Best Donald Trump Hysteria

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Best Donald Trump Hysteria

Post by Royal24s »

This afternoon I heard Margaret Becket on radio melting down with rage and spite about Donald Trump.
I quote loosely " He's a business man whose been getting absolutely everything he wants done actually carried out, but politics isn't like that. Politics is more about dealing with people, and it's usually impossible to get action taken on the things you set out to do. He will soon find out that he will upset everyone if he tries to press policies home"

!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I think that says just about everything about why he got elected and why people are tired of professional politicians.

There are so many examples of bitching politicians and journalists at the moment - what's the best ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

flamingreen

Re: Best Donald Trump Hysteria

Post by flamingreen »

Just popped in to observe wailing and gnashing of teeth on this board!

I heard Beckett too. She is retired now so can say what she likes but I notice most of the MSM hacks are back peddling as fast as they decently can.

Which of them wouldnt love to have an audience with Trump if they ever could?

Even LBCs normally rabid James O'Brian was surprisingly restrained. Its not long since the BBC allowed him to host Newsnight in the absence of Evan. It would be a massive step up from a morning chat show if he managed to inherit that role.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Snowflakes melting all over the place.

Very amusing to watch when it comes to the media and celebs eyc

Not so much when see so many brainwashed drones on Facebook. Sad so many have bought into the bullshit of this world. Even sad half are meant to be men. Think males is a better word now.

Up side is some real women left and most of them are the better looking ones. But deep down their basic needs understand that if all men are turn into sissy braindead drones following the religion of political correctness then where will their protection and good sex come from.

Social engineering v Human basics. God bless the real women who see through the lies. And the snowflakes must be bemused as to how many women voted for Trump. They are clueless lol
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

5 live is brilliant!!

Democracy in its shining best

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

I see the democrats are closing down motorways in L.A. and Portland, and protesting on the streets of NY.

It appears democracy only works if you get what you want.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

On the upside the street food vendors in New York should make a few bucks. A few SJWs will get food poisoning.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Royal24s wrote:This afternoon I heard Margaret Becket on radio melting down with rage and spite about Donald Trump.
I quote loosely " He's a business man whose been getting absolutely everything he wants done actually carried out, but politics isn't like that. Politics is more about dealing with people, and it's usually impossible to get action taken on the things you set out to do. He will soon find out that he will upset everyone if he tries to press policies home"

!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I think that says just about everything about why he got elected and why people are tired of professional politicians.

There are so many examples of bitching politicians and journalists at the moment - what's the best ?
Bucktooth Caravanning Coo :lol:
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

It's so fucking funny listening to all the bleedin' heart metropolitan over-educated liberals in control of the mass media hang-wringing and nazel-gazing, especially because they know it's partly their fault. haha. Slate.com is a good source for some serious Metropolitan NYC neurotic coverage, yesterday one article was entitled: "I'm Jewish and Gay and fear for my life" ... talk about drama. Being Jewish and Gay isn't a reason to fear for your life, being intensely fucking irritating, arrogant and out of touch with the majority of decent working class people might be though.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Just watched a tearful Myley Cyrus or whatever her name is 'accepting' Trump as President on SKY news.

Crisis over then Myley you silly little tart.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:It's so fucking funny listening to all the bleedin' heart metropolitan over-educated liberals in control of the mass media hang-wringing and nazel-gazing, especially because they know it's partly their fault. haha. Slate.com is a good source for some serious Metropolitan NYC neurotic coverage, yesterday one article was entitled: "I'm Jewish and Gay and fear for my life" ... talk about drama. Being Jewish and Gay isn't a reason to fear for your life, being intensely fucking irritating, arrogant and out of touch with the majority of decent working class people might be though.
We're onto TS and the Brepfuss Show again aren't we? :) Amazing how the ghastly station is a microcosm of the wider community.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Just like Remoaners, it would appear Democrats only accept democracy when it suits them.
If Brexit is anything to go by, I guess they will now try to change the result in the courts.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Have they considered a half baked application to the High Court to put it off for a couple of weeks ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

birdie

Post by birdie »

Fug1 wrote:I see the democrats are closing down motorways in L.A. and Portland, and protesting on the streets of NY.

It appears democracy only works if you get what you want.

A little like the Remoaners over here, you mean?
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

birdie

Post by birdie »

Sorry chaps, posted before reading all the posts, please ignore. :oops:
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Liberals are brainwashed drones who follow their new age religion known as globalism.

They hate real freedom.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Rossco wrote:Liberals are brainwashed drones who follow their new age religion known as globalism.

They hate real freedom.
And themselves.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Rossco wrote:Liberals are brainwashed drones who follow their new age religion known as globalism.
Trouble is, it's hard to argue against the desire for everyone in the world to be equal and be treated equally, which is the message that the globalists/multiculturalists disingenuously engender.
Problem is, much of the world is far from ready to be happy clappy.
E & OE

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Roy Twing wrote:
Trouble is, it's hard to argue against the desire for everyone in the world to be equal and be treated equally, which is the message that the globalists/multiculturalists disingenuously engender.
The other problem is the "equal treatment" they readily espouse does not apply to them. As we all know, some are more equal than others...............

ENIC OUT

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Trouble is they are a bunch of cunts who could never deliver their distorted vision of utopia

This is as good as you will get in this world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0biMIoOEdjo
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Royal24s wrote:This afternoon I heard Margaret Becket on radio melting down with rage and spite about Donald Trump.
The universal reaction from the Liberal establishment:

ENIC OUT

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

https://www.facebook.com/mediatakeout/v ... 062046503/

Man Is Pulled Out Of His Car And BRUTALLY BEATEN . . . Because The Crowd BELIEVED That He Voted For DONALD TRUMP!!

ENIC OUT

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
The other problem is the "equal treatment" they readily espouse does not apply to them. As we all know, some are more equal than others...............
The road to hell is paved with good intentions or so they say.

And besides a lot of the things they push in the West are not true anyhow and haven't been for years. Women can vote, work and wear what they want. Gays can do the same. Blacks can do the same etc etc etc.

So it is all nonsense anyhow what they push. What they push is an agenda to change things to be abnormal to what is/was meant to be normal to extremes in most cases as well.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Zambo wrote:

They hate real freedom.
And themselves.
Yeah. Would have to agree with that Zambo.

Seems to be a lot of weird guilt and self hatred involved. They can't save the world. They need to learn this.....and people don't need these ones trying to save them and their strange version that they believe in to save anyone. It isn't going to save shit at all. Just make things worse truth be told.

Some could say I have a cheek to say that but I know I can't save shit. Worse than Joe Hart we are talking here BTW.

And I understand totally free will.

These types don't. How it seems to me when it comes to these militant left wing types and their cause they worship and believe in.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

m4 colin wrote:Trouble is they are a bunch of cunts who could never deliver their distorted vision of utopia

This is as good as you will get in this world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0biMIoOEdjo
Not sure who you mean.

If mean the braindead drones who follow it unknowing what it really is as it is dressed up as a sheep but really a wolf....then no they are what they are...as just described. They are truly lost. And they are among the wolves. I feel for them once the stupidity of the words they speak and promote pass....as it always does.

If you mean the ones who push it - Agenda 21 - for that is what it is. And the real version...not this false one they have now begun to push because once again they have been found out...as always :lol: What is done in the dark will be brought to the light. They believe they can have this utopia. It would be a utopia for them. But it ain't going to last for long when they get it. And I believe they will. But it lasts a very short time.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

People have been burning New Balance trainers after their Vice President praised trumps trade policies. New balance are manufactured in New England and the U.K. http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/3 ... over-trump . They're pretty cool trainers, wouldn't mind a pair myself.
MJInnocent