Operation Midland

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Operation Midland

Post by Hillman avenger »

I am sure I will be told I am brainwashed, fooled by the media, and on and on...

But

Listen to today''s report about Midland investigation into alleged sexual abuse of minors by Brittan, Proctor and Janner. Run for 3 years, cost millions..very largely based on the allegations by "Nick" ( who if I recall correctly, appeared on BBC). Nothing in them.

400 statememts taken in relation to the activities suspected of Janner. His name came up in none of them.

I do not say there is/was no abuse nor that there would have been attempted cover-ups. But after maybe being too complacent re the abuse, now got too hyper.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Re: Operation Midland

Post by Royal24s »

[quote="Hillman avenger"]I am sure I will be told I am brainwashed, fooled by the media, and on and on...

But

Listen to today''s report about Midland investigation into alleged sexual abuse of minors by Brittan, Proctor and Janner. Run for 3 years, cost millions..very largely based on the allegations by "Nick" ( who if I recall correctly, appeared on BBC). Nothing in them.

400 statememts taken in relation to the activities suspected of Janner. His name came up in none of them.

I do not say there is/was no abuse nor that there would have been attempted cover-ups. But after maybe being too complacent re the abuse, now got too hyper

Maybe you're right
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".