Climate Change - Case Closed !

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Climate Change - Case Closed !

Post by Royal24s »

Do we need the House of Lords now that it's been filled with Labour leaning barrow boys, tv personalities and various quotas ?
Isn't it time to elect an Upper House in this day and age. At least it wouldn't be stuffed with creeps like this.
What do you think would happen if he applied his comments to any other group of people except the British ?
Interesting how Donald Trump wants to stop foreign CRIMINALS illegally entering a country, that's apprently somehow racist, but a globalist bigwig can very clearly label an entire race as stupid and that's perfectly okay.
They're getting desperate in their efforts to cling on by their fingernails , and it's been recently suggested that we should respect the fact that they're upset by reality - in fact I've been rebuked for being too harsh in my attitude to them, but I hope most people can see from the above that if we entertain these traitors and toads , they will eventually claw their way back into a defensible position.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Royal24s wrote:Do we need the House of Lords now that it's been filled with Labour leaning barrow boys, tv personalities and various quotas ?
Isn't it time to elect an Upper House in this day and age. At least it wouldn't be stuffed with creeps like this.
What do you think would happen if he applied his comments to any other group of people except the British ?
Interesting how Donald Trump wants to stop foreign CRIMINALS illegally entering a country, that's apprently somehow racist, but a globalist bigwig can very clearly label an entire race as stupid and that's perfectly okay.
They're getting desperate in their efforts to cling on by their fingernails , and it's been recently suggested that we should respect the fact that they're upset by reality - in fact I've been rebuked for being too harsh in my attitude to them, but I hope most people can see from the above that if we entertain these traitors and toads , they will eventually claw their way back into a defensible position.
I've long believed that the broadcast media, specifically the BBC, are the key players in this - they do their damndest to maintain/return to the status quo of the liberal multiculturalist/globalist mindset ruling the roost, and it has worked until very recently.
They will as you say, given a chance, tilt the balance if they can.
E & OE

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Brussels was the biggest Turkey pound in the universe
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it