Post by Rossco »

warmleatherette wrote:
Rossco wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Pretty sure there was a JFK thread on here before.

As for making one. Work away. Think most people have a set idea on that one. But sure something to chat about at the end of the day.

Me myself I don't believe in the lone gunman story for one sec. Never did. I was always more interested in the why not the who about that shooting.

EDIT - Just saw Zambo posted a link to a JFK thread but that isn't the one I was talking about. Was a while ago now. And was longer than that one. Goodness knows where it is buried now. Not even sure if the thread search works on this forum any more. But if it does have a hoke about. Or maybe one of the mods can help out.

Pretty sure it was a coup Rossco. Very much the same forces which are presently ranged against Donald Trump, but in a much earlier stage of development.
Kennedy himself wasn't such a great guy as he's sometimes painted now, but he was trying to get back control of the US government for the elected representatives of the people .
There was a big backlash against the military industrial complex at the time which is seldom reported now, and whatever his faults JfK was the anchorman of that.
That's why they put him down in the street rather than an accident or illness in private - as an example you see.
I could back all that up if you like, but I'm sure it's a bit boring to most people. Just happens to be an interest of mine, or used to be anyway, so I can tend to bang on about it.
Think it was both shadow government/ dark forces and to do with Vietnam myself. LBJ wasn't long in getting the military numbers into Vietnam.

And yep. Agreed he was made an example. Wasn't that long after this speech.

phpBB [video]
After many years of studying this matter off and on and nearly two years devoted to it specifically, I somehow missed that speech. Yet it's almost the smoking gun !
It draws together multifarious chains of evidence which all lead to one terrifying conclusion and doesn't prove anything itself but completely confirms the conclusions reached by serious investigations which are not ever likely to be published.
Once again I note that a detective greater than I has apparently pointed you in a certain way.

I also wonder whether it should be the subject of its own thread because it quite separately shows that if those who see the lies and crimes in the establishment and try to draw attention to them are " Conspiracy Theorists", then JFK, like his predecessor President Eisenhower are among a them . How strange that two consecutive holders of the most informed and powerful office in the world believed there to be a globalist plot, but since the latter was murdered, that belief has been portrayed as an illusion in the minds of lunatics.
Except he's talking about and to the press, it's 1961 and he's worried about the Russians.
He was on about, what he was on about.

The so called 'enlightened ones' those who move in the shadows and hide in the dark. That was what he was on about.

But you believe what you want.
It was a speech to the press association in front of the press association regarding them printing "secrets" and letting the commies know stuff in April 1961 very shortly after the bay of pigs, that'll be 2 years odd before the assassination or "not long", if you bother to listen to all of the speech and not the highlights it's pretty obvious, it's called documented history, not alternative history but hey, you believe want you want.
You really believe that lie.

But if you want to believe the lies you work away. What is that saying again? Oh yeah. You can fool some people some of the time...and so on.

Indeed.

Both Eisenhower and JFK made it clear who they spoke off. Now in this age of information.

But well....the far left are commies anyhow and the globalists are commies but they are also whatever role they choose to be when it suits whatever needs and plans they choose to further their agenda at any given time. The enlightened ones, that is the name they choose for themselves. That is the one . That is the sick genius of them and their lies. The secret bit. They move in the shadows and love the dark. Sneaky liars like that. But as I have said and made very clear. They are of their father whom they follow.

And was editing my post so you missed this video but reread my edited post.

And like I say you believe what you will. Me I know how this world is. I know and do not need the likes of you to point out how it is. You are well behind the 8 ball no harm to you.

Just the truth.

phpBB [video]

It is a beast with many heads. That is what it is. And we have all been told as much.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

warmleatherette

Re: Hillary collapsing all over the place

Post by warmleatherette »

Rossco wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Rossco wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

Pretty sure it was a coup Rossco. Very much the same forces which are presently ranged against Donald Trump, but in a much earlier stage of development.
Kennedy himself wasn't such a great guy as he's sometimes painted now, but he was trying to get back control of the US government for the elected representatives of the people .
There was a big backlash against the military industrial complex at the time which is seldom reported now, and whatever his faults JfK was the anchorman of that.
That's why they put him down in the street rather than an accident or illness in private - as an example you see.
I could back all that up if you like, but I'm sure it's a bit boring to most people. Just happens to be an interest of mine, or used to be anyway, so I can tend to bang on about it.
Think it was both shadow government/ dark forces and to do with Vietnam myself. LBJ wasn't long in getting the military numbers into Vietnam.

phpBB [video]
After many years of studying this matter off and on and nearly two years devoted to it specifically, I somehow missed that speech. Yet it's almost the smoking gun !
It draws together multifarious chains of evidence which all lead to one terrifying conclusion and doesn't prove anything itself but completely confirms the conclusions reached by serious investigations which are not ever likely to be published.
Once again I note that a detective greater than I has apparently pointed you in a certain way.

I also wonder whether it should be the subject of its own thread because it quite separately shows that if those who see the lies and crimes in the establishment and try to draw attention to them are " Conspiracy Theorists", then JFK, like his predecessor President Eisenhower are among a them . How strange that two consecutive holders of the most informed and powerful office in the world believed there to be a globalist plot, but since the latter was murdered, that belief has been portrayed as an illusion in the minds of lunatics.
Except he's talking about and to the press, it's 1961 and he's worried about the Russians.
He was on about, what he was on about.

The so called 'enlightened ones' those who move in the shadows and hide in the dark. That was what he was on about.

But you believe what you want.
It was a speech to the press association in front of the press association regarding them printing "secrets" and letting the commies know stuff in April 1961 very shortly after the bay of pigs, that'll be 2 years odd before the assassination or "not long", if you bother to listen to all of the speech and not the highlights it's pretty obvious, it's called documented history, not alternative history but hey, you believe want you want.
You really believe that lie.

But if you want to believe the lies you work away. What is that saying again? Oh yeah. You can fool some people some of the time...and so on.

Indeed.

Both Eisenhower and JFK made it clear who they spoke off. Now in this age of information.

But well....the far left are commies anyhow and the globalists are commies but they are also whatever role they choose to be when it suits whatever needs and plans they choose to further their agenda at any given time. The enlightened ones, that is the name they choose for themselves. That is the one . That is the sick genius of them and their lies. The secret bit. They move in the shadows and love the dark. Sneaky liars like that. But as I have said and made very clear. They are of their father whom they follow.

And was editing my post so you missed this video but reread my edited post.

And like I say you believe what you will. Me I know how this world is. I know and do not need the likes of you to point out how it is. You are well behind the 8 ball no harm to you.

Just the truth.

phpBB [video]

It is a beast with many heads. That is what it is. And we have all been told as much.
Which bits a lie, the time, the place or the audience?
Brilliantly Honest

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

warmleatherette wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Royal24s wrote:No it wasn't Oswald and Oswald wasn't Oswald actually. At least the man we've all seen and believed to be Oswald. That's what I was talking about above. There were at least 2 men using that identity, which was a legend if you're familiar with that term. The one we've all seen on tv was probably a Russian actually.
Now I happen to know this happened so that's why I'm not going to discount the possibility of a created doppelgänger for Killery, but it's so far out of the public imagination that I'm quite certain a lot of people here will think its completely nuts.

I'm pretty clued up on 22/11 Rossco. Maybe we should have a thread on it.

As for making one. Work away. Think most people have a set idea on that one. But sure something to chat about at the end of the day.

Me myself I don't believe in the lone gunman story for one sec. Never did. I was always more interested in the why not the who about that shooting.

EDIT - Just saw Zambo posted a link to a JFK thread but that isn't the one I was talking about. Was a while ago now. And was longer than that one. Goodness knows where it is buried now. Not even sure if the thread search works on this forum any more. But if it does have a hoke about. Or maybe one of the mods can help out.

phpBB [video]

As I said, certain things which he says draw other things together. Far too much detail and data is involved to explain it here.
I think this should all be in the JFK thread, which I think has got potential .
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Royal24s wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Royal24s wrote:No it wasn't Oswald and Oswald wasn't Oswald actually. At least the man we've all seen and believed to be Oswald. That's what I was talking about above. There were at least 2 men using that identity, which was a legend if you're familiar with that term. The one we've all seen on tv was probably a Russian actually.
Now I happen to know this happened so that's why I'm not going to discount the possibility of a created doppelgänger for Killery, but it's so far out of the public imagination that I'm quite certain a lot of people here will think its completely nuts.

I'm pretty clued up on 22/11 Rossco. Maybe we should have a thread on it.

phpBB [video]

As I said, certain things which he says draw other things together. Far too much detail and data is involved to explain it here.
I think this should all be in the JFK thread, which I think has got potential .
Make a new thread then on JFK Royal. You seem to be busting to make one :D :lol:

The other one is a load of ballix anyhow. So just start a new one.

I really don't have anything more to add on this subject. I have made my mind up as to WHY he was killed. That was the bit that done my head in but it seems quite clear now.

As always a couple of reasons. But that seems to be how they roll. An agenda within an agenda. Kind of like boxing in a way. Few jabs to line up the hook/power shot.

You were what you were in your chosen career so you know that there is no such thing as a coincidence right! Leave that to others to play that silly game. We both know there is no such thing. No random nonsense here, and not when it comes to something as big and world changing as this was and what it paved the way for.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Well you're right. No one in that job likes coincidences, but you've got to force yourself to accept that they do very occasionally happen. So do inconsistencies , but this many coincidences and inconsistencies - I don't think so !
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

phpBB [video]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news ... st-8920720

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... sniff.html

:D

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I could make that shot easy, probably while asleep
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

caveman

Post by caveman »

Now pictures show that during the debate hillary had an ear piece and a box with wires can seen under her dress at the top

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

She's fucking fucked up, spasming everywhere and has to wear a huge diaper because she shits herself all the time.

Still better than trump though.
The most abused and banned poster in Talkforum history.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:She's fucking fucked up, spasming everywhere and has to wear a huge diaper because she shits herself all the time.

Still better than trump though.
I remember you ! I'td be the shitting herself that puts her in front in your book ............Get back in your Karzi .
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:She's fucking fucked up, spasming everywhere and has to wear a huge diaper because she shits herself all the time.
Sounds like Mr Brazil.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Brilliantly Honest