Gingrich

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Gingrich

Post by Hillman avenger »

This piece of shit is rumoured to be likely to be Secretary of State, ie leading US foreign policy.

Only two days after the election he has said that the "wall" was just a campaign trick.

He is the man who was quoted , when he hoped to be POTUS, that his wife wasn't pretty enough to be First Lady, and besides that she has cancer. During treatment for the cancer he visited her in hospital to serve papers for their divorce.

God help us. Trump's unerring judgement.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Roy Twing

Re: Gingrich

Post by Roy Twing »

Chin up Hillman, - the lefties across the pond are just as determined to undermine democracy as you remainers here, so it may never happen.
E & OE

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Seriously, who gives a flying fuck.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Hillman avenger wrote:This piece of shit is rumoured to be likely to be Secretary of State, ie leading US foreign policy.

Only two days after the election he has said that the "wall" was just a campaign trick.

He is the man who was quoted , when he hoped to be POTUS, that his wife wasn't pretty enough to be First Lady, and besides that she has cancer. During treatment for the cancer he visited her in hospital to serve papers for their divorce.

Is the "source" one of the reliable ones, that told us Clinton would be President?
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:This piece of shit is rumoured to be likely to be Secretary of State, ie leading US foreign policy.

I've got great admiration for Newt Gingrich. He is evidently very much in love with his
wife ,a most Charming lady and successful novelist, as she clearly is with him.
He is the last man who deserves to be spoken if in that course uneducated and abusive Toxteth vernacular. It is not acceptable.
If he said that, and I'd like to know your source, I'm quite certain that it was a joke and in context . Please explain if you can, otherwise you will be exposed as a liar.

Interestingly, Paul Ryan is in the process of providing funds which were passed and set aside to build the wall some years ago, and that will be the first action taken since its already been voted on and needs no further legislation . Of course, you're talking complete rubbish then aren't you ?

It is pathetic to see that you've started whining and hurling meaningless negative jibes just as you continue to do about the referrendum result.
Donald Trump is not a professional politician, so you will see some real action take place now , rather than the usual back and forth excuses we got from the speaking clock party journeymen you've worshipped for so long.

You've demonstrated several times now that your ability to assess outcomes is non existent, so I doubt that we can place much faith in your prognostications of doom and failure , and I suggest that you wait until you see what is actually achieved before you curse the American people for daring to disagree with you.

This horrible defamatory little sneak attack upon someone I regard as a very good and most intelligent man is disgusting and, whilst that's probably not the role he's going to get, he'd be a bloody good choice actually.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Just looked it up and it was an unsubstantiated claim made by a sacked former employee in 1994, and taken up as a campaign smear.
Why don't you check your facts before coming out with this bollocks.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

After his inauguration I hope President Trump does the following
audit or close the Federal reserve (Unlikely)
Thoroughly investigate and possibly prosecute the Murderous Clintons for their
myriad crimes.
Start a new open and wide reaching investigation into 9/11
Indict George Soros for trying to de stabilize the Republic
Investigate all cases of election fraud whether committed by Republicans or Democrats
Immediately put the National guard on the Mexican border to curtail Drug cartel activities

Sorry Folks I've posted this in the wrong thread :oops:
its been a long hard night and I'm knackered
Perhaps Admin would be kind enough to move it
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:

I've got great admiration for Newt Gingrich. He is evidently very much in love with his
He is the last man who deserves to be spoken if in that course uneducated and abusive Toxteth vernacular. It is not acceptable.
If he said that, and I'd like to know your source, I'm quite certain that it was a joke and in context . Please explain if you can, otherwise you will be exposed as a liar.
Wrong
He is on his third wife, not the one referred to.
Interestingly, Paul Ryan is in the process of providing funds which were passed and set aside to build the wall some years ago, and that will be the first action taken since its already been voted on and needs no further legislation . Of course, you're talking complete rubbish then aren't you ?

It is pathetic to see that you've started whining and hurling meaningless negative jibes just as you continue to do about the referrendum result.
Donald Trump is not a professional politician, so you will see some real action take place now , rather than the usual back and forth excuses we got from the speaking clock party journeymen you've worshipped for so long.

You've demonstrated several times now that your ability to assess outcomes is non existent, so I doubt that we can place much faith in your prognostications of doom and failure , and I suggest that you wait until you see what is actually achieved before you curse the American people for daring to disagree with you.

This horrible defamatory little sneak attack upon someone I regard as a very good and most intelligent man is disgusting and, whilst that's probably not the role he's going to get, he'd be a bloody good choice actually.

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:

Wrong
For a start it's not his current wife in the reference.
Gingrich is the epitome of the me-first politician you claim to deplore.
As for "action" that's exactly what is frightening sensible people.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Yeah, we'll just dry your eyes and try to stay calm Hillman. I know it's foreign to you that elected representatives would DO stuff, but you'll find that it works . It worked very well before the spin doctors made politics an easy to follow checklist for compliant nonentities, and it will work again.
Look, I know you're going through great trauma at the moment, but a lot of great things are going to be achieved and for a while you will experience horrible dissapointment by having to watch people's lives improve. The more the US and the UK thrive and prosper , the more angry you will become at them for not obeying Tony Blair and Polly Toynbee - not knowing their place .
I know that will hurt, but there will come a point where the press, even the BBC will start saying that these have been good things, and at that point you will accept and believe it without any question whatever. Once you hear directly from the BBC that your're happy ,
You WILL be, and from then on, if anyone questions Donald Trump, you'll think they're bonkers , and type really rude nasty stuff about them.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Gingrich, Giuliani.

Men whom have long since been exposed long since as hypocrites and sleazy.

Steve Bannon given a senior role in the upcoming Trump administration.

This is Trump sowing the seeds which ensure this sorry crew is very much a one term Presidency.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Hillman combine-harvested into nothingness in his own thread
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019