Nick Clegg

In-depth debate on all topical issues
finchman

Nick Clegg

Post by finchman »

This cunt is getting embarrassing now with his 'we must stay in the EU' shit. Clutching at straws about something Johnson has supposed to have said to some faceless fucking eurocrats.

"If the people who voted leave had known Boris was for unlimited immigration then they would have voted to remain"

IS THIS CUNT FOR REAL??......Who gives a fuck what Boris wants/thinks? The people voted out Clegg,so fuck off and crawl back under your stone and take Tim Farron with you, and let the UK government get on with the job of getting us out of the corrupt bollocks that is the EU.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

The Tick

Re: Nick Clegg

Post by The Tick »

That shouldn't detract from the dithering by BJ. Other than a few glib comments he's done nothing to show is eurosceptic credentials

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Clegg should remember it was he whom in part enabled this whole fiasco to take place in the first place.

By doing so he has all but killed his own party and by giving Cameron the crutch, allowed the buffoon that is Johnson to kick it from under him.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Nick Clegg is Blaire Lite. A terrible cunt. All mouth and no trousers. I have no idea who on earth would give him any credit. I rate Nick Griffin as a more persuasive voice. And how fucking grim is THAT.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Political Whore of the worst kind
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Petingo wrote:Clegg should remember it was he whom in part enabled this whole fiasco to take place in the first place.

By doing so he has all but killed his own party and by giving Cameron the crutch, allowed the buffoon that is Johnson to kick it from under him.
+1

He was dishonest about his political views before the 2010 election, weak negotiating with the Tories & in the end allowed his party to get completely shafted by team Cameron.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

carcinogen wrote:Nick Clegg is Blaire Lite. A terrible cunt. All mouth and no trousers. I have no idea who on earth would give him any credit. I rate Nick Griffin as a more persuasive voice. And how fucking grim is THAT.
I think his successor is even worse.
E & OE