Rigged Vote

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Ralph
Forum Admin

Re: Rigged Vote

Post by Ralph »

Roddy wrote:The "Merkel must be shot for treason" is just a joke.
Why are you lot not commenting on Paolo's other comment's. :-k
Why would I defend the leader of the Christian Democrats in Germany? Her politics have nothing to do with mine. If she's made a complete bugger of her immigration policy I'm sure the voters will punish her at the next election.

However, calling for her assasination is an error of judgement.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:
Roddy wrote:The "Merkel must be shot for treason" is just a joke.
Why are you lot not commenting on Paolo's other comment's. :-k
I've noticed that quite a bit just lately, and accute embarrassment that they have supported this crap for so long, and now realise what a fuck up it eventually causes, may well be the answer.
What have I backed for so long?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The sound of silence speaks volumes, you may think that allows you to weadle, but when all you do is criticise those who have shown concern for Merkel's immigration policy, I'd say your colours were pretty obvious, black, blue and orange.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:The sound of silence speaks volumes, you may think that allows you to weadle, but when all you do is criticise those who have shown concern for Merkel's immigration policy, I'd say your colours were pretty obvious, black, blue and orange.
I don't remember criticising anyone for critcising Merkel's immigration policy. I can't remember praising her immigration policy either.

I think you're assuming I've said stuff I haven't.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

You immediately criticise anyone who criticises left wing type actions. It was pretty obvious that no one was actually suggesting that Merkel should be shot, but as Roddy said, you totally ignored the rest of the post.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:You immediately criticise anyone who criticises left wing type actions. It was pretty obvious that no one was actually suggesting that Merkel should be shot, but as Roddy said, you totally ignored the rest of the post.
You got your facts wrong in your last post so you've just moved on to some other rubbish.

I "criticise anyone who criticises left wing type actions". What does that mean? I express opinions you don't agree with?

This is why you were a hopeless moderator. Completely unable to accept your right wing mates are ever wrong & have complete contempt for anyone who doesn't think exactly like you.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Oh dear Ralph, touched a bit of a nerve there. I've argued with and criticised posters from all round the political spectrum where I have disagreed with them from Royals to Heenan to Roy to Hillman to you, so that doesn't wash. Unfortunately it's a trait of the left to walk around with an eyepatch on, and bitterly attack those with opposite views and only focus as you have done here, which again undid you. If you don't want that to happen, then put a bit more thought into your posting.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:Oh dear Ralph, touched a bit of a nerve there. I've argued with and criticised posters from all round the political spectrum where I have disagreed with them. Unfortunately it's a trait of the left to walk around with an eyepatch on, and bitterly attack those with opposite views and only focus as you have done here, which again undid you. If you don't want that to happen, then put a bit more thought into your posting.
You're getting on my nerves because you're posting stuff that's not true & instead of just acknowledging you made a mistake, trying to bluster your way out of it. Which is exactly what you're doing now.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

No mistake was made Ralph. You attacked an obvious joke and was so enthusiastic about it you completely ignored the main part of the post. Your views on here are blatantly biased, I have never ever seen you question posts from the likes of The Tick and his disgraceful abuse and vile approach, nor Hillman because like them you are rigidly single minded, wheres I'm brilliantly honest and open minded and can point to several posters who I have argued with who I usually agree with

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:No mistake was made Ralph. You attacked an obvious joke and was so enthusiastic about it you completely ignored the main part of the post. Your views on here are blatantly biased, I have never ever seen you question posts from the likes of The Tick and his disgraceful abuse and vile approach, nor Hillman because like them you are rigidly single minded, wheres I'm brilliantly honest and open minded and can point to several posters who I have argued with who I usually agree with
Put your reading glasses on. I responded to the other part of the post in response to Roddy.

Of course my post are biased, they're my opinion.

If you made no mistake perhaps you could give me some examples of when I criticised others for criticising Merkel's immigration policy, or when I praised her immigration policy, because I don't remember doing either.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Yes, you got there eventually with a prompt and a nudge to remove your tilted glasses. As for searching your posts and quoting them on here, is it really worth the hassle, and I'm sure you won't be bothered to look for the examples where I have diasagreed with right views. It would be quicker to ask them to confirm I'm not telling porkies.

ps your posts should be balanced not biased, but I'm glad you've admitted it. You obviously spend too much time watching the BBC

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:Yes, you got there eventually with a prompt and a nudge to remove your tilted glasses. As for searching your posts and quoting them on here, is it really worth the hassle, and I'm sure you won't be bothered to look for the examples where I have diasagreed with right views. It would be quicker to ask them to confirm I'm not telling porkies.

ps your posts should be balanced not biased, but I'm glad you've admitted it. You obviously spend too much time watching the BBC
And I explained why I didn't respond to the other part - I'm not a big fan of Merkel's to start with & if she's made a mess of her immigration policy I'm not going to defend her. Why would I?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

You got there in the end Ralph. No need to thank me though.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:You got there in the end Ralph. No need to thank me though.
Second time I've said it, but never mind.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:I'm brilliantly honest and open minded
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044

SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:I'm brilliantly honest and open minded
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044

goadsub wrote:It's a shame so many of them have worryingly closed minds, but they clearly get a kick out of goading others, but not me
:lol:

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:Oh dear Ralph, touched a bit of a nerve there. I've argued with and criticised posters from all round the political spectrum where I have disagreed with them from Royals to Heenan to Roy to Hillman to you, so that doesn't wash. Unfortunately it's a trait of the left to walk around with an eyepatch on, and bitterly attack those with opposite views and only focus as you have done here, which again undid you. If you don't want that to happen, then put a bit more thought into your posting.
No, that's pirates you're thinking of.
Where do you imagine I sit on your political spectrum then ? How did you come to this conclusion and what did you base it upon ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:
goadsub wrote:
Oh dear, it's come down to this, has it?
I am staggered that you used to be a mod here; you are so thin-skinned, it's untrue.

It's unfortunate you confuse a bit of mild piss-taking with goading, but still. To me, goading is up there with full-on trolling, the sort of nonsense that the likes of Lash posts on a regular basis, but it seems that you have a problem with much tamer stuff than that. That's a shame.

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
goadsub wrote:
I am staggered that you used to be a mod here; you are so thin-skinned, it's untrue.

It's unfortunate you confuse a bit of mild piss-taking with goading, but still. To me, goading is up there with full-on trolling, the sort of nonsense that the likes of Lash posts on a regular basis, but it seems that you have a problem with much tamer stuff than that. That's a shame.
it's all down to interpretation, sub sub

to some it's light hearted fun, to thers goading, to others trolling

all zambo did was highlight what you do

if it is any consolation, this goes on all over the internet, even on car forums where people are supposed to be on the same side

it's just forum life
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
goadsub wrote:

Just a bit of banter subsub. What you need to learn is that you have to take it as well as give it, and not whine when you are owned. :wink:

hth

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:
Zambo wrote:Oh dear Ralph, touched a bit of a nerve there. I've argued with and criticised posters from all round the political spectrum where I have disagreed with them from Royals to Heenan to Roy to Hillman to you, so that doesn't wash. Unfortunately it's a trait of the left to walk around with an eyepatch on, and bitterly attack those with opposite views and only focus as you have done here, which again undid you. If you don't want that to happen, then put a bit more thought into your posting.
Where do you imagine I sit on your political spectrum then ? How did you come to this conclusion and what did you base it upon ?
You aren't picking this up Royals. What you need to learn, and I guess this comes down to a poor education and junior posts in your career, is that I am not interested in where you are on the political spectrum, you are just a statistic to me on this forum, that's all.

When you climb down off your tall horse and ditch this 'I am the special one' crap, I may then agree to debating with you, but you will need to up your game.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:Just a bit of banter subsub. What you need to learn is that you have to take it as well as give it, and not whine when you are owned. :wink:
Ha ha, fuck off! :mrgreen:

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:Just a bit of banter subsub. What you need to learn is that you have to take it as well as give it, and not whine when you are owned. :wink:
Ha ha, fuck off! :mrgreen:
Much better :wink:

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
You aren't picking this up Royals. What you need to learn, and I guess this comes down to a poor education and junior posts in your career, is that I am not interested in where you are on the political spectrum, you are just a statistic to me on this forum, that's all.

When you climb down off your tall horse and ditch this 'I am the special one' crap, I may then agree to debating with you, but you will need to up your game.
Well, you're quite entitled to your opinion about my standard of education and my CV. It would be inconsistent with your other opinions if you got it right , and it's not really that important to me. However, if you're not interested in where I am on the " political spectrum", why did you write a post about it ?
You made a point based upon my political beliefs, which apparently are seated in some particular part of this " political spectrum". You used the term and you made the point, but you apparently have no idea what you meant or how you reached your conclusion.

Incidentally , are you trying to keep statistics ? Why are you doing that and what conclusions have you reached from them ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

However, if you're not interested in where I am on the " political spectrum", why did you write a post about it ?

Well, that's because I didn't, write a post about where you are on the political spectrum that is :?