Green belt

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: Green belt

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Zambo's like that from time to time. Acts as the peacemaker and then seems to have a bee in his bonnet about the Left whingers and "remoaners."
:lol: :lol:
Kofi Annan, he ain't…
I'm uncomfortable with that name. I'm not black. Can you pick a whitie please.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns wrote: I've lost a bit of timber these days. :wink: Running it off in Sutton Park.
How many times round the perimeter? :D

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

subsub wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Zambo's like that from time to time. Acts as the peacemaker and then seems to have a bee in his bonnet about the Left whingers and "remoaners."
:lol: :lol:
Kofi Annan, he ain't…
Boutros Boutros-Zambo?
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fuck off Steve. First some near 80 year old, now a dead Eygption. I deserve better. :(

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:before departing for other parts of the forum
Yep, funnily enough, I don't spend every waking hour in D&D, unlike some…
That much is perfectly clear, given your kiddie klub 'one liners'.
And I would look at relative post counts before accusing people of spending too much time on a forum.
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:he complained a while back that we were being unfair to label him a troll
"Complained" :lol: Nice try.
What would you call it - whinging?
Or are you denying you did protest your 'innocence'?
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:where he referred to me as a xenophobe
Did I? What did I say, exactly?
Exactly?

“Such a shame that people live their life in fear of other cultures”

Again, I gave you the benefit of doubt that you weren’t actually going the whole way and calling me a racist.
Or are you going to pretend you weren’t referring to me?
Last edited by Roy Twing on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E & OE

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Zambo wrote:Fuck off Steve. First some near 80 year old, now a dead Eygption. I deserve better. :(
Zambo Kissenger any better?

ENIC OUT

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote: I've lost a bit of timber these days. :wink: Running it off in Sutton Park.
Close to Boldmere Lake
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Steve Hunt wrote:Any chance of anyone actually discussing the thread title - ie: the destruction of the Green Belt?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 3572,d.bGs

New homes eroding green belt 'at fastest rate for 20 years'
Unfortunately Steve, one complete half of the debate (one of the main reasons why there is a supposed need to decimate the greenbelt) is a taboo subject.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:It's not more houses we need. It's less people and more allotments.
Spot on of course, but the mere hint of that side of the coin will immediately bring out the thought police.
E & OE

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Roy Twing wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:Any chance of anyone actually discussing the thread title - ie: the destruction of the Green Belt?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 3572,d.bGs

New homes eroding green belt 'at fastest rate for 20 years'
Unfortunately Steve, one complete half of the debate (one of the main reasons why there is a supposed need to decimate the greenbelt) is a taboo subject.

Well, it should be as net migration is clearly a major issue.

Taken from The Independent:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... eefQIjAqHw

UK population to rise by 10 million in next 25 years with net migration accounting for 50%.
If the indirect impact of people arriving in the next 25 years having babies of their own is taken into account, net migrations will account for more than two thirds (68 per cent) of the population increase to 2039.

There is no point in anyone denying it. These are ONS stats.

ENIC OUT

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Close to Boldmere Lake
Is that the one by Powell's pool. Had a mate who lived in Jockey Road.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Yup. Keeper's Pool? It's by there.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:given your kiddie klub 'one liners'.
Oh dear, you've decided to go down the kindergarten route. I had hoped for better than that.
Roy Twing wrote:What would you call it - whinging? Or are you denying you did protest your 'inno
I just made the point that I don't troll, I just respond to what others post. Very simple. You seem intent on making a big thing out of it.
Roy Twing wrote:Again, I gave you the benefit of doubt that you weren’t actually going the whole way and calling me a racist.
Or are you going to pretend you weren’t referring to me
Never called you a racist – why have you said that? Just made a general point that people generally live much more fulfilling lives if they travel the world, experience other cultures etc, rather than battening down the hatches and adopting a 'keep them out' attitude.
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Never called you a racist – why have you said that? Just made a general point that people generally live much more fulfilling lives if they travel the world, experience other cultures etc, rather than battening down the hatches and adopting a 'keep them out' attitude.
You're getting mixed up again. This is nothing against any culture, well for me it isn't anyway. Just because you are concerned with the number of people coming into your country, doesn't mean you don't have a fulfilling life and can't appreciate other cultures. You seem a bit rigid on this one. It seems that in your world, you have to favour an uncontrolled immigration policy, or there is something wrong with you and you are missing out on something. :rolleyes:

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:given your kiddie klub 'one liners'.
Oh dear, you've decided to go down the kindergarten route. I had hoped for better than that.
Roy Twing wrote:What would you call it - whinging? Or are you denying you did protest your 'inno
I just made the point that I don't troll, I just respond to what others post. Very simple. You seem intent on making a big thing out of it.
Roy Twing wrote:Again, I gave you the benefit of doubt that you weren’t actually going the whole way and calling me a racist.
Or are you going to pretend you weren’t referring to me
Never called you a racist – why have you said that? Just made a general point that people generally live much more fulfilling lives if they travel the world, experience other cultures etc, rather than battening down the hatches and adopting a 'keep them out' attitude.
You indulged in some selective cropping there subsub, - meaning that much of what you wrote isn't worth a response.

I will just say if you don't want to be regarded as a troll then don't post like one.
I made a perfectly valid point about the cause of the housing shortage, - to respond by implying I am a xenophobe is to troll in my opinion.
And as I said previously, for you to state that I live in fear of other cultures is at the least, to imply xenophobia, if not racism.
And by the way, - I travel extensively.
Anyway - if it's all the same to you, let's move on.
E & OE

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:for you to state that I live in fear of other cultures is at the least, to imply xenophobia, if not racism
How do you explain your avatar, then?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:for you to state that I live in fear of other cultures is at the least, to imply xenophobia, if not racism
How do you explain it? Why should an avatar have to mean anything about a poster. Look at your own. How do you explain that. Why have you got a thick cunt who drank jimself to death, and who attacked parents with small children he met in the street as yours?

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
How do you explain it? Why should an avatar have to mean anything about a poster. Look at your own. How do you explain that. Why have you got a thick cunt who drank jimself to death, and who attacked parents with small children he met in the street as yours?
I'm sure Roy is more than capable of answering for himself.
Like I said: chippy. Take some deep breaths, Zambo 8)

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I'm sure Roy can. I'm asking about yours, and why you think that any label can be placed on a poster because of their avatar. I would suggest it's getting rather desperate as they are unable to underpin a valid argument with anything else.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:I'm sure Roy can. I'm asking about yours, and why you think that any label can be placed on a poster because of their avatar. I would suggest it's getting rather desperate as they are unable to underpin a vaid argument with anything else.
I'm an Oliver Reed fan. Quite simple, really.
But Roy's avatar is hardly chosen at random, is it? A load of Islamic symbols descending on the UK in a pastiche of the Nazis in WWII? Provocative at the very least, and borderline offensive.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:I'm sure Roy can. I'm asking about yours, and why you think that any label can be placed on a poster because of their avatar. I would suggest it's getting rather desperate as they are unable to underpin a vaid argument with anything else.
But Roy's avatar is hardly chosen at random, is it? A load of Islamic symbols descending on the UK in a pastiche of the Nazis in WWII? Provocative at the very least, and borderline offensive.
A bit like being a Jose Mourinho fan then :D

As for Roy's avatar being offensive, you'd havpe to be a complete fanny to be upset by that. Or a gibbering handwringing wreck of a wincing wet liberal. :lol:

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:a gibbering handwringing wreck of a wincing wet liberal
Wow, all the Daily Mail clichés in one sentence! :D

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
A bit like being a Jose Mourinho fan then :D

As for Roy's avatar being offensive, you'd havpe to be a complete fanny to be upset by that. Or a gibbering handwringing wreck of a wincing wet liberal. :lol:
Yeah but remember you wet your pants with indignation with Dinger's avatar. :wink: Never thought Nicholson's character in the 1989 epic could offend anyone so much.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:a gibbering handwringing wreck of a wincing wet liberal
Wow, all the Daily Mail clichés in one sentence! :D
Put Soros, killery and O'Bummer there from the forum 'tards and you'll get a couple of thou.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Old Dunger wasn't fit to bear the avatar of the brilliant Al. It was an insult to multis everywhere. Shite or otherwise.