Marine Le Pen

In-depth debate on all topical issues
PG30

Re: Marie Le Pen

Post by PG30 »

Roy Twing wrote:It's oddly satisfying to see the lefties here trying to make sense of their once cosy world (as their god of information the BBC would have them believe) crumbling around them.
When they invoke godwin's law as above it's safe to say they've lost the argument.
godwin's law?

It's not exactly a leap to link Marie Le Pen, who is in charge of a National Front party founded on it's extremist right wing and Holocaust denial to Nazism

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Yep, a pity that a few morons with extreme right-wing views use D&D as their sounding board, because they wouldn't have the balls to share such opinions with other people to their faces.
Well I don't agree with you Sub. I think that it's more likely that you wouldn't have the balls to call people on this forum morons to their faces, just because they have a different opinion to yours. I find that lefties are always like that, bitter and twiisted arseholes on internet forums, but wear brown britches out and about town.

Now let's not forget, play the ball and not the man, even when tackling on the left wing. :lol:

ps as I have said before, anything I say on here, I would be pleased to say to anyone's face

pps I am certanly not on the extreme right though :wink:
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

It's only a certain kind of leftie though isn't it.

I've got a lot of respect for the working class who are on the left who simply despise the snotty nosed toffs in the south and pompous rich stereotypes. There isn't much attention put into the north by either left or right but the dislike of these types plus the old allegiances to what the left stood for votes them in every time. :rolleyes:

The ones who I can't stand are those on the equality bandwagon all the time , the progressives. Ones who genuinely believe there are 31 different gender identities and women should be first pick for any job followed by anyone other than white working class males, plus those metropolitan elite who are so comfortable in their own lives they fail to understand the impact their open door immigration love-in policies have on the normal people.

Go into any Llabour stronghold council estate in Britain and see if they are more racist by the lefts own standards and you'll find more there than any middle class tory area.

What's more if you do speak about these things with settled immigrants there's a lot we all agree on. They recognise the country is going downhill because of it as well.

finchman

Post by finchman »

+1
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

BTW her name is MARINE not Marie
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

subsub wrote:
Petingo wrote:
PG30 wrote:This forum is starting to get a bit worrying of late

Of late :rolleyes:

The mask is really slipping now.

The Brexiteers and the Trumpeteers on here are broadening their coalition to embrace Le Penism in France.

Boysodear :roll:
Yep, a pity that a few morons with extreme right-wing views use D&D as their sounding board, because they wouldn't have the balls to share such opinions with other people to their faces.
What are you saying here ? That you'd hit people for holding opinions you don't like ?

Just because you've got a picture of Ollie Reed doesn't make you a hard man you know , and actually he was an actor rather than an actual hard man - maybe you can't distinguish the difference .

Just for your general information I've never been intimidated by or scared to stand up to tossers who make threats like that , and I very much doubt that you've ever had a big boys fight anyway, so you should stop that kind of talk , which isn't impressing anyone.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

m4rkb wrote:It's only a certain kind of leftie though isn't it.
Agree, but Subsub appears to be that 'certain kind', spouting that shite.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Royal24s wrote:What are you saying here ? That you'd hit people for holding opinions you don't like ?

Just because you've got a picture of Ollie Reed doesn't make you a hard man you know , and actually he was an actor rather than an actual hard man - maybe you can't distinguish the difference .

Just for your general information I've never been intimidated by or scared to stand up to tossers who make threats like that , and I very much doubt that you've ever had a big boys fight anyway, so you should stop that kind of talk , which isn't impressing anyone.
Classic straw-man stuff.
Oh, and 'isn't impressing anyone'? I know you have the ego the size of a house, but no need to attempt to appoint yourself official forum spokesman... :rolleyes:
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

subsub wrote:
Royal24s wrote:What are you saying here ? That you'd hit people for holding opinions you don't like ?

Classic straw-man stuff.
Oh, and 'isn't impressing anyone'? I know you have the ego the size of a house, but no need to attempt to appoint yourself official forum spokesman... :rolleyes:
Probably right about the ego, but the difference is that I've earned it.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

finchman

Post by finchman »

Hillman avenger wrote:BTW her name is MARINE not Marie
Ye,its already been pointed out,please keep up.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:
m4rkb wrote:It's only a certain kind of leftie though isn't it.
Agree, but Subsub appears to be that 'certain kind', spouting that shite.
Agreed back.

What these people cannot get into their heads as they are too reoccupied shouting bigot and racist all the while is many of us on the right are meritocracists. That means proper equality for everyone not the fake version they promote.

I myself would be happy to see a totally ethnic or female based workforce as long as it was chosen on the basis of the best person for the job with absolutely no box ticking involved anywhere. Of course they can't understand this despite however many times we say it.

The left are so obsessed with race and gender they are one step away from declaring anyone who takes the job a person of ethnicity, a female or a transgender could have had is either racist sexist or transphobic. We have already seen these accusations over Brexit when, amonst other things, people concerned about losing their jobs to newly arrived foreigners willing to work for almost nothing. Apparently it was all to do with xenophobia and nothing to do with losing their livelihood or the chance to earn a decent living.

It is this kind of lunacy I reject in favour of a return to common sense and looking after our own first. Only the modern liberal left holds these stupid views. The majority of the left voting working class want nothing to do with it as was proven by the vote and how many of them voted leave.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Yep, couldn't agree more. The person who gets the job should be the one best qualified to do it. Nothing else should matter. I'm just so tired of hearing that there aren't enough black actors, black MPs, black football managers, black James bond's, black Father Christmas' and black snowmen. It's just so depressing

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

PG30 wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:It's oddly satisfying to see the lefties here trying to make sense of their once cosy world (as their god of information the BBC would have them believe) crumbling around them.
When they invoke godwin's law as above it's safe to say they've lost the argument.
godwin's law?

It's not exactly a leap to link Marie Le Pen, who is in charge of a National Front party founded on it's extremist right wing and Holocaust denial to Nazism
Well I guess if the person in question has denied the holocaust, you might have a point.....
Last edited by Roy Twing on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E & OE

Rantan Zero

Post by Rantan Zero »

subsub wrote:

Classic straw-man stuff.
It's interesting when people pronounce themselves as the voice of the forum isn't it?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Petingo wrote:
PG30 wrote:This forum is starting to get a bit worrying of late

Of late :rolleyes:

The mask is really slipping now.

The Brexiteers and the Trumpeteers on here are broadening their coalition to embrace Le Penism in France.

Boysodear :roll:
Yep, a pity that a few morons with extreme right-wing views use D&D as their sounding board, because they wouldn't have the balls to share such opinions with other people to their faces.
From my experience, it's invariably those with 'left wing views' who initiate the aggressive attitudes on this forum (not to mention further afield).
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Yep as on this thread.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Still waiting for a proper black darts player. One that can sink 12 pints of Best Bitter and a load of Pork Scratchings .
Mind the record player, Bonnie Lad !
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

subsub

Post by subsub »

Royal24s wrote:Probably right about the ego, but the difference is that I've earned it.
And now you deliver daily 1,000-word sermons on an internet forum. Give that man a cigar.
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

finchman

Post by finchman »

Can we cut the sanctimonious crap lads,the lefties and the metro-elite have fucked up the country so its time for a change.

PG30

Post by PG30 »

finchman wrote:Can we cut the sanctimonious crap lads,the lefties and the metro-elite have fucked up the country so its time for a change.
Can I just ask, when did they start fucking the country up? Has it always been shit and have you always blamed the left, or is there a particular time frame when you think it started to go wrong?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

PG30 wrote:
finchman wrote:Can we cut the sanctimonious crap lads,the lefties and the metro-elite have fucked up the country so its time for a change.
Can I just ask, when did they start fucking the country up? Has it always been shit and have you always blamed the left, or is there a particular time frame when you think it started to go wrong?
Don't ask him he doesn't know anything outside that backwards backwater called Wigan.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

the left started fucking the country up when they moved away from protecting working class employment rights and started concentrating on minorities and equality for everyone bar their core support.

Admittedly the climate at the time could raise further accusations of fucking the country up as they tried to bring it down with constant strikes. But at least the average man was still top of their agenda. Now simply, he's not. It's mass immigration, and a whole raft of stupidity and British self hating bollocks.

They also tend to live in a dream world of ideals totally ignoring reality.

There's obviously a lot more but that'll do for starters.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

It's been fucked up on a regular basis since the 50s, apart from a couple of periods since.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The welfare state has got a lot to answer for allowing people to use it as a lifestyle choice rather than a safety net.

A working family has to budget to bring their kids up properly while a pile of gutter dwellers have as many as the rest of us can pay for.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

PG30 wrote:
The welfare state was indisputably the beginning of the sorry road, and the opening of the floodgates in 2004 was probably the point of no return, and in between there were innumerable common market/EEC/EU transitions, far from the least being the decision to adopt a policy of multiculturalism. And no doubt many other hand-wringing choices such as the ending of capital punishment or the abolishment of the 11-plus, and god knows what in between.
Take your pick.
I don't often like to pry, but I'm guessing you are pretty young.
E & OE