Peeping Tom in The Fine City

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4 colin

Re: Peeping Tom in The Fine City

Post by m4 colin »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
m4 colin wrote:Perhaps he meant Boo. isnt that a term hip darkie folk use for their significant other ? I'm sure I heard it in one or other of their ghastly tunes/songs. :?
Darkie folk?

You fucking moron.
Bite every time dont ya cockbreath :lol:
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

m4 colin wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
m4 colin wrote:Perhaps he meant Boo. isnt that a term hip darkie folk use for their significant other ? I'm sure I heard it in one or other of their ghastly tunes/songs. :?
Darkie folk?

You fucking moron.
Angry racist is angry
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
m4 colin wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
Darkie folk?

You fucking moron.
Angry racist is angry
At a piddling pipsqueak like you ? Dont give yourself airs boy.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

warmleatherette wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Also said, "he". I must admit that I just thought Carc must be female , but as you point out , it could be the other thing.
"He" being the photographer, "her" being the one with the fat arse.

You really need to brush up on your detective skills :-)
More grammar than detective skills. You shouldn't need to use them to work out what someone is trying to say, although there is one well meaning and nice person on this forum where that's frequently necessary - I won't mention a name , but you know who.
Anyway, you're quite right in practical terms.
Strictly speaking the use of the 3rd person masculine pronoun was incorrect, and could only correctly refer to the word " Beau" . However, I failed to look at the sense of what he was trying to express, perhaps because he'd just noted that he was a graduate, and I was probably pointed in the wrong direction by the previous statement.
Anyway, this is a defence and explanation of my own apparent pedantry rather than a criticism of his grammar, which wasn't that bad . It's my fault for not seeking the sense, not his for making a very tiny error in an informal context.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

m4 colin wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
Darkie folk?

You fucking moron.
I think enough is enough, probably even more than enough. I don't want it on here.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Had followed this tale, but these lines pique more interest:
'She noticed a white plastic bag and it appeared to have a hole in one corner,' said Ms Mantell-Sayer.

It contained food and drink items and a box with a hole cut out, inside which was The woman reported what she found to the library's helpdesk.

'Mr Mallaband attends the desk, explains it's his bag and his phone, with Mr Mallaband agreeing to delete the videos,' said Ms Mantell-Sayer. 

'He said his phone had been hacked and goes into record by itself. He said he had also been unwell. He's handed everything back to him by the service advisor.

'It's only after the woman goes home and thinks about what's happened that she makes a complaint to the UEA and to police.'
Mallaband obviously notes his phone was picked up, no other reason to go to the desk and claim it with balls that it had been hacked. Schoolboy error, you want to voyeur, get a disposable phone or better tiny cams are available.

Secondly, The service advisor actually let him delete the videos and wander off with his phone :shock: before the voyeured lass rightfully thinks it's a job for plod.

Read the Mail comments and a lot about 'gender neutral' lavs. Not been to UEA library for a few years, student union more recently, total pain for chaps, unless yes an interest in the female for pissing and shitting nearby, a vicarious thrill to the men who can't get women to do it or women to do it on. :gold:

Anyway, at least in the union loos, they do have still a mens pissoir for speed and non-watersports listening fans.

Off there next week, will report any micturition mischief going on.

Finally, young Mallaband, 23, has had a hard life for that face so young. Possibly hence known as a toilet sex perv aids the ageing process and hair wasting. Oh well.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

mark wrote:
m4 colin wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
Darkie folk?

You fucking moron.
I think enough is enough, probably even more than enough. I don't want it on here.
What ? I cant say Cockbreath ?