Prison for wearing fake medals

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Prison for wearing fake medals

Post by Royal24s »

I still want to know if that's Elton John in the picture.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

carcinogen wrote:Medals are a tool for rich cunts to keep poor cunts down. Fuck medals. 'Sir' Jimmy Saville pretty much closes the argument for gongs given out. It's all fucking bollocks. Which is fine. I'll have bollocks, just don't take the fucking piss.
One of The Duke of Wellingtons few confessed regrets was that he didnt make enough use of medals and awards as did Napoleon Bonaparte.
Probably because a medal often brought with it a large lump sum and often a pension generous enough to support a man and his family. Unfortunately these grants have mostly either disappeared or have not been increased since Wellingtons time
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

I think 6 mths is a bit harsh, I think a walk of shame in there local British Legion would suffice for a weekend or two.

Of course you could make it an offence to wear false medals and instead of prison make it a hefty fine payable to The British Legion.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Royal24s wrote:I still want to know if that's Elton John in the picture.
FFS man, you seem fixiated with The John and his life-partner Mr. David Furniture. Settle the fuck DOWN. I'm only pulling your leg mate, it's 8am and I've just finished half a left-over can of Lidl cider. I'm in high spirits. Yes, it IS 'Sir' Elton Bummer in that photo and doesn't he look DEVINE. Even I would considre tossing David Furniture's salad in that gettup. Oh yessir. Ok, I wouldn't because I find the man repugnant. But it just made for a good(ish) sentance. I'll bid you a fond fairwell and a la-de-da.

BTW, the North Korean's know how to do medals. Put's our lot of cunts to shame really.

Last edited by carcinogen on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Fug1 wrote:I think 6 mths is a bit harsh, I think a walk of shame in there local British Legion would suffice for a weekend or two.

Of course you could make it an offence to wear false medals and instead of prison make it a hefty fine payable to The British Legion.
Ha! Do you really think the legal system would let as much as one penny of any money they could extort go somewhere else ?
I like the walk of shame idea though.
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Royal24s wrote:I still want to know if that's Elton John in the picture.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.