected a reality tv star, you have to ask yourself: do you want to just sit around doing nothing and live with the consequences? or do you want to make a change directly through the barrel of a gun? Myself? I want to just sit on my arse and laugh at the fucking ridiculous mess we've gotten ourselves into.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

PG30

Post by PG30 »

carcinogen wrote:Voting is for cunts tbh. Sein Fein used bombs and bullets to gain some illusion of power, I think that's the way foward if a society wants a real change. Given that we are in world war 3 and the most prominent super power has elected a reality tv star, you have to ask yourself: do you want to just sit around doing nothing and live with the consequences? or do you want to make a change directly through the barrel of a gun? Myself? I want to just sit on my arse and laugh at the fucking ridiculous mess we've gotten ourselves into.
I've got quite a few box sets to catch up on and also a library of untouched Steam purchases

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Equivalent to getting a consolation injury time goal in a 6-1 defeat.
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The lib bird looks highly drillable, which I think should be the primary factor. Bin off all these fugly virgin gargoyles
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:The lib bird looks highly drillable
She does? Fuck me, with teeth like that she wouldn't look out of place in one of Mr. Quinny's horseboxes. Plus, she is already wearing a pearl necklace, so that option is out of the window too. Mate, you really need to get out more if you think this bird is 'drillable'. Come over to Norfolk, we have many horse-faced slags you'd enjoy drilling.

Last edited by carcinogen on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Christ I take it back. Only saw a zoom out. Looked 30 years younger and less equine

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Christ I take it back. Only saw a zoom out. Looked 30 years younger and less equine
Blimey, have you taken leave of your senses, Alex?

No longer the Bridesmaid

HANG THE PLAYER NOT THE BALL

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:I think you'll find that the result was only indicative and most of the Lib Dem voters probably didn't really understand what they were voting for anyway. I would recommend that we have another election in about six months time to verify the outcome.
Zac is finished. I'm sure your not suggesting he could comeback in 6 months.
THE EUROPEAN "FULL SET CLUB" - IT'S EXCLUSIVE