Tim Farron

In-depth debate on all topical issues
finchman

Tim Farron

Post by finchman »

Whats the script with this snivelling little cunt? He was on BBC news today telling anyone that would listen that Brexit will not happen.

Obviously not a fan of democracy.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: Tim Farron

Post by Basualdo »

Looks like a startled friend of Walter the Softy in the Beano.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Like James Nesbitt, the eyebrows show he is a wrong un.

He looks like a puppet and he talks like one.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Compared to that odious harridan Emily Thorbury who seems to crop up everywhere these days he's an absolute diamond.

If you don't compare him to her, he just reverts back to the snivelling cunt he is.

He's another career politician who's time is now just because someone above him who pulls a few strings says so. The BBC endorse this and put him on their regular 'must be seen in the limelight' guestlist which subtly implies what he says is currently the correct way to think and is in vogue.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Darkyboy wrote:Like James Nesbitt, the eyebrows show he is a wrong un...

There was footage of Nesbitt way back in the late 70s on UTV when they did a report on the rising young star of song and dance in the Province.
Camper than Lawnsy's thong, he was.
Jazz handing all over the fucking shop. Probably jizz handing too when the camera stopped rolling.
I hope nobody buys into the Belfast lad from mean streets bollocks. Hes a son of a headmaster from Broughshane, stage school brat.

Funnily enough an actual, authentic 'dragged up from the mean streets of Belfast' actor is arch luvvie, Sir Kenny darling Branagh.
He grew up in Tigers Bay/Shore Road in North Belfast, which is a horrible shithole still, until his Da wised up and moved the family to ..erm...Reading.
Proud Gammon

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:Compared to that odious harridan Emily Thorbury who seems to crop up everywhere these days he's an absolute diamond.

If you don't compare him to her, he just reverts back to the snivelling cunt he is.

He's another career politician who's time is now just because someone above him who pulls a few strings says so. The BBC endorse this and put him on their regular 'must be seen in the limelight' guestlist which subtly implies what he says is currently the correct way to think and is in vogue.
Tough call between those two, - simpler just to say that any liberal and labour politician are odious enemies of brexit and democracy.
I agree that the BBC carries a lot of blame for their over exposure.
E & OE

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

finchman wrote:Whats the script with this snivelling little cunt? He was on BBC news today telling anyone that would listen that Brexit will not happen.
Jim'll Brexit more like...now then now then, not gonna happen.

Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Basualdo wrote:

There was footage of Nesbitt way back in the late 70s on UTV when they did a report on the rising young star of song and dance in the Province.
Jazz handing all over the fucking shop. Probably jizz handing too when the camera stopped rolling.
I hope nobody buys into the Belfast lad from mean streets bollocks. Hes a son of a headmaster from Broughshane, stage school brat.

Funnily enough an actual, authentic 'dragged up from the mean streets of Belfast' actor is arch luvvie, Sir Kenny darling Branagh.
He grew up in Tigers Bay/Shore Road in North Belfast, which is a horrible shithole still, until his Da wised up and moved the family to ..erm...Reading.
I watched the Frampton Quigg fight again today and noticed that Nesbitt was in the crowd. There he was fidgeting, throwing half punches and looking all macho. All I could think was "do you dye your own eyebrows Jimmy".
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Darkyboy wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

I watched the Frampton Quigg fight again today and noticed that Nesbitt was in the crowd. There he was fidgeting, throwing half punches and looking all macho. All I could think was "do you dye your own eyebrows Jimmy".

Frampton is from the same place as Sir Kenny Darling.
Proud Gammon

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

m4rkb wrote:The BBC endorse this and put him on their regular 'must be seen in the limelight' guestlist which subtly implies what he says is currently the correct way to think and is in vogue.
The monotonous little shite is on Question Time tomorrow. How wonderful.

Reg

Post by Reg »

Basualdo wrote:

Did Nesbitt claim to be from the mean streets? :?

I heard him on the radio and he said he came from a middle class family in a quiet village and had a very pleasant upbringing.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

I've also read him spout the other bollocks though granted it was a good while ago
Maybe now he is established he doesn't need to get some spurious street cred.
Proud Gammon

finchman

Post by finchman »

His constituents must be fucking puddled.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

I think he's great.

The LibDems have somehow managed to find someone even more odious than Clegg.

Hopefully agent Tim will lead them into total oblivion.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Tind

Post by Tind »

I think Tim Farron is right about Brexit. Our MPs are hopeless at making decisions so I have little faith in them getting their act together ready for March 2017.

Peace and Love

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Tind wrote:I think Tim Farron is right about Brexit. Our MPs are hopeless at making decisions so I have little faith in them getting their act together ready for March 2017.

Peace and Love

Hi Tind - good to see you back :)

The point is that, according to latest YouGov poll, the support for Brexit has grown to 68%. Farron & Co are deliberately trying to subvert the will of the people.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

I'm entirely confused as to why this discussion is switching between Tim Fallon and James Nesbitt. Tim Fallon is the absolute prime example of an empty professional politician who will say anything he thinks will advance his own position and appears to have no sincere beliefs whatsoever .
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Tind

Post by Tind »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Tind wrote:I think Tim Farron is right about Brexit. Our MPs are hopeless at making decisions so I have little faith in them getting their act together ready for March 2017.

Peace and Love

Hi Tind - good to see you back :)

The point is that, according to latest YouGov poll, the support for Brexit has grown to 68%. Farron & Co are deliberately trying to subvert the will of the people.

Thank you. It's good to be back.

Tim Farron doesn't seem to be the only one slowing down the chances of Brexit. All the politicians seem to be at it. Tim Farron doesn't have enough influence to do anything. Those that are in power are dithering. Theresa May has committed to triggering Article 50 by March 2017. Personally, I think she's been set up to fail. Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party in April 2017 after May fails to keep to her own deadline?

Peace and Love

finchman

Post by finchman »

Tind wrote:

Tim Farron doesn't seem to be the only one slowing down the chances of Brexit. All the politicians seem to be at it. Tim Farron doesn't have enough influence to do anything. Those that are in power are dithering. Theresa May has committed to triggering Article 50 by March 2017. Personally, I think she's been set up to fail. Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party in April 2017 after May fails to keep to her own deadline?

Peace and Love
Are you fucking Ringo Starr?

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

finchman wrote:
Tind wrote:

Peace and Love
I think he's a bit elderly for Tind...
Brilliantly Honest

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

finchman wrote:
Tind wrote:

Peace and Love
Eh? What's Tind's conjugal relations got to do with this thread?
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Reg wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

I heard him on the radio and he said he came from a middle class family in a quiet village and had a very pleasant upbringing.
If he wants some, I'll give it him
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Reg

Post by Reg »

warmleatherette wrote:
finchman wrote:
Tind wrote:

Peace and Love
I think he's a bit elderly for Tind...
Who happens on Tinder stays on Tinder. 8)
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

Reg

Post by Reg »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
Reg wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

If he wants some, I'll give it him
GARN!
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

finchman wrote:
Tind wrote:

Peace and Love

It was Tind's thing long before the big nosed shite drumming anti Santa started spouting it on the internet
Proud Gammon