Hillary collapsing all over the place

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Ralph
Forum Admin

Re: Hillary collapsing all over the place

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:
m4 colin wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:Wasn't Oswald trained in rifle-shooting in the army?

It must get very tiring putting together these alternative versions, and you have to wonder why people bother.

Did anyone see the ITV doc re 9/11 in the week? Very interesting...it disposed of the "truther" stuff about it really being a bomb and blah blah, but it spent most of the time on the Saudi connections of most of the bombers and the US reluctance to square up to the Saudis..now that is a CREDIBLE theory.
Oswaldwas a US Marine and although the legend is "Every man a rifleman "
Oswald was not a trained sniper. For my money Oswalds shot (If it was Oswald)was the one that hit the road by the car . as for it being do'able several FBI and military marksmen have tried to duplicate that shot and failed . As far as I know Michael Yardley is the only one to succeed
and he is a world champion several times over
I think Oswald could have got the three shots off based on....

He would only have needed to reload the rifle twice in the eight seconds to get off all three shots, since the time was measured only from the moment he fired the first shot. The FBI concluded that a marksman could have fired a shot at least every 2.3 seconds.
In his book, Mr Bugliosi details how after just two or three minutes' practice with the gun in 1979, three police marksmen aiming at three targets representing Kennedy at the same distance from Oswald, got away three shots in less than eight seconds.

Maybe he just got lucky.

Then again maybe he only fired the shot that hit the road, No one will ever be sure. Just like no one will ever be sure who was involved in the plot.
I think the official explanation is probably correct. I haven't heard an alternative explanation yet that doesn't dissolve when scrutinised.

We'll never know for absolutely certain obviously.

Edit - Actually, the "official explanation" is that it's likely there was a conspiracy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_ ... ssinations

I think the most plausible explanation is that Oswald wasn't part of any conspiracy & acted alone.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

m4 colin wrote:You know one end of a gun from the other .........Honestly.Could you have made those shots from that window with that rifle ? I Couldnt.
No, I know I couldn't because I've tried with an identical Manlicher from the same distance and angulation. In saying this I must mention that I'm very competent indeed with most weapons. Also that when I tried it the rounds failed to penetrate the walls of a half rotten timber barn at that range. You could get the number of rounds off in the time but only if you're very efficient , but you can't work the bolt without unsighting the weapon, and there's no time to have repeatedly resighted in the time frame.
It's also worth mentioning that there was a Texas Ross tree in bloom blocking the line of fire and if youve got the choice with a moving target you do it when it's coming towards you, not going away from you because that's twice as hard. On the approach the target is stabilising and on the move away it's getting smaller every second.
You shouldn't start me on this subject Colin. I spent time studying it, and I'll send you to sleep.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
m4 colin wrote:

It must get very tiring putting together these alternative versions, and you have to wonder why people bother.

Did anyone see the ITV doc re 9/11 in the week? Very interesting...it disposed of the "truther" stuff about it really being a bomb and blah blah, but it spent most of the time on the Saudi connections of most of the bombers and the US reluctance to square up to the Saudis..now that is a CREDIBLE theory.
Oswaldwas a US Marine and although the legend is "Every man a rifleman "
Oswald was not a trained sniper. For my money Oswalds shot (If it was Oswald)was the one that hit the road by the car . as for it being do'able several FBI and military marksmen have tried to duplicate that shot and failed . As far as I know Michael Yardley is the only one to succeed

I know Mike Yardkey and he could shoot the testicles off a gnat at 3 miles. I must say though that he probably filed and oiled the bolt a lot to hit the target in the time.
See my previous post. Firing the number of rounds in the time and hitting the target are two different things.
and he is a world champion several times over
I think Oswald could have got the three shots off based on....

He would only have needed to reload the rifle twice in the eight seconds to get off all three shots, since the time was measured only from the moment he fired the first shot. The FBI concluded that a marksman could have fired a shot at least every 2.3 seconds.
In his book, Mr Bugliosi details how after just two or three minutes' practice with the gun in 1979, three police marksmen aiming at three targets representing Kennedy at the same distance from Oswald, got away three shots in less than eight seconds.

Maybe he just got lucky.

Then again maybe he only fired the shot that hit the road, No one will ever be sure. Just like no one will ever be sure who was involved in the plot.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Royal24s wrote:
m4 colin wrote:You know one end of a gun from the other .........Honestly.Could you have made those shots from that window with that rifle ? I Couldnt.
No, I know I couldn't because I've tried with an identical Manlicher from the same distance and angulation. In saying this I must mention that I'm very competent indeed with most weapons. Also that when I tried it the rounds failed to penetrate the walls of a half rotten timber barn at that range. You could get the number of rounds off in the time but only if you're very efficient , but you can't work the bolt without unsighting the weapon, and there's no time to have repeatedly resighted in the time frame.
It's also worth mentioning that there was a Texas Ross tree in bloom blocking the line of fire and if youve got the choice with a moving target you do it when it's coming towards you, not going away from you because that's twice as hard. On the approach the target is stabilising and on the move away it's getting smaller every second.
You shouldn't start me on this subject Colin. I spent time studying it, and I'll send you to sleep.
Often repeated but not true. You can see from the FBI reconstruction photographs the tree isn't blocking the line of fire. May be blocking the line of fire now but trees grow.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

You do know people sometimes lie and make up explanations when they get caught, do you ?
Oswald wasn't in the Army, he was in the Marines, and the fact that you don't know the difference suggests that you're not too up on the standard he reached, or the difference between an M4/ M5 carbine / rifle he'd have qualified on an the Manlicher carcano which is claimed to be the weapon used by him on 22/11.
The fact that you can't understand why anyone would bother forming an alternative hypothesis when the official explanation is demonstrably untrue because it's too tiring also explains a lot.
Hey - here's one for you to think about- do you think the British government and it's agencies believe the official version ? If they were convinced that something altogether different happened, do you think they'd tell you ? - on the BBC perhaps ?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Ralph wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

Often repeated but not true. You can see from the FBI reconstruction photographs the tree isn't blocking the line of fire. May be blocking the line of fire now but trees grow.
No, they actually chopped it down shortly after the assassination because they realised it was a problem. I've spoken to lots of local people who recall the tree and it's subsequent felling, and I've seen snaps people took with the tree in the background .
Obviously the FBI reconstruction photographs are open to question. Do you believe the Warren Report too ?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Ralph wrote:Hillary's double on the grassy knoll...
Well, I don't know whether those pictures of the two ears are genuine, but if they are there's a problem.
" Eliminate the impossible and whatever is left, however improbable , must be the truth"

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Further to that Ralph, a great number of events described in the version you have believed are simply impossible.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

phpBB [video]

6 shots in 5 seconds.

Oswald likely fired 3 shots in over 8 seconds.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

That weapon is altered. You cannot work the bolt like that on a standard manlicher carcano.
You'd have to file and oil it , possibly get it re ground by an armourer, or replace the whole bolt action to get it to do that.
I think the bolt action would be interchangeable with a Mauser , certainly with a bit of work, and that's my guess what's happened there.
What's the source of this clip ?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Also, you CANNOT work the bolt on. Manlicher without unsighting the weapon. I defy you or anyone else to do that with an undoctored manlicher carcano 6.5

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Do you think we should have a JFK thread ?
Might invigorate discussion here, which it needs, and attract lots of new contributors .

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

In the USA live many custom rifle makers who could work on a mannlicher till it achieved that rate of fire
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:Do you think we should have a JFK thread ?
Might invigorate discussion here, which it needs, and attract lots of new contributors .
https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... &hilit=jfk
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Do you think we should have a JFK thread ?
https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... &hilit=jfk

I see that I even posted on it !

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Royal24s wrote:No it wasn't Oswald and Oswald wasn't Oswald actually. At least the man we've all seen and believed to be Oswald. That's what I was talking about above. There were at least 2 men using that identity, which was a legend if you're familiar with that term. The one we've all seen on tv was probably a Russian actually.
Now I happen to know this happened so that's why I'm not going to discount the possibility of a created doppelgänger for Killery, but it's so far out of the public imagination that I'm quite certain a lot of people here will think its completely nuts.

I'm pretty clued up on 22/11 Rossco. Maybe we should have a thread on it.
Pretty sure there was a JFK thread on here before.

As for making one. Work away. Think most people have a set idea on that one. But sure something to chat about at the end of the day.

Me myself I don't believe in the lone gunman story for one sec. Never did. I was always more interested in the why not the who about that shooting.

EDIT - Just saw Zambo posted a link to a JFK thread but that isn't the one I was talking about. Was a while ago now. And was longer than that one. Goodness knows where it is buried now. Not even sure if the thread search works on this forum any more. But if it does have a hoke about. Or maybe one of the mods can help out.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Rossco wrote:
Royal24s wrote:No it wasn't Oswald and Oswald wasn't Oswald actually. At least the man we've all seen and believed to be Oswald. That's what I was talking about above. There were at least 2 men using that identity, which was a legend if you're familiar with that term. The one we've all seen on tv was probably a Russian actually.
Now I happen to know this happened so that's why I'm not going to discount the possibility of a created doppelgänger for Killery, but it's so far out of the public imagination that I'm quite certain a lot of people here will think its completely nuts.

As for making one. Work away. Think most people have a set idea on that one. But sure something to chat about at the end of the day.

Me myself I don't believe in the lone gunman story for one sec. Never did. I was always more interested in the why not the who about that shooting.

EDIT - Just saw Zambo posted a link to a JFK thread but that isn't the one I was talking about. Was a while ago now. And was longer than that one. Goodness knows where it is buried now. Not even sure if the thread search works on this forum any more. But if it does have a hoke about. Or maybe one of the mods can help out.

Pretty sure it was a coup Rossco. Very much the same forces which are presently ranged against Donald Trump, but in a much earlier stage of development.
Kennedy himself wasn't such a great guy as he's sometimes painted now, but he was trying to get back control of the US government for the elected representatives of the people .
There was a big backlash against the military industrial complex at the time which is seldom reported now, and whatever his faults JfK was the anchorman of that.
That's why they put him down in the street rather than an accident or illness in private - as an example you see.
I could back all that up if you like, but I'm sure it's a bit boring to most people. Just happens to be an interest of mine, or used to be anyway, so I can tend to bang on about it.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:

Pretty sure it was a coup Rossco. Very much the same forces which are presently ranged against Donald Trump, but in a much earlier stage of development.
Kennedy himself wasn't such a great guy as he's sometimes painted now, but he was trying to get back control of the US government for the elected representatives of the people .
There was a big backlash against the military industrial complex at the time which is seldom reported now, and whatever his faults JfK was the anchorman of that.
That's why they put him down in the street rather than an accident or illness in private - as an example you see.
I could back all that up if you like, but I'm sure it's a bit boring to most people. Just happens to be an interest of mine, or used to be anyway, so I can tend to bang on about it.
Think it was both shadow government/ dark forces and to do with Vietnam myself. LBJ wasn't long in getting the military numbers into Vietnam.

And yep. Agreed he was made an example. Wasn't that long after this speech.

phpBB [video]

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Rossco wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:

Think it was both shadow government/ dark forces and to do with Vietnam myself. LBJ wasn't long in getting the military numbers into Vietnam.

phpBB [video]
After many years of studying this matter off and on and nearly two years devoted to it specifically, I somehow missed that speech. Yet it's almost the smoking gun !
It draws together multifarious chains of evidence which all lead to one terrifying conclusion and doesn't prove anything itself but completely confirms the conclusions reached by serious investigations which are not ever likely to be published.
Once again I note that a detective greater than I has apparently pointed you in a certain way.

I also wonder whether it should be the subject of its own thread because it quite separately shows that if those who see the lies and crimes in the establishment and try to draw attention to them are " Conspiracy Theorists", then JFK, like his predecessor President Eisenhower are among a them . How strange that two consecutive holders of the most informed and powerful office in the world believed there to be a globalist plot, but since the latter was murdered, that belief has been portrayed as an illusion in the minds of lunatics.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

[quote="Rossco"]Pretty sure there was a JFK thread on here before.
As for making one. Work away. Think most people have a set idea on that one. But sure something to chat about at the end of the day./quote]

If there is going to be a JFK thread , then I will be demanding a Paul McCartney is dead thread.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Yes, he died years ago

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Oh no. I was thinking of Jo McCarthy.
Paul Mcartneys the banjo player isn't he ?

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:

phpBB [video]
After many years of studying this matter off and on and nearly two years devoted to it specifically, I somehow missed that speech. Yet it's almost the smoking gun !
It draws together multifarious chains of evidence which all lead to one terrifying conclusion and doesn't prove anything itself but completely confirms the conclusions reached by serious investigations which are not ever likely to be published.
Once again I note that a detective greater than I has apparently pointed you in a certain way.

I also wonder whether it should be the subject of its own thread because it quite separately shows that if those who see the lies and crimes in the establishment and try to draw attention to them are " Conspiracy Theorists", then JFK, like his predecessor President Eisenhower are among a them . How strange that two consecutive holders of the most informed and powerful office in the world believed there to be a globalist plot, but since the latter was murdered, that belief has been portrayed as an illusion in the minds of lunatics.
Except he's talking about and to the press, it's 1961 and he's worried about the Russians.
Brilliantly Honest

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

warmleatherette wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:

phpBB [video]

Except he's talking about and to the press, it's 1961 and he's worried about the Russians.
JFK was on about, what he was on about Leather. If you can't see that, that is your problem. Not mine.

The so called 'enlightened ones' those who move in the shadows and hide in the dark. That was what he was on about.

But you believe what you want.

Here's one for a bit of a brain and doesn't buy the lies though....Who did JFK take over from?

Oh aye. This fella. And what did this fella say in his final address. Oh aye.

phpBB [video]

Strike a light folks.

And yep 100% correct Royal. Both Eisenhower and JFK were very much warning people about the so called 'enlightened ones' or call them whatever you wish. All the same lying scum anyhow whichever name people prefer to use for them.
Last edited by Rossco on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Rossco wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:

phpBB [video]

He was on about, what he was on about.

The so called 'enlightened ones' those who move in the shadows and hide in the dark. That was what he was on about.

But you believe what you want.
It was a speech to the press association in front of the press association regarding them printing "secrets" and letting the commies know stuff in April 1961 very shortly after the bay of pigs, that'll be 2 years odd before the assassination or "not long", if you bother to listen to all of the speech and not the highlights it's pretty obvious, it's called documented history, not alternative history but hey, you believe want you want.
Brilliantly Honest