Rigged Vote

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Rossco

Re: Rigged Vote

Post by Rossco »

subsub wrote:
Rossco wrote:Word is getting out for voters to be vigilante.
Something like that.

Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:How deluded some of the people here are !
Killery Klingon was sponsored by the KKK . Her background is the Dixie mafia and the former family chef has complained that she regularly used the n word in private.
The following link contains a must see video clip. It shows her referring to the so called " grand cyclops" of the KKK as her mentor .

Yet, Donald Trump is a racist because she says so,
No. Because HE says so. You can go through all these contortions about media bias, but the man has condemned himself out of his own mouth.

and some people are plain stupid enough to believe the evil bloody woman and her multi million dollar banker funded publicity lies
http://www.anonews.co/hillary-clinton-kkk/
When did he do that then ? What did he say? Where and when did he say it ?
Where and when I don't recall but surely you remember him saying "Mexicans are rapists" ( all 6 million of them) and various other remarks.And if you look at his "policies" many of them rest on the assumption that racial minorities are to blame.
No, I don't recall him saying that because he didn't, and the reason you don't know where and when is because you're basing it on twisted reports of what he actually said .

Where have you been? That statement from about May has been repeated many times. His words from his mouth. he also described them as muggers.
It was at a rally and drew a big response from the intellectually challenged people there. Your attempts to deny it are laughable.

He said that lots of Mexican criminals are getting in because border controls have been relaxed by Obama's globalist agenda. This is true, and there are appalling examples of cartel members being deported 5 times then coming back and murdering people. He also said that most Mexican immigrants are good people and that he likes to employ them , but that bit gets cut out by the BBC, doesn't it ?
Conversely, they don't mention on the BBC some of Killery's little racial gems, like "young male blacks are predators who should be brought to heel", or that " they looked a lot better when they were in chains". They'll report some edited 20 year old and secretly recorded remark Donald Trump made but not the wiki leaks video of Killary planning to and admitting to fixing elections , or her family chef walking out complaining that he couldn't stand her repeated use of the N word when anything displeased her.

If I thought Donald Trump was some kind of evil bastard who was going to persecute particular groups indiscriminately in some kind of Hitler way, I think you know I'd be the first to stand up and physically fight for them , never mind talk .
If you mean that, you should stop right now. Stop denying reality and recognise him for what he is.
However, we've reached a point where the accusation of racism is so misused that just saying it motivates a negative reaction. What's all the more appalling is that people like Killery who are REALLY bad get to accuse others of what they are doing themselves because they've got a corrupt establishment and media who will twist the facts in their favour.
No, you can't fail to produce the quotes, ( full unedited quotes), then tell me I'm the one denying reality Hillan. That's not fair .
I posted an actual video of Killery praising the "grand cyclops" of the Ku Klux Klan as her mentor and one of the greatest Americans, and I could post endless examples of her closet racism, which is of a very substancial and nasty sort - rather than second hand out if context quotes by Donald Trump spiced up by stretching policy of controlling immigration into racism. He said he wants Mecicans to face exactly the same processes and limitations to enter the country as you or I would , and I don't feel that I'm the victim of racism based on that.
If you looked into it, the Clintons have always operated by accusing everyone else of what they do themselves but the real insult to truth and justice here is that the media are very happy it seems to help them do that.
Any number of their former advisors, employees and the secret service agents who protected them tell the same story of what the Irish call " street angels but house devils " about them and the sheer volume of allegations and deaths of those who have opposed or accused them defies any innocent explanation. The story goes back many many decades, and in my honest opinion they are VERY nasy criminals. You'd have to be the North side of Ian Collins Porsche to think otherwise if you studied their history, and as much as I goad you, I'm sure you wouldn't want them in charge of anything if you knew the truth about them.
Truth is truth !
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Hillman avenger wrote:Once again this is hysterical rumour mongering.

Just because something could be "rigged" doesn't mean it is.

Just Trump people getting their excuses in early.

Yet another irony. People accuse me, wrongly, of being led by what politicians say. Yet in this case they swallow Trump's story hook line and sinker.

The reason he will lose is he isn't good enough. And he takes action after action to make it worse. He only has himself to blame for the GOP turning its back on him.
So just gloss over the wikileaks and video evidence of her campaign workers breaking the law and trying to incite riots and hate.

What is the world like from there in that bubblegum brain of yours...do people swim in rivers of chocolate and when they smile they show rainbow coloured gummybear teeth?

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Great source that we can all believe and trust :roll:

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Donald Trump supporter in Iowa arrested for voter fraud as Trump continues to call election 'rigged' against him

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2850101

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hang on, I thought voter fraud didn't exist Ralph.
Which is it ?

Hillman avenger

If you read the article I posted earlier, there is fraud as there is in every system.

It's estimated that in 2012 out of the millions voting, about 30 cases were detected, by people stupid enough to try to use someone else's ID. AND THEY WERE detected.

Is there voter fraud ? Of course there is. is there enough to make any difference? Absolutely not. Especially now that Trump has been stupid enough to trumpet about it. And allowing for the fact that BOTH SIDES might do it.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:If you read the article I posted earlier, there is fraud as there is in every system.

It's estimated that in 2012 out of the millions voting, about 30 cases were detected, by people stupid enough to try to use someone else's ID. AND THEY WERE detected.

Is there voter fraud ? Of course there is. is there enough to make any difference? Absolutely not. Especially now that Trump has been stupid enough to trumpet about it. And allowing for the fact that BOTH SIDES might do it.
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the- ... hoa-video/

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/clin ... ter-fraud/

30 cases detected means a lot more undetected.
Killery's got a long history of systematic vote rigging on a scale which can effect the result .
In addition to the above , there are recent videos of her closest advisor admitting an intention to undertake widespread fraud in the ejection , " just as we've been doing for 30 years "

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Royal24s wrote:Hang on, I thought voter fraud didn't exist Ralph.
Which is it ?
I never said voter fraud doesn't exist so.....

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:If you read the article I posted earlier, there is fraud as there is in every system.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the- ... hoa-video/

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/clin ... ter-fraud/

30 cases detected means a lot more undetected.
Killery's got a long history of systematic vote rigging on a scale which can effect the result .
In addition to the above , there are recent videos of her closest advisor admitting an intention to undertake widespread fraud in the ejection , " just as we've been doing for 30 years "
No not really
Most of the attempts are so stupid they are picked up immediately.
And as I asked before, why must all the fraud be from Clinton's camp?
As she is comfortably winning, surely the many nutters in Trump's following have thought of it?
Give this up. It's desperate

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Well I am glad we can all agree that it is real. Rigged voting happens everywhere.....Yay go all us. Someone stick on a happy record. Let's dance!

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Ralph wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Hang on, I thought voter fraud didn't exist Ralph.
Which is it ?
I never said voter fraud doesn't exist so.....

No, Obama and Killery said it.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Just before they said they were putting it in the hands of federal authorities to prevent it !

paolo

Post by paolo »

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”
- Hilary Clinton in an interview with Eli Chomsky, 2006.
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Hillman avenger

paolo wrote:“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”
Setting aside the points that the US and the Palestine are entirely different, and that your quote is 10 years old, it does not necessarily mean she was saying ballot rigging was the way to do it. Not to mention that she would be truly stupid to have meant that and expressed it in a public record interview.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

She fucks up and says things like that all the time but they don't get reported on the One Show, so you don't know about it.
What the fuck else do you think she meant, by the way ?
You don't seem to mind very old quotes if they're from Donald Trump, do you?

Hillman avenger

Don't watch the One Show, so wouldn't know. Doubt it.
She could very easily have been talking about finding and supporting a US-favoured candidate.
That was before she was Sec of State, and not experienced in foreign affairs. Although to be fair, way more than Trump is now.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
paolo wrote:“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”
Setting aside the points that the US and the Palestine are entirely different, and that your quote is 10 years old, it does not necessarily mean she was saying ballot rigging was the way to do it. Not to mention that she would be truly stupid to have meant that and expressed it in a public record interview.
Old vile cunt
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Hillman avenger

What a cracker.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:What a cracker.
Determined to fuck a few threads?

Be my guest

Maybe feign innocence?

What mister? Me?

Fod
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Hillman avenger

"innocence of what?"

I have been impeccably polite in dealing with the detritus you inject regularly into what was once a decent thread.

Do you have nothing better to do than to peruse your long list of people you hate, spin them into absurd networks, and bore us with them.

BTW was there the end of the world yet? I might have missed it on account of not being well.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Hillman avenger wrote:BTW was there the end of the world yet? I might have missed it on account of not being well.
That began when Merkel put out the welcome to the Third World. Cologne will be interresting on New Years Eve.
Not so many ladies attending this year for some strange reason.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Hillman avenger

That was the end of the world?

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Hillman avenger wrote:That was the end of the world?
If a dozen or so stinking Arabs got stuck into your arsehole you might well think it was......well perhaps not eh!
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it