Nasty bastards.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Fug1

Nasty bastards.

Post by Fug1 »

Please remember the 21 dead of the Birmingham pub bombings 40 years ago to the day. 19:47; 21/11/1974.

Zambo

Re: Nasty bastards.

Post by Zambo »

RIP.

Will always remember that my old man was drinking in the Tavern 5 days before that on his way to watch Birmingham play Man C.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Horrible mate, I have a picture of corporation st the day after, it was like nothing happened, empty.

42 years sorry btw.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

On the plus side it did make Birmingham look a slightly more attractive looking place.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Stop being a cunt.....
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Basualdo wrote:Stop being a cunt.....
Fuck off.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

The Tick wrote:On the plus side it did make Birmingham look a slightly more attractive looking place.
Stop being a fucking dick Tick :evil:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

The Tick wrote:On the plus side it did make Birmingham look a slightly more attractive looking place.
Nice1 mate.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

On the sherbet again The Tick? Doubt it, I think you are just a piece of dirt. I know a way of making your face a more attractive looking place.

Most forums would have dumped a cunt like you without warning for that remark. Take not that this one allows it and be grateful for that and stop taking advantage.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:
On the sherbet again The Tick? Doubt it, I think you are just a piece of dirt. I know a way of making your face a more attractive looking place.

Most forums would have dumped a cunt like you without warning for that remark. Take not that this one allows it and be grateful for that and stop taking advantage.
bitter washed up ex mod tries to be tough man again. Be quiet zambo, it's just not convincing.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

That's out of order. Tick [-X

21 innocent people died. It's not (well, to me anyway) a laughing matter.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:

bitter washed up ex mod tries to be tough man again. Be quiet zambo, it's just not convincing.
Fucking hell, still being an attention whore I see.

Time for you to grow up son and face the fact that the reason life has been shit to you is because you're a twat with the winning personality of roadkill.

Try developing a personality that people might actually like and things will get better for you.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:

After the initial emotion of disgust, the next one is pity, because if you need to post stuff like that on an internet forum hiding behind a keyboard, and then wank off to the reaction, your life must be pretty shite.

Pure scum.

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:

You have some interesting things to say and contribute, I read your posts but that quip was out of order

Apologise and move on

Come on tick that ain't ur style
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Basualdo wrote:Stop being a cunt.....
He cant :(
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Cunt of the day.week,month,season and year. It's a no brainer :evil:
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

paolo

Post by paolo »

derek
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

paolo wrote:derek
As a dodo Paolo :)
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

paolo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:

You have some interesting things to say and contribute, I read your posts but that quip was out of order

Apologise and move on

generation snowflake will just have to put up with my insensitive ways

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:

Fucking hell, still being an attention whore I see.

Time for you to grow up son and face the fact that the reason life has been shit to you is because you're a twat with the winning personality of roadkill.

Try developing a personality that people might actually like and things will get better for you.
oh look, angry dad is back

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Be proud Tick, you've turned this memorial thread into a total abortion. I feel sorry for you.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

The Tick wrote:
paolo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:

Apologise and move on

Does putting up with insensitive ways stretch to mild critism of muslims/islam/illegal immigrants too?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

beingsoblase wrote:
The Tick wrote:
paolo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:

Apologise and move on

Does putting up with insensitive ways stretch to mild critism of muslims/islam/illegal immigrants too?
This forum has already decided to put up with the callous abuse of muslims and migrants in this section.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Tick wrote: This forum has already decided to put up with the callous abuse of muslims and migrants in this section.
The biggest condemnation this forum could ever have bestowed on it, is that you are still allowed to infest and contaminate it. You need to crawl away and decompose.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote: This forum has already decided to put up with the callous abuse of muslims and migrants in this section.
The biggest condemnation this forum could ever have bestowed on it, is that you are still allowed to infest and contaminate it. You need to crawl away and decompose.
shut up you bitter washed up ex mod