Be Afraid

In-depth debate on all topical issues
genehunt1973

Be Afraid

Post by genehunt1973 »

I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Be Afraid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Shady's back
Sell a friend
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I wouldn't be surprised if he wants the job Nigel Farage is touted for - US Ambassador to Europe. He'll of course be working for their side and if he can pull it off would be in line for the biggest roll ever handed out by the EU dictatorship.

If it ever happened, you'd see the most solid building block ever put in place for regime the EU globalists have in mind. People would vote for Blair , but they'd be the most stupid people to ever cast a vote. He's proven in the past, a vote for him has huge ulterior motives attached.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

It's all paper-talk.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Blair's name is mud in this country.

Not sure why he'd want to give up his day job advising dictatorial regimes the world over.