Gloalblisation- not globalism

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Gloalblisation- not globalism

Post by Hillman avenger »

Once again a decent discussion topic lies in tatters, life being beaten out of it by the NWO fetishists.

Firstly, try to listen sometime to the recent lectures about national identity on R4 recently.It shows that nationalism is not necessarily in our DNA. It has come and gone and more often that not been revived by politicians seeking to gain from it. There is nothing God-given about where our borders are drawn, and they have been changed massively in the course of history.

But what is irresistable is the division of labour which was one of the first movers of our industrial revolution. First locally, then regionally, then nationally. It was vital to the model of the British Empire. They grow our cotton, we manufacture it, they buy what we manufacture. But then of course our political and military dominance backed it up.

Funnily enough, while we couldn't sustain the Empire. the ideas spread. And we have all benefitted. Much of what is around you everyday is made by someone thousands of miles away. Try Primark. But two forces have put it into overdrive- finance and technology. Mostly helping, but the 2008 meltdown showed the damage caused by that going wrong. It moved across the world in 48 hours and no one government could fix it alone becauseit was all interconnected.

The question is where democracy comes into it. Old institutions cant cope. Trying to reset the clock to 50 or more years ago simply will not fix it. There was a lot wrong with the EU, and some the blame for it is at our door because of our haughty approach to the institution, allowing France and Germany to write the rules.

There may well be "globalists" pursuing some evil agenda, but I am more concerned about how we will deal with this. Runninq away from it, listening to Trump's facile ideas, do not do it. See what happens if he were ever in power when his rednecks suddenly find the 3 dollar t shirts they used to buy at K Mart are now 5 or 6...that's how long it would last.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Re: Gloalblisation- not globalism

Post by Royal24s »

So, basically, you're saying that we should all listen to the State Broadcaster's twisted and dumbed down version of the world and accept it without further question.
- like you do.

Thanks for that, but I think I'll pass actually.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

Nothing of the kind.

Waste of time talking to you.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Well if your just going to tell me that Radio 4 is the final arbiter in all matters, you're probably right.

Hillman avenger

Why would I do that?

BTW we wtill don't know about your global, unimpeachable, utterly unbiased sources of information.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Well, I could tell you the basis of all that. I could certainly prove it beyond a reasonable doubt , but it would involve a level of research and logic which , ( and on this occasion I'm not winding you up), you wouldn't get your head around. It would also need you to come to the table with a certain starting point of education and experience of the manner that things are cleaned up for public consumption .
I can fully accept that my last point there is questionable because you have only my word for that , and anyone can say stuff like that.
The rest of it stands quite objectively though. These matters are extremely complicated and intricately connected.
Now, I actually would point you in the right direction to work it out for yourself, but my honest opinion is that even if you made the effort to study in far greater detail and develop effective lateral thinking, you would still refuse to accept the possibility that many of the things you have been told by apparently reliable institutions are completely incorrect.

With the greatest respect, I'm pretty certain that you've never been in a position where someone has taken you aside and said , " Listen, we don't really do it like that. We say that because people just don't understand the realities of the world , so we just tell them .....It keeps them happy and they feel safe while we get on with it".

Everyone's got an angle and an agenda Hillman. In my opinion , your problem is recognising the difference between agendas which are good and agendas which are dishonest and bad.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

In the end we all place our bets on what we think is the right horse, and it's entirely your own choice which one to back.

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:Well, I could tell you the basis of all that. I could certainly prove it beyond a reasonable doubt , but it would involve a level of research and logic which , ( and on this occasion I'm not winding you up), you wouldn't get your head around. It would also need you to come to the table with a certain starting point of education and experience of the manner that things are cleaned up for public consumption .
I can fully accept that my last point there is questionable because you have only my word for that , and anyone can say stuff like that.
The rest of it stands quite objectively though. These matters are extremely complicated and intricately connected.
Now, I actually would point you in the right direction to work it out for yourself, but my honest opinion is that even if you made the effort to study in far greater detail and develop effective lateral thinking, you would still refuse to accept the possibility that many of the things you have been told by apparently reliable institutions are completely incorrect.

With the greatest respect, I'm pretty certain that you've never been in a position where someone has taken you aside and said , " Listen, we don't really do it like that. We say that because people just don't understand the realities of the world , so we just tell them .....It keeps them happy and they feel safe while we get on with it".

Everyone's got an angle and an agenda Hillman. In my opinion , your problem is recognising the difference between agendas which are good and agendas which are dishonest and bad.
What a burden you carry around with you. This immense intellect and knowledge about the world which the rest of us can only marvel at.
Not to mention your scrupulous scanning of what you are told ( although who tells you, is of course, a secret from us all).
How tedious it is for you to have someone of such diminished intellect as me. Obviously as you say this must be a frequent occurrence for you as there are so many of us about.
Thank you so much for your opinion. I must make sure to compile my agenda more carefully in future.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Oh sorry, I didn't know your intellect had been diminished. What happened ? Did you suffer a head injury or something ?
I'd assumed that your present intellect was just natural so I apologise.
Of course you're quite right. If I'd known that something had happened to reduce your intellect I'd have made allowances.
Tell me how bad it is and I'll know where to pitch it.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Some good things in this site.

http://www.globalistagenda.org/

Like most things not buying 100% of all the words there but a lot of good things and how I have seen a lot of it going down.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Very interesting site