Rigged Vote

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: Rigged Vote

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4 colin wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:That was the end of the world?
If a dozen or so stinking Arabs got stuck into your arsehole you might well think it was......well perhaps not eh!
Thank you for that pithy piece of philosophy
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Isn't it time that people like you dropped your sneering attitudes towards rape and women generally ?
When will you accept that women have a right not to be abused by predatory males Hillman?

You write off women being raped with " is that the end of the world?", and even though that's what many today would call masogenistic hate speech , I uphold your right to your views, however abhorrent they may be , because I believe in total free speech and I believe that your extreme views on this and discrimination against minority groups like Christians will always be defeated by rational argument and seen for what they are.
Incidentally, in the light of your dismissive attitude to rape, I take it that you're no longer so offended by something far less sexist and masogenistic which Donald Trump said in a private conversation decades ago ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

This is not a "dismissive attitude towards rape".
Don't be so stupid.
I was asking about the end of the world as had been predicted some time ago, and I got the answer it was when Germany welcomed migrants.
It's shocking what happened in Cologne, but it is not the answer to my question.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Come on..... No one was talking about the end of the world. It was very clear what you meant so don't try and back track on it now.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

It was the end of the world for law-abiding Europeans when the media,politicians and law-keepers are in league to brush criminal
actions by migrants under the carpet.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Royal24s wrote:
Isn't it time that people like you dropped your sneering attitudes towards rape and women generally ?
When will you accept that women have a right not to be abused by predatory males Hillman?

You write off women being raped with " is that the end of the world?", and even though that's what many today would call masogenistic hate speech , I uphold your right to your views, however abhorrent they may be , because I believe in total free speech and I believe that your extreme views on this and discrimination against minority groups like Christians will always be defeated by rational argument and seen for what they are.
Incidentally, in the light of your dismissive attitude to rape, I take it that you're no longer so offended by something far less sexist and masogenistic which Donald Trump said in a private conversation decades ago ?
You completely missed the point.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Thanks Professor. Maybe it was you who missed the point though.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Royal24s wrote:Thanks Professor. Maybe it was you who missed the point though.
No it was you.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

I seem to remember Hillman desperately trying to downplay the events in Cologne, even agreeing with the mayor's despicable comments that women should follow a 'code of conduct' to prevent further attacks.

Hillman avenger

Kowalski wrote:I seem to remember Hillman desperately trying to downplay the events in Cologne, even agreeing with the mayor's despicable comments that women should follow a 'code of conduct' to prevent further attacks.
Nope.

And of course what a provocative bastard the mayor is, recommending women take special care . Political correctness gone mad.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Yes you did ad I'm sure many posters could attest to the fact. I was quite shocked.

Hillman avenger

Nope
Mind you, you have made up stuff about me before.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:"innocence of what?"

I have been impeccably polite in dealing with the detritus you inject regularly into what was once a decent thread.

Do you have nothing better to do than to peruse your long list of people you hate, spin them into absurd networks, and bore us with them.

BTW was there the end of the world yet? I might have missed it on account of not being well.
Your recent politeness means shit

You have an agreement to abide by

If you had behaved and honoured it, you would be a month and a half out

However, your determination to troll got the better of you every time

I don't read or value your opinion

I don't respond to any of your views

I simply have a stock response for your repeated transgressions

So fuck off and.... you know the rest
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Thing is Hillman, that you roll out your allegations of isms when it suits your argument, but when they don't , you dismiss them. I know I just gave you a hard time in the other thread and I therefore don't want to jump on you again, but I'm afraid that is true.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Royal24s wrote:

You're still supporting Donald Trump I take it?

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/all-the ... sault.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theg ... F0p19G%3De

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Yes I am Ralph, and I honestly think those things are either trumped up or vastly exaggerated. Time will tell, but I predict they'll all withdraw after the election .
I also honestly think that the allegations against Killery are much graver and true, but again, only time will tell.
You know , I've been hearing pretty convincing and very serious allegations against the Clintons for maybe 40 years and insofar as anyone can evaluate and test the evidence without being on a jury I'm pretty convinced that most of them are true.
I suspect that many people here are either too young or haven't ( understandably) followed U.S domestic politics and news for long enough to be aware of the pure volume of shit they've been at the centre of down the years. Maybe they see her as she wants to be seen for these reasons, but I honestly believe that she's a very dangerous criminal and liar and so, whatever you might think of Donald Trump, the idea of her in the Oval Office is appalling to me.
How strongly can I put this - I'd prefer to see Tony Blair or Jeremy Corbyn in power than her, and that's not a joke, I honestly mean that.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Royal24s wrote:Yes I am Ralph, and I honestly think those things are either trumped up or vastly exaggerated. Time will tell, but I predict they'll all withdraw after the election .
I also honestly think that the allegations against Killery are much graver and true, but again, only time will tell.
You know , I've been hearing pretty convincing and very serious allegations against the Clintons for maybe 40 years and insofar as anyone can evaluate and test the evidence without being on a jury I'm pretty convinced that most of them are true.
I suspect that many people here are either too young or haven't ( understandably) followed U.S domestic politics and news for long enough to be aware of the pure volume of shit they've been at the centre of down the years. Maybe they see her as she wants to be seen for these reasons, but I honestly believe that she's a very dangerous criminal and liar and so, whatever you might think of Donald Trump, the idea of her in the Oval Office is appalling to me.
How strongly can I put this - I'd prefer to see Tony Blair or Jeremy Corbyn in power than her, and that's not a joke, I honestly mean that.
I don't find it at all difficult to believe he's guilty of doing what he's on tape bragging about.

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:

A quite remarkable post there.

From the man who when we had a rape case as the thread, told us how rape was often a con, but that fat and ugly women might find it their best chance. A staggeringly arrogant line even from you,

I was also shocked by what happened in Cologne, but let's be honest the outrage on here was because it provided ammunition for the anti=migrant types on here. Whatever the circumstances the mayor's advice was sensible and does not mean ther was no other action taken . By the way, ten momths later have you heard of any more such attacks? I have to ask because of course all the media I use would have shielded me from such information.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote: By the way, ten momths later have you heard of any more such attacks? I have to ask because of course all the media I use would have shielded me from such information.
For once, you have hit the nail the head horatio.
Would you like a list of links to taharrush over the last 10 months or so, or will you for once admit you really do not look outside of your cosy bbc box?
E & OE

Hillman avenger

Kind of you Roy.
Just did.
A disgusting practice.
But if you look through the links, there's no report of it happening in Germany since January.
The only later link is some right-wing Swedish group trying to sir it up there.
Not aware of any cases here.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I can't be bothered
E & OE

Hillman avenger

You can Roy
You invited me to check out taharrush over the last 10 months. I googled it..or is google now another part of the manipulated media?
So I did
There were incidents in January and descriptions of it within migrant's "home" countries.
But none since January in Germany, which it was predicted would see a wave ot it.
Thank you for bringing it up though.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

A quite remarkable post there.

From the man who when we had a rape case as the thread, told us how rape was often a con, but that fat and ugly women might find it their best chance. A staggeringly arrogant line even from you,

I was also shocked by what happened in Cologne, but let's be honest the outrage on here was because it provided ammunition for the anti=migrant types on here. Whatever the circumstances the mayor's advice was sensible and does not mean ther was no other action taken . By the way, ten momths later have you heard of any more such attacks? I have to ask because of course all the media I use would have shielded me from such information.
I've never said anything like that in my life Hillman.
Could you post the quote please - but you won't be able to because you made it up .
I think what I probably said was that we must be cautious of all allegations including rape, and that we must investigate them thoroughly before dragging people through the courts and risking miscarriages of justice.
Specifically I seem to recall , I was trying to explain to you that the footballer - Ched Evans or someone - not only had grounds to appeal but that there was an avenue for him to do so. Well, of course, the fact that this was my profession for decades in two different capacities didn't stop you correcting me on the law, and you insisted that his conviction had passed the last opportunity for appeal. ( Presumably you'd watched some twenty three year old Bbc reporter explaining it all in terms apparently aimed at eight year olds ).
Typically, you parroted what you'd heard with total confidence that a three minute tv report had made you a QC and typically you were quite wrong .
The interesting thing though , is that you've transformed this in your mind into an entirely fictitious dialogue and invented comments which I certainly never made .
It's also interesting that you've subconsciously absorbed the spin technique of your masters by printing a total lie about someone on the theory that more people will read the original lie than will read the debunking of it.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:You can Roy
You invited me to check out taharrush over the last 10 months. I googled it..or is google now another part of the manipulated media?
So I did
There were incidents in January and descriptions of it within migrant's "home" countries.
But none since January in Germany, which it was predicted would see a wave ot it.
Are you really stating that you can't find any further reports of migrant rape attacks site ikar to Cologne?
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote:You can Roy
So I did
You get a lot of abuse on here Hillman, and I think much of it is uncalled for, but I can see why posters get pissed off with your delusion and denial of what is actually happening. I suppose this is all made up by the DM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nment.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -2016.html
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite