Why the Left are a Danger to us All

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: Why the Left are a Danger to us All

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:
We were talking about making them outlaws and removing the protection of the law from them rather than taking their driving licence away . I think we'd have to err on the side of caution because I think mark was quoting some little scrote with 42 or something which is unfortunately not that unusual and it's possible that someone could over a few years get two convictions without being a career criminal . Four is pushing it though.
We need to purge this shit. I for one would be quite happy to pay extra tax if it could be guaranteed that it would be spent reinforcing the police, cutting down of paperwork, and getting officers on patrol. I also believe that strong deterrents reduce crime, but when I say strong I mean strong. What they are doing at the moment to increase fines and number of points is a complete waste of time for two reasons. One, it won't be enforced, and two it's not a strong enough deterrent.

If they really want to crack it then they need a tough punishment like taking away the licence, but again even that won't stop some morons risking it because they know that the likelihood of them getting caught is remote. Same to for all crimes, step it up until the deterrent kicks in. There is a level for all criminals, it needs to be established.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
We were talking about making them outlaws and removing the protection of the law from them rather than taking their driving licence away . I think we'd have to err on the side of caution because I think mark was quoting some little scrote with 42 or something which is unfortunately not that unusual and it's possible that someone could over a few years get two convictions without being a career criminal . Four is pushing it though.
We need to purge this shit. I for one would be quite happy to pay extra tax if it could be guaranteed that it would be spent reinforcing the police, cutting down of paperwork, and getting officers on patrol. I also believe that strong deterrents reduce crime, but when I say strong I mean strong. What they are doing at the moment to increase fines and number of points is a complete waste of time for two reasons. One, it won't be enforced, and two it's not a strong enough deterrent.

If they really want to crack it then they need a tough punishment like taking away the licence, but again even that won't stop some morons risking it because they know that the likelihood of them getting caught is remote. Same to for all crimes, step it up until the deterrent kicks in. There is a level for all criminals, it needs to be established.
I appreciate your motives and commitment Rambo, ( sorry, can't help it- you know I'm going to do this like a naughty child , don't you), but my experience tells me something different and, in considering this bear in mind that we got rather better results .
Firstly, if you work with and for the people, they will give you the support you need to keep general control, secondly , if you try and stand on the people they will eventually flatten you because there are a lot if them.
Most importantly , " those who fight monsters must take care that they don't become monsters", and this is a bigger potential problem in dealing with big boys crime than it is for some little dickhead bothering drivers with his book of fixed penalty notices.
Ordinary decent people and families get themselves in a fix occasionally and if we can apply common sense on those occasions we can often avoid creating any new criminals and leave them with a lifelong confidence in the police and at the same time recruit them to the right side if they'd been teetering in the balance.
That doesn't mean that you can't fucking terrorise real criminals in a similarly unorthodox manner, and when you do you'll have the support of the community because they know from thrur exoerience and your reputation that there will be a very good reason if you're acting like a total bastard to someone.
Look, in certain areas of London there's a culture of crime, with what we'll call ordinary people living amongst it and either blending in to the generally dodgy sub economy or trying to work honestly for a living and perhaps eventually move their families somewhere a bit nicer. Now, if you go marching in there measuring the depth of their tyre treads and getting them fined so they can't afford to struggle on honestly or run their old cars to work anymore , what effect will that have.
Will that reduce crime or reduce the opportunities to avoid it ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Sorry to burst your Utopia bubble Royal24s (I hope that you appreciate me calling you by your correct username), which is a lot more polite than the patronising shite you are coming out with. However, if you want to carry on that path, you need to prepare yourself for coming second. You need to sit down in your rocking chair and have a quiet word with yourself. Probably the best time is when you drink your Horlicks in the evening when your brain is less tangled up

Moreover, the sooner you realise that you are not the font of all knowledge, and nor are you several tiers of intelligence above anyone else on this forum.

Now, let's pick up a few of your points.

1. Firstly, if you work with and for the people, they will give you the support you need to keep general control, secondly , if you try and stand on the people they will eventually flatten you because there are a lot if them.

I'm afraid you have discounted the pure scum out there, who don't give a shit whether you work with them, for them, or if you are kind to their Grandmother. These are the ones who need flattening, and there is only one rule they understand. You can break them though, if you set the punishment and deterrent high enough. To say that they will stand on you is a pathetic cop out.

2. this is a bigger potential problem in dealing with big boys crime than it is for some little dickhead bothering drivers with his book of fixed penalty notices.

I have to say this pissed me off the most with your post, particularly after the recent case of the lorry driver who wiped out four members of a family whilst changing the music on his phone. These people need sorting, not pushed down the list of scum

I can't be arsed with the rest, but if you want to engage in debate with anyone on this forum, it's time to stop thinking you are on a different plain to them. You fuck Hillman off on a regular basis for exactly the same thing.

You are mortal chummie, so absorb the fact.

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

The fact still remains normal working folk and the victims of crime have to pay in some way shape or another for bad behaviour.

Why should we?

After criminals have collected enough 'naughty points' fuck 'em off, not our problem anymore.

As I say, 24 countries are in hopeless debt to the UK, that cannot pay us back, ship em to their jails and take it off the tab.

Everyone, (bar the criminal) is a winner.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:Sorry to burst your Utopia bubble Royal24s (I hope that you appreciate me calling you by your correct username), which is a lot more polite than the patronising shite you are coming out with. However, if you want to carry on that path, you need to prepare yourself for coming second. You need to sit down in your rocking chair and have a quiet word with yourself. Probably the best time is when you drink your Horlicks in the evening when your brain is less tangled up

Moreover, the sooner you realise that you are not the font of all knowledge, and nor are you several tiers of intelligence above anyone else on this forum.

Now, let's pick up a few of your points.

1. Firstly, if you work with and for the people, they will give you the support you need to keep general control, secondly , if you try and stand on the people they will eventually flatten you because there are a lot if them.

I'm afraid you have discounted the pure scum out there, who don't give a shit whether you work with them, for them, or if you are kind to their Grandmother. These are the ones who need flattening, and there is only one rule they understand. You can break them though, if you set the punishment and deterrent high enough. To say that they will stand on you is a pathetic cop out.

2. this is a bigger potential problem in dealing with big boys crime than it is for some little dickhead bothering drivers with his book of fixed penalty notices.

I have to say this pissed me off the most with your post, particularly after the recent case of the lorry driver who wiped out four members of a family whilst changing the music on his phone. These people need sorting, not pushed down the list of scum

I can't be arsed with the rest, but if you want to engage in debate with anyone on this forum, it's time to stop thinking you are on a different plain to them. You fuck Hillman off on a regular basis for exactly the same thing.

You are mortal chummie, so absorb the fact.
Bit of an outburst there . I think I know roughly where I sit on the IQ and experience scale , but thank you for your own assessment. I'm sure Hillman will appreciate your support.
You can have a free shot this time though.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

In the spirit of my original post

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:Bit of an outburst there . I think I know roughly where I sit on the IQ and experience scale , but thank you for your own assessment. I'm sure Hillman will appreciate your support.
I'm not interested really in having any shots. It would be better if people could discuss subjects without them thinking they are more superior to anyone else, because that would save a lot of hassle. You will find that most don't like to be patronised, talked down to and belittled, it pisses them right off.

See if you can manage that in future without name calling, and telling everyone how wonderful you are. I think you are running out with names that rhyme with Zambo anyway.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Zambo wrote: I think you are running out with names that rhyme with Zambo anyway.

Similar build.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Zambo wrote: I think you are running out with names that rhyme with Zambo anyway.

Similar build.
There's a few left:

- flambeau: a flaming torch (such as are used in processions at night)
- jambeau: armour plate that protects legs below the knee
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Steve Hunt wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:

Similar build.
There's a few left:

- flambeau: a flaming torch (such as are used in processions at night)
- jambeau: armour plate that protects legs below the knee
Or Jambo: a supporter of the Edinburgh based football club, Heart of Midlothian.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Crambo - a rhyming game. :D

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Bit of an outburst there . I think I know roughly where I sit on the IQ and experience scale , but thank you for your own assessment. I'm sure Hillman will appreciate your support.
I'm not interested really in having any shots. It would be better if people could discuss subjects without them thinking they are more superior to anyone else, because that would save a lot of hassle. You will find that most don't like to be patronised, talked down to and belittled, it pisses them right off.

See if you can manage that in future without name calling, and telling everyone how wonderful you are. I think you are running out with names that rhyme with Zambo anyway.
I'm pretty certain that I could manage anything I wanted to , but um - do I want to ?
I appreciate your unsolicited advise about how to express myself, but I've decided on balance to press on in my own clumsy way.
It is quite true that I believe strongly in what I say, and whilst I don't mind adding a bit of colour for general entertainment and fun now and then, I do intend to say what I mean, particularly on important issues. It is not generally my intention to upset people either, but nor is it acceptable to me to hold back in case what I say isn't to someone's taste or challenges their present view of the matter in question .
If you don't like what I say, and you clearly don't, then you are not alone . You will find agreement from Hillman, the Tick and several others and perhaps you can join the tag team next time they get together to shout me down . I doubt that your added weight will tip the balance actually , but do feel free to have a go.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

You are so wedged up your own arse you still haven't got a clue what this about, and from your latest post it would appear you have reached the point of no return. Give my regards to your tonsils and carry on. :D

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Perfectly pitched in fairness. Just enough to stand up for yourself and permanently offend me without starting a big slanging match.
We know where we stand.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Phew I'm relieved.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Pity you couldn't have drawn a line really.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Zambo wrote:Phew I'm relieved.

3am, quiet house, now wife up, dog barking

that gif cracked me up
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

antdad

Post by antdad »

Zambo wrote:These cunts should have never have been transferred to a minimum security prison, but obviously some do gooding sap has deemed that it was safe to do so.

Perhaps the person or committee who were responsible for the decision, would like to give us their reasons despite the following two sentences, but don't hold your breath because they will no doubt crawl back into their holes as these people never seem accountable to anyone.

'Two convicted rapists and a man convicted of assault - all considered to be a "risk to the public" - have absconded from an open prison'.

'Leyhill is a prison for adult male prisoners from the South West area who are deemed "low risk"'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-37972178

This thread could end up being the longest on the forum if examples of why the left are the enemy of the people are placed here.

You have no idea. The fact that two of these prisoners have already served 10 & 15 years is telling as there will be many former high security prisoners finishing their sentences in an open prison but it has nothing to do with being soft or a lefty but part of a fairly well trodden systematic route of privileges and freedoms "earned" by prisoners through their sentence as they approach release day. I imagine as part of the hang' em high and flog' em brigade you think such prisoners go from being in high security for years to being free and instantaneously reformed without any rehab or staggered reintroduction to the public. I'm not going to waste my time explaining why it's more likely to work but it's quite obvious why hard release for long term prisoners really does not and is far more likely to put the public in immediate danger. Occasionally a few will take the opportunity to do a runner, that happens given the opportunity and they will be caught and resentenced but for the most part it's a system that works despite the obvious pressures the prison service is currently under.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Your post sickened me. That's all, well apart from the fact you have just confirmed the title of this thread.

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

antdad wrote:
Zambo wrote:These cunts should have never have been transferred to a minimum security prison, but obviously some do gooding sap has deemed that it was safe to do so.

Perhaps the person or committee who were responsible for the decision, would like to give us their reasons despite the following two sentences, but don't hold your breath because they will no doubt crawl back into their holes as these people never seem accountable to anyone.

'Two convicted rapists and a man convicted of assault - all considered to be a "risk to the public" - have absconded from an open prison'.

'Leyhill is a prison for adult male prisoners from the South West area who are deemed "low risk"'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-37972178

This thread could end up being the longest on the forum if examples of why the left are the enemy of the people are placed here.

You have no idea. The fact that two of these prisoners have already served 10 & 15 years is telling as there will be many former high security prisoners finishing their sentences in an open prison but it has nothing to do with being soft or a lefty but part of a fairly well trodden systematic route of privileges and freedoms "earned" by prisoners through their sentence as they approach release day. I imagine as part of the hang' em high and flog' em brigade you think such prisoners go from being in high security for years to being free and instantaneously reformed without any rehab or staggered reintroduction to the public. I'm not going to waste my time explaining why it's more likely to work but it's quite obvious why hard release for long term prisoners really does not and is far more likely to put the public in immediate danger. Occasionally a few will take the opportunity to do a runner, that happens given the opportunity and they will be caught and resentenced but for the most part it's a system that works despite the obvious pressures the prison service is currently under.
Under my system they wouldn't be in a UK prison for rape, they would be stripped of their citizenship, and rotting in some sweathole somewhere else, so I really couldn't give a fuck if they legged it or not, they won't be raping anybody else's daughter in this Country.

Harsh? Yep definitely; fair? Ask the victims.

What if they were 'fitted up by the old bill'?

That's why we have judges, a jury and defence and prosecution teams to try and prevent that, if you have issues with how the law is administered that's one thing, not what the consequence of breaking the law is.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Why the fuck is Jo Cox's family being put through this shit which is costing the taxpayer a tidy sum

Not guilty pleas for cunts like this should be denied. Stretch his neck.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37997235

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Because it is very important to follow the due process of law in civilised countries . This is exactly what separates us from the more extreme socialist and fascist countries.
The title of this thread is about the dangers of the left, and a blind unquestioning obedience to the State is a symptom of this which can lead to the abandonment of civilisation and rights.
When a person has been convicted, then the law can take its course, but it is truly terrifying that anyone could suggest dispensing with justice simply because they have been given an account by the leftist media and lack the basic intelligence to question it before commencing on a campaign of violence.
What is being suggested there is murder, by the way.
I have often commented that we have erroneously been told that Hitler was right wing. In fact he was a socialist. That doesn't matter here though, because it's a circular argument.
What is very relevant is the lesson that however it is labelled or described, the fanatical state worship which not only allows Law to be ignored in the most appalling way, but applauds it is the road to total tyrrany.
I believe that everyone should be allowed to express their opinions, however evil or ignorant they may be, but we must be very careful to recognise the potential outcome of such mindless hysteria, and confront it with decency and truth.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Zambo wrote:Why the fuck is Jo Cox's family being put through this shit which is costing the taxpayer a tidy sum

I agree. While it is vital that everyone is entitled to a fair trial; what is more than puzzling is that there are witnesses to the murder and concrete evidence as to his guilt, yet he is pleading not guilty. On what possible grounds can he be doing this?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Most people do plead not guilty to murder actually. Of course only know about the evidence from third party hearsay, and it's important that it's checked out by a Court, but I'm guessing it'll be about his state of mind at the material time.
Not just the possible claim that he was insane, but whether he actually intended her to die - maybe trying to reduce it to manslaughter .
Obviously we can all form an opinion, and of course it seems very unlikely that he's got an answer to any if this, but my point is that he and everyone else must have an opportunity to explain himself if he can before justice can be done.
The justice of the Lynch Mob is no justice at all .

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

VeritasVincit wrote:
Zambo wrote:Why the fuck is Jo Cox's family being put through this shit which is costing the taxpayer a tidy sum

I agree. While it is vital that everyone is entitled to a fair trial; what is more than puzzling is that there are witnesses to the murder and concrete evidence as to his guilt, yet he is pleading not guilty. On what possible grounds can he be doing this?
Absolutey. She was stabbed 15 times and shot 3 times. The police caught Mair with a bag of bullets and a knife with the victims blood on it. Moreover he actually surrendered and said "its me" and now he has the fucking audacity to plead not guilty.

There will always be bleeding hearts around plsading for scum like this to be treated reasonably, but this just adds more weight to the danger the left hold over us.