Rigged Vote

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Rigged Vote

Post by Royal24s »

Yeah you did. It was a few hours ago so maybe you forgot , but it's just a few posts back if you want to read it. There won't be any hard words because, as I say, you wrote it.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:Yeah you did. It was a few hours ago so maybe you forgot , but it's just a few posts back if you want to read it. There won't be any hard words because, as I say, you wrote it.
'I've argued with and criticised posters from all round the political spectrum where I have disagreed with them from Royals to Heenan to Roy to Hillman to you'

That doesn't say where anyone is on the political spectrum. So I haven't forgot, you just didn't read the post properly.

You seem to be busting a gut though to find out where I think you are so, how much will you pay me for that information?
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

subsub

Post by subsub »

Royal24s wrote:There won't be any hard words because, as I say, you wrote it.
Piss-poor attempt at cunting someone off. Really poor. I think you can do better, Royals. You must be able to.
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

subsub wrote:
Piss-poor attempt at cunting someone off. Really poor. I think you can do better, Royals. You must be able to.
You'll have to teach me. What about just typing " too easy" ?
I notice you do that a lot, so is that the sort of thing you mean ?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Yeah you did. It was a few hours ago so maybe you forgot , but it's just a few posts back if you want to read it. There won't be any hard words because, as I say, you wrote it.
'I've argued with and criticised posters from all round the political spectrum where I have disagreed with them from Royals to Heenan to Roy to Hillman to you'

That doesn't say where anyone is on the political spectrum. So I haven't forgot, you just didn't read the post properly.

You seem to be busting a gut though to find out where I think you are so, how much will you pay me for that information?
Yeah you did actually say that, but maybe you don't quite grasp sentences. How much would I pay for your opinion ? Well, let me think.... For mine I used to get £178 per hour or part thereof plus vat plus disbursements, although admittedly that was a while back so, allowing for inflation I'd say yours is worth roughly fuck all.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Royal24s wrote:
subsub wrote:
You'll have to teach me. What about just typing " too easy" ?
I notice you do that a lot, so is that the sort of thing you mean ?
Not really. When I type that, it's more the starting point of an explanation of why what someone has posted is cobblers, but all too often it's met with an angry response and a refusal to take the discussion any further.

But I found your attempt at shutting down Zambo pretty poor; no style or wit. Just a bit obvious, really. I'm sure it's something you can improve on; I eagerly await to see the results.
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:
Zambo wrote:

Yeah you did actually say that, but maybe you don't quite grasp sentences. How much would I pay for your opinion ? Well, let me think.... For mine I used to get £178 per hour or part thereof plus vat plus disbursements, although admittedly that was a while back so, allowing for inflation I'd say yours is worth roughly fuck all.
£178 per hour :lol:

If there were true we would be seeing a lot more junior constables on the beat.

Deluxe only pay me £120, I'm going to ask for a Christmas bonus :D

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

He's an old style plod who got into the job when there wasn't a requirement for even a single GCE. It's about having degrees and showing an ability to analyse, reason and problem solve just to get a shitty £22,000 a year job in an organisation full of bent cops and corrupt cunts.

Remarkable how he commanded such an astronomical salary considering he would manned the local front desk, smacked the local ruffians with a truncheon and went on the beat.

Something smells a little off with this Walter Mitty character.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

His silly bigging up of himself and fantasy belief that he's the intelligentsia of the forum, has left himself open to ridicule. He has no one but himself to blame. If he carries on that ridicule will turn into a complete laughing stock, and he's almost got to that already.

Take that as constructive criticism Royals and come down and join the rest of us.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:His silly bigging up of himself and fantasy belief that he's the intelligentsia of the forum, has left himself open to ridicule. He has no one but himself to blame. If he carries on that ridicule will turn into a complete laughing stock, and he's almost got to that already.

Take that as constructive criticism Royals and come down and join the rest of us.
Well, thank you for the invitation. When you say " the rest of us", I presume you're referring to your new little fan base there - a most impressive bunch of minds I must say - but I think I'll stick to my guns anyway.
It is of course an attractive proposition to be accepted by your new coalition of the simple minded and plain nasty but I'll still have to politely decline. Who knows, if you all work together and I'm distracted by other matters or something one day , you might just rattle my cage a bit. Unlikely I know , but you're certainly better off working together with others of your own kind when you realise you can't do it on your own.
What are you thinking, by the way - that I'll do a Hillman and start getting upset if my views are unpopular or ridiculed in a chat forum ? You'll wait a long time for that to happen though I'm afraid.
You really do think that's a lot of money, don't you? Well, that was maybe twelve years ago and I expect it'd be a lot more now, and there were other charges too. Whether you believe it is of no consequence whatever to me, except that the very fact that it seems implausible to you is revealing.
Incidentally , I couldn't give a rats arse about money and it's certainly no measure of a man's worth, so I'm not putting anyone down or elevating anyone on that basis. However, you brought it up, albeit in what you thought was a clever way, and got an off the cuff humourous response, but I think you inadvertently made a point you didn't intend.
Anyway, why don't you and your new yogurt knitting chums get together in pm and see if you can collectively come up with some clever name calling crap in the vain hope that it'll bother me remotely ?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

It does seem to be a common trait on forums that the jackals/hyenas will venture out when they smell blood.
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:
Zambo wrote:His silly bigging up of himself and fantasy belief that he's the intelligentsia of the forum, has left himself open to ridicule. He has no one but himself to blame. If he carries on that ridicule will turn into a complete laughing stock, and he's almost got to that already.

Well, thank you for the invitation. When you say " the rest of us", I presume you're referring to your new little fan base there - a most impressive bunch of minds I must say - but I think I'll stick to my guns anyway.

It is of course an attractive proposition to be accepted by your new coalition of the simple minded and plain nasty but I'll still have to politely decline. Who knows, if you all work together and I'm distracted by other matters or something one day , you might just rattle my cage a bit. Unlikely I know , but you're certainly better off working together with others of your own kind when you realise you can't do it on your own.
What are you thinking, by the way - that I'll do a Hillman and start getting upset if my views are unpopular or ridiculed in a chat forum ? You'll wait a long time for that to happen though I'm afraid.

You really do think that's a lot of money, don't you? Well, that was maybe twelve years ago and I expect it'd be a lot more now, and there were other charges too. Whether you believe it is of no consequence whatever to me, except that the very fact that it seems implausible to you is revealing.

Incidentally , I couldn't give a rats arse about money and it's certainly no measure of a man's worth, so I'm not putting anyone down or elevating anyone on that basis. However, you brought it up, albeit in what you thought was a clever way, and got an off the cuff humourous response, but I think you inadvertently made a point you didn't intend.

Anyway, why don't you and your new yogurt knitting chums get together in pm and see if you can collectively come up with some clever name calling crap in the vain hope that it'll bother me remotely ?
Firstly, let me do a bit of punctuation for you, so your post is more readable, although it's still a load of mumbo jumbo. Didn't they teach you that in the station when you was doing your paperwork? :roll:

You say you are not rattled, but you clearly are reading that tripe.

Don't get furious, get humble.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:It does seem to be a common trait on forums that the jackals/hyenas will venture out when they smell blood.
I can be tolerant of most shit Roy, but self importance, conceit and telling the audience how wonderful you are, tweaks my tits.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:It does seem to be a common trait on forums that the jackals/hyenas will venture out when they smell blood.
I can be tolerant of most shit Roy, but self importance, conceit and telling the audience how wonderful you are, tweaks my tits.
I wasn't commenting on your argument with royals, zambo, just amused by the bottom feeders who think it's safe to come out and follow in the wake, so to speak.
E & OE

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Yeah, I'm reading it, but that doesn't mean it's bothering me. I'm perfectly happy to respond until you get the message that it's not working - its not hard for me.
If I gave a flying fuck about schoolyard bully tactics I'd have given in a long time ago. It's a kind of natural position for me to be the target of a bunch of nasty little yobbos who gain a little bit of courage from numbers, but I've been doing that for a long time and I always win.
In this case it's only words, so I'm hardly going to get worried am I ?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:Yeah, I'm reading it, but that doesn't mean it's bothering me. I'm perfectly happy to respond until you get the message that it's not working - its not hard for me.
If I gave a flying fuck about schoolyard bully tactics I'd have given in a long time ago. It's a kind of natural position for me to be the target of a bunch of nasty little yobbos who gain a little bit of courage from numbers, but I've been doing that for a long time and I always win.
I don't see any bullying Royals. You need to understand that more than one person disagreeing with you and commenting on your style of posting, is not bullying. The fact that you think it is, just empahises my point about your self importance.

You are now clearly getting yourself worked up about this, and it isn't worth it. You just need to sit back and try and understand why you are getting the pelters, it aint hard really.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
No need to be tolerant . I'm not tolerant of the crap you talk, so please do me no favours.
The point of demonstrating where you sit in the food chain when someone tries to diminish you is to reinforce the credibility of the argument you are making.
If someone is trying to diminish you personally ,then they are trying to diminish what you are standing up for, so you must be firm. Your jibberish is harmless until you get above yourself and start disrupting things with your inflated ego.
You seem to enjoy the fleeting popularity amongst idiots which shouting your mouth off gets you, but you are in no way capable of carrying an argument or understanding complicated issues.
The easy answer is to abandon what is, after all , a very small forum in terms of numbers to a one way debate dominated by the lefties because you will be torn up for arse paper by them every time .
I'm not doing that, though, because it's not hard to neutralise your points and all you're doing is providing a bit of light entertainment .

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Yeah, I'm reading it, but that doesn't mean it's bothering me. I'm perfectly happy to respond until you get the message that it's not working - its not hard for me.
I don't see any bullying Royals. You need to understand that more than one person disagreeing with you and commenting on your style of posting, is not bullying. The fact that you think it is, just empahises my point about your self importance.

You are now clearly getting yourself worked up about this, and it isn't worth it. You just need to sit back and try and understand why you are getting the pelters, it aint hard really.
Nah. Not worked up at all I'm sorry. It probably is bullying according to your own trendy sandal wearing world view, but I'm not complaining about it because I'm not really "bully able". Just do what you're going to do and see whether it shuts me up. No problem.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Think I will withdraw from this one Royals, you are starting to show signs of paranoia, and the thread has veered so far off topic.

If you want to start a thread about yourself, then do it. Suggest Pandemonium is the appropriate section.

Toodle pips.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

Firstly, let me do a bit of punctuation for you, so your post is more readable, although it's still a load of mumbo jumbo. Didn't they teach you that in the station when you was doing your paperwork? :roll:

You say you are not rattled, but you clearly are reading that tripe.

Don't get furious, get humble.

The bit in bold and the pic don't go hand in hand Zambo.

Some people would say what you said in bold is you acting like a twat yourself there dude.

Just being honest as I can, as always.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Royal24s wrote:
Zambo wrote:
No need to be tolerant . I'm not tolerant of the crap you talk, so please do me no favours.
The point of demonstrating where you sit in the food chain when someone tries to diminish you is to reinforce the credibility of the argument you are making.
If someone is trying to diminish you personally ,then they are trying to diminish what you are standing up for, so you must be firm. Your jibberish is harmless until you get above yourself and start disrupting things with your inflated ego.
You seem to enjoy the fleeting popularity amongst idiots which shouting your mouth off gets you, but you are in no way capable of carrying an argument or understanding complicated issues.
The easy answer is to abandon what is, after all , a very small forum in terms of numbers to a one way debate dominated by the lefties because you will be torn up for arse paper by them every time .
I'm not doing that, though, because it's not hard to neutralise your points and all you're doing is providing a bit of light entertainment .
And to be fair here. I believe that Zambo is one of the most honest posters on here. He calls it as he sees it. Although he can be gourdy at times....just saying Zambo :D

How I have always seen him anyhow TBH.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I know you are one of his few buddies on here Rossco, but sometimes you can agree with someone on a lot of things, and still think that they are a cunt. I'm not one who blindly follows anyone else regardless.

On the subject you raise, it was churlish of me I agree, but when you just get a block of prose stuck in front of you it makes reading a pain in the arse. I apologise for the slip, but at the same time hope he can make reading a little easier for his fellow posters in the future. :wink:

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Zambo wrote:I know you are one of his few buddies on here Rossco, but sometimes you can agree with someone on a lot of things, and still think that they are a cunt. I'm not one who blindly follows anyone else regardless.

On the subject you raise, it was churlish of me I agree, but when you just get a block of prose stuck in front of you it makes reading a pain in the arse. I apologise for the slip, but at the same time hope he can make reading a little easier for his fellow posters in the future. :wink:
TBH outside of the US election thing I haven't really bothered and nor do I take sides for the most part Unless it is strongly against God. Royals got something about the whole US election thing. As did I. Hence my understanding that other things were at work in that. If not a believer then I get you would dismiss this. That I get, so no biggie Zambo.

But one thing I know...it is near Christmas and everyone should chill a little. Because even though I am guilty of being a dick at times and this I know and admit. I also know that at times we should all take a breather as well. And if this wee dickhead here can help if possible with this then I can at least try.

That kind of make sense to you dude? Hope so.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Yeah, I can relate to all that mate. All good.