Project Fear discredited

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Project Fear discredited

Post by m4rkb »

finchman wrote:The head honcho of Weatherspoons was on telly this morning telling it as it is,he works in the real world.

Then you have that Welsh cock who wants to lead the Labour party,who has never had a job in his fucking life telling us he will take us back into the EU.

The EU needs us more than we need them.
Very close to dead right Finchy. He was a radio producer in the totally unbiased BBC newsrooms for ten years making sure we heard the news with no political slant on it at all.

Royal24s

Re: Project Fear discredited

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:It's quite tiresome being constantly trolled by a moron.
Yes
Very funny, but you don't really think I troll you do you Hillman ?
I mean, I don't , but if I thought it was bothering you I'd ease up a lot. Its possible to misjudge someone's sensitivities and whilst I've been a professional piss taker all my life, I've never deliberately done that to anyone I thought would be upset by it.
Seriously do say so if that's the case , and if it is I'm very sorry.
Oh no
I was reacting to what seemed to be that accusation towards me.
I can't remember a time when you responded, at least to me, without including either a dig at me, or some assertion along the lines of "I know what I am talking about and I can't be troubled to explain to the likes of you".
It's irritating and leads me to think much of what you post is just bluster.
But it's not actually upsetting
No, I wasn't talking about you. You do sometimes stick a bit of a dig in and I very often take the piss a bit, but we're both grown ups and there's no real malice in it.
I was referring to the person who just posts some insult every time someone he doesn't like days anything. You never do that - you always make a point or an argument , and I don't really mind if you want to call me a big c***t in the process.
It's the free standing abuse which I find tiresome.
In fairness , there'd be no point to any of it if we didn't have someone whos going to take the opposite view every time then argue a glass eye to sleep about it. That's half the fun isn't it ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".