Hillary collapsing all over the place

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Rossco

Re: Hillary collapsing all over the place

Post by Rossco »

BTW. This is why she is collapsing all over the place. Spitting in the eye of Gods laws and talking of making bad good and good bad and she thought she would get power over people to cause pain and death. Silly woman. She has caused enough pain and death as it is.

phpBB [video]

Psalm 37:13

She wanted it so bad as well.

She won't even show up for the live head to head debates IMO but I hope I am wrong. I want to watch her suffer on live TV. She deserves it.

P.S. Her eyes in that video. What is that all about. Course prob a couple on here who will be like this.

Yep. I'm mocking. It deserves to be mocked.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Royal24s wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:I have never nor would mock God or Jesus. I do believe in a devine presence. My view is that people from various religions follow the same God, certainly the three monotheistic ones do as they decend from Abraham.

The point I'm making to you is that it's the very fakers and charlatans you speak of who make coin and credibility from convincing a hell of a lot of people that their God, holy books are right and these people are those who benefit from war, religious conflict, hatred and violence in the world. A lot of people get suckered and recycling accusations of lies, MSM, false idols are really just a twist to consolidate one's own convictions. Everything though is just perception and varies from person to person.

Interesting that you see Royals as an authority who knows right from wrong. Again, that's your choice.

One further matter, we all form our own opinions on each other based on what's posted here and how it's interpreted. I'm sure that if you and I met and spoke face to face, we'd find a lot of common ground which isn't so easy to establish through words alone. I have no hate for you either despite my robust posting style and wish you well. We have our own opinions here and I guess that they are just that.
This is why community leaders were invented, so divisions could be sown and those leading them could almost turn them into a business.

Take all that away and there'd be plenty of common ground.
How remarkable that you said that - see what I just posted in the Paul Gascoine thread !
Actually I heard the exact same thing about no recognition of the concept of race before a certain industry was built around it and it has always stuck in my mind. To do it they needed leaders to sew the seeds of division and bring it to people's attention they were different. From then on it was whites to the right and everyone else to the left - behind your new community leader. We all have our demands.

So yes, I fully agree with you that race is a recent concept in human history brought about by people claiming they own a set of people who later evolved into politicians.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

This is why she is collapsing all over the place. Spitting in the eye of Gods laws and talking of making bad good and good bad and she thought she would get power over people to cause pain and death. Silly woman. She has caused enough pain and death as it is.

phpBB [video]

Psalm 2
Psalm 37:13

Both say it all.

She won't even show up for the live head to head debates IMO but I hope I am wrong. I want to watch her suffer on live TV. She deserves it.

P.S. Her eyes in that video. What is that all about. Course prob a couple on here who will be like this.

Last edited by Rossco on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:I have never nor would mock God or Jesus. I do believe in a devine presence. My view is that people from various religions follow the same God, certainly the three monotheistic ones do as they decend from Abraham.

The point I'm making to you is that it's the very fakers and charlatans you speak of who make coin and credibility from convincing a hell of a lot of people that their God, holy books are right and these people are those who benefit from war, religious conflict, hatred and violence in the world. A lot of people get suckered and recycling accusations of lies, MSM, false idols are really just a twist to consolidate one's own convictions. Everything though is just perception and varies from person to person.

Interesting that you see Royals as an authority who knows right from wrong. Again, that's your choice.

One further matter, we all form our own opinions on each other based on what's posted here and how it's interpreted. I'm sure that if you and I met and spoke face to face, we'd find a lot of common ground which isn't so easy to establish through words alone. I have no hate for you either despite my robust posting style and wish you well. We have our own opinions here and I guess that they are just that.
This is why community leaders were invented, so divisions could be sown and those leading them could almost turn them into a business.

How remarkable that you said that - see what I just posted in the Paul Gascoine thread !
Actually I heard the exact same thing about no recognition of the concept of race before a certain industry was built around it and it has always stuck in my mind. To do it they needed leaders to sew the seeds of division and bring it to people's attention they were different. From then on it was whites to the right and everyone else to the left - behind your new community leader. We all have our demands.

So yes, I fully agree with you that race is a recent concept in human history brought about by people claiming they own a set of people who later evolved into politicians.
Your obsession has just, incredibly, moved to an even more intense level.

"No concept of race before a certain industry was built around it"...FFS

Racial discrimination and the oppression of races goes back centuries. It's even in the bible. The Romans oppressed the Jews. Hitler exterminated 6 million of them. The confederates lost a generation of men defending the system where they could brutalise , oppress and exploit slaves and when they lost spent hundreds of years denying them dignity wealth and the chance to participate in democracy.

Apartheid

It would appear you think these people had no idea they were being mistreated until someone told them.That they thought they deserved to be beaten, denied freedom , a decent standard of living.

Tote that barge, lift that bale.

They are STILL , in the US, given a raw deal. They were imported in hordes to be factory fodder in the north, paid a pittance and denied decent homes. Detroit is a wonderful example. They did the heavy, obnoxious work in Ford, GM, Chrysler while the management reaped the profits until their incompetence and arrogance meant that competition brought their world down. Of course they could afford to go, leaving a city that would embarrass a third-world country.

All that has happened is that they have realised they don't have to accept it. And that there are millions of people who do not want to be in a society that treats people like that.

Nothing to do with gangs- although you can trace the connection- not in support of hatred or violence. They still have a lot to learn from the Klan, though.

God help us that there are people around who can, apparently seriously, spout stuff like that.

Shame on you.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Racial discrimination and the oppression of races goes back centuries. It's even in the bible. The Romans oppressed the Jews. Hitler exterminated 6 million of them. The confederates lost a generation of men defending the system where they could brutalise , oppress and exploit slaves and when they lost spent hundreds of years denying them dignity wealth and the chance to participate in democracy.

Apartheid

It would appear you think these people had no idea they were being mistreated until someone told them.That they thought they deserved to be beaten, denied freedom , a decent standard of living.

They are STILL , in the US, given a raw deal. They were imported in hordes to be factory fodder in the north, paid a pittance and denied decent homes. Detroit is a wonderful example. They did the heavy, obnoxious work in Ford, GM, Chrysler while the management reaped the profits until their incompetence and arrogance meant that competition brought their world down. Of course they could afford to go, leaving a city that would embarrass a third-world country.

All that has happened is that they have realised they don't have to accept it. And that there are millions of people who do not want to be in a society that treats people like that.

Nothing to do with gangs- although you can trace the connection- not in support of hatred or violence. They still have a lot to learn from the Klan, though.

God help us that there are people around who can, apparently seriously, spout stuff like that.

Shame on you.
What are you waffling about. Many work in factories for minimum wage over here, everywhere. It is/was called working class.

As for the rest. More left wing nonsense twisting the truth and going on about things from years ago. Black Present last I checked over there. Have some rule in their sports where have to have a certain number of black coaches. Have affirmative action. It isn't the 60's any more. They can vote same as whitey or anyone else.

So stop talking shite like a deluded white knight.

It is this type of nonsense that is keeping the hate going. You left wingers and your silly agendas. When are youse going to learn the worm is turning and the white guilt bit is now over, it has been rung dry. It is done. Everyone has equal everything now days.

This is why the hardcore left are losing everywhere in the West now. They have played the same hand and cried wolf one to many times and have been found out. Plus they force unwanted things down peoples throats. Sooner or later people are going to throw that stuff back up. That is what is happening. If you can't see that or make sense of that then you are living in a different world.

I do worry about the ones that fill the void because human nature being human nature it will be the other extreme to counter balance the hardcore left weirdos.

Buckle up, as I have told you all anyhow.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

I like this woman. I like her a lot.

phpBB [video]

Man at the end to telling it like it is. The Truth. Real news not allowed in only the fakes and liars.

Hillman avenger

Rossco wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Apartheid

Shame on you.
What are you waffling about. Many work in factories for minimum wage over here, everywhere. It is/was called working class.
Clearly you know nothing about the [/b]slave trade, nor the way those who travelled north were treated.

As for the rest. More left wing nonsense twisting the truth and going on about things from years ago. Black Present last I checked over there. Have some rule in their sports where have to have a certain number of black coaches. Have affirmative action. It isn't the 60's any more. They can vote same as whitey or anyone else.
Those are all welcome. What is contemptible is to attack those who helped those things come about, and describing it as an "industry".

It is this type of nonsense that is keeping the hate going. You left wingers and your silly agendas. When are youse going to learn the worm is turning and the white guilt bit is now over, it has been rung dry. It is done. Everyone has equal everything now days.
[/i
Where have you been? Inequality is greater now than it was thirty years ago.
This is why the hardcore left are losing everywhere in the West now.
Losing WHAT? They have never had power anyway/
They have played the same hand and cried wolf one to many times and have been found out. Plus they force unwanted things down peoples throats. Sooner or later people are going to throw that stuff back up. That is what is happening. If you can't see that or make sense of that then you are living in a different world.

I do worry about the ones that fill the void because human nature being human nature it will be the other extreme to counter balance the hardcore left weirdos.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Rossco wrote:

This is why the hardcore left are losing everywhere in the West now. They have played the same hand and cried wolf one to many times and have been found out. Plus they force unwanted things down peoples throats. Sooner or later people are going to throw that stuff back up. That is what is happening. If you can't see that or make sense of that then you are living in a different world.

Fucking top work Rossco. :dart:

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

phpBB [video]

From 2hr 09 minute mark - BOOM. Truth right there.

Trump comes on around the 2 hr mark. Worth a watch.

Don't think he can do all he says he can do but he makes a fresh change from Obama and Clinton. Both of which are very much globalist lapdogs. How many times did Obama say the word globalist and it is a good thing at the U.N. the other day. LOTS.

paolo

Post by paolo »

People still saying the fake Hillary who emerged to greet the little girl was not the real Hillary
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Rantan Zero

Post by Rantan Zero »

paolo wrote:People still saying the fake Hillary who emerged to greet the little girl was not the real Hillary
What people, the nutcases?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I watched the Trump rally last night and he was superb. He stated all the things that are wrong and pledged to put them right. Jobs returning to America not disappearing abroad just to save a ten cents on production costs.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Rantan Zero wrote:
paolo wrote:People still saying the fake Hillary who emerged to greet the little girl was not the real Hillary
What people, the nutcases?
dems da ones
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

m4rkb wrote:I watched the Trump rally last night and he was superb. He stated all the things that are wrong and pledged to put them right. Jobs returning to America not disappearing abroad just to save a ten cents on production costs.
Not going to happen in reality though is it? If you factor in local wages, pensions, bonuses, sourcing raw materials, paying recruiters, private medical insurance, etc etc, it's far better and cost effective getting items manufactured in the Philippines or Kenya. That's the reality and however much he tries to garner support, it's a model that's not going to change. It's like the constant "tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime" which is guaranteed to whip up support but cutting through red tape, legal minefield and costs involved, these things aren't delivered.

Trump's just a demagogue who won't deliver what he says. He makes a few soundbites and whips up hysteria but once he gets in, the novelty will wear off and he'll be expected to deliver. I guess he'll blame the establishment when he fails to make any sort of impact. Any prick can stand in front of his hand picked supporters and cameras in a shiny black suit, wave his fists and come out with shite but can he deliver? I have my doubts.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:I watched the Trump rally last night and he was superb. He stated all the things that are wrong and pledged to put them right. Jobs returning to America not disappearing abroad just to save a ten cents on production costs.
:D

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

kancutlawns wrote:
Not going to happen in reality though is it? If you factor in local wages, pensions, bonuses, sourcing raw materials, paying recruiters, private medical insurance, etc etc, it's far better and cost effective getting items manufactured in the Philippines or Kenya. That's the reality and however much he tries to garner support, it's a model that's not going to change. It's like the constant "tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime" which is guaranteed to whip up support but cutting through red tape, legal minefield and costs involved, these things aren't delivered.

Trump's just a demagogue who won't deliver what he says. He makes a few soundbites and whips up hysteria but once he gets in, the novelty will wear off and he'll be expected to deliver. I guess he'll blame the establishment when he fails to make any sort of impact. Any prick can stand in front of his hand picked supporters and cameras in a shiny black suit, wave his fists and come out with shite but can he deliver? I have my doubts.
Trump doesn't give a toss. How much of his Trump branded tat that he sells or furnishes his hotels & casinos with is made in America? Little/none.

This from 5 years ago

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-t ... d=13472355

Nothing has changed even though he's running for President. You'd think he'd make some effort just so it looked like he could care less.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 8a619c4618

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Trump using charity money to pay legal bills now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09 ... settlemen/

Won't bother his followers though. He can literally do nothing dodgy enough to lose their support.

Hillman avenger

I assume this is the Trump who funded his own campaign with a LOAN so he could repay himself when other people contributed.

That one?

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Ralph wrote:Trump using charity money to pay legal bills now.

Won't bother his followers though. He can literally do nothing dodgy enough to lose their support.

The yank Corbyn.
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:

The yank Corbyn.
Ridiculous......Trump's got a chance of winning.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Ralph, that's all old stuff which has been discredited. How can you take it seriously when so much of it is made up of quoted from Hitlery's campaign staff ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:I assume this is the Trump who funded his own campaign with a LOAN so he could repay himself when other people contributed.

That one?
So, what's wrong with that ? It's commonplace for US politicians to borrow in advance of contributions, except this time he risked his own money instead of someone else's .

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Ralph wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:

The yank Corbyn.
Ridiculous......Trump's got a chance of winning.
A very good chance I hope .
This is the trouble with democracy isn't it Ralph ? A lot of stupid people can't see the benefits of socialism .
They'd never have been able to create a paradise like Venezuela if they'd had to listen to the electorate.
Do you think they should ban elections ?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

By the way, I'm not accusing of liking Hugo Chavez there.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:I assume this is the Trump who funded his own campaign with a LOAN so he could repay himself when other people contributed.

That one?
So, what's wrong with that ? It's commonplace for US politicians to borrow in advance of contributions, except this time he risked his own money instead of someone else's .
He's not risking his own money. He'll get it back. It's the idiots who donate to him that make the risk.