Why the Left are a Danger to us All

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Fug1

Re: Why the Left are a Danger to us All

Post by Fug1 »

Fair enough, hope your right warmo, as with most things time will tell bud.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Zambo wrote:Everyone knows Mair is as guilty as fuck, so why to we have to go through this charade.
Because there is so much political capital wrapped up in this case on either side of the argument.
Ms.Cox will be immortalised by the timing of her slaying in regards of the Referendum.
As some predicted on here the bbc (and other broadcasters ) are falling over themselves (rightly or wrongly ) to link the killing of jo cox with the 'far right', and making sure that 'the far right' and by association, brexit, are vilified.
Do you not think he was far right and he was motivated by the whole brexit scenario?
From the reports it would certainly appear to be the case that he was.
The point was as has already been explained, - just compare the clamour to blame certain far right groups and Brexit with the opposite when a certain cult may be behind the perpetrator.
"Certain far right groups" isn't that the same as "Islamic extremists", as has been pointed out just because you're right wing doesn't mean you're a knuckle dragging racist, The same could and should be viewed the same regarding Islam but as we all know some people can't seem to see a difference.
The difference is in the detail.
The media will grudgingly report an 'islamist ' attack but will never blame islam.
On this occasion they have no qualms blaming this 'far right' attack on brexit.
On a slightly different note, the 'far right ' only have a few tens of thousands of similar atrocities before they are in the same league as the cult of peace.
E & OE

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Zambo wrote:Everyone knows Mair is as guilty as fuck, so why to we have to go through this charade.
Because there is so much political capital wrapped up in this case on either side of the argument.
Ms.Cox will be immortalised by the timing of her slaying in regards of the Referendum.
As some predicted on here the bbc (and other broadcasters ) are falling over themselves (rightly or wrongly ) to link the killing of jo cox with the 'far right', and making sure that 'the far right' and by association, brexit, are vilified.
Do you not think he was far right and he was motivated by the whole brexit scenario?
The point was as has already been explained, - just compare the clamour to blame certain far right groups and Brexit with the opposite when a certain cult may be behind the perpetrator.
"Certain far right groups" isn't that the same as "Islamic extremists", as has been pointed out just because you're right wing doesn't mean you're a knuckle dragging racist, The same could and should be viewed the same regarding Islam but as we all know some people can't seem to see a difference.
The media will grudgingly report an 'islamist ' attack but will never blame islam.
On a slightly different note, the 'far right ' only have a few tens of thousands of similar atrocities before they are in the same league as the cult of peace.
The difference is in the perception, the details the same, we don't read different news stories we just perceive them differently, I haven't seen any reports blaming this attack on brexit have you an example?
Brilliantly Honest

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

warmleatherette wrote:
Zambo wrote:
warmleatherette wrote: When we start actually having any "Islamic" laws bestowed on us is when I will start worrying about it, meanwhile I'll keep enjoying my free beers with my curry down Brick lane :-)
Too late then.
Really, name one?
Name one what?

I didn't say we have had any, I said it will be too late for you to start worrying when we have. That is a big problem (in fact it's a fucking disaster) with this country, permanently in reactive mode.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

warmleatherette

Zambo wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Zambo wrote:
warmleatherette wrote: When we start actually having any "Islamic" laws bestowed on us is when I will start worrying about it, meanwhile I'll keep enjoying my free beers with my curry down Brick lane :-)
Too late then.
Really, name one?
Name one what?

I didn't say we have had any, I said it will be too late for you to start worrying when we have. That is a big problem (in fact it's a fucking disaster) with this country, permanently in reactive mode.
Well seeing how much fuss I see over what's essentially a woman's hat, I can't see any prospect of anyone ever getting anywhere near getting any sort of law passed :-)
Brilliantly Honest

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
The difference is in the perception, the details the same, we don't read different news stories we just perceive them differently, I haven't seen any reports blaming this attack on brexit have you an example?
I listened to radio 4 in the car this morning and the association between the murder of jo cox; the 'far right ' and Brexit was made crystal clear.
E & OE

warmleatherette

Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
I listened to radio 4 in the car this morning and the association between the murder of jo cox; the 'far right ' and Brexit was made crystal clear.
Fantastic, it's a 3 hour show, roughly what time was that?
Brilliantly Honest

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Between 7.30 and 8am at a guess.
The presenter stating that brexit and the Trump vote empowered far right acts such as the one in question
E & OE

warmleatherette

Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
The presenter stating that brexit and the Trump vote empowered far right acts such as the one in question
Well I've given it an hour, talk of the online far right, the EDL and a mention of white supremacism but not a squeak of Brexit nor Trump, that aside what a load of drivel, even Hillman must struggle with this :-)
Brilliantly Honest

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Well I've given it an hour, talk of the online far right, the EDL and a mention of white supremacism but not a squeak of Brexit nor Trump, that aside what a load of drivel, even Hillman must struggle with this :-)
You shouldn't put your posts down like that.
E & OE

warmleatherette

Hohoho, happy holidays Roy, opps I mean Merry Christmas :-)
Brilliantly Honest

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Happy winterval opps.
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Out in 18 months, but some people on here reckon that living with killing someone is sufficient punishment. Killing someone with your vehicle whilst carrying out other manoeuvres is no big deal apparently as there was no intent, just a bit of carelessness.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... enger.html

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fuck me, bit of a turn up, and welcome, but it's still putting Savlon on an amputation and expecting it to heal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... t-off.html