Vaz - Gone

In-depth debate on all topical issues
kancutlawns

Re: Vaz - Gone

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:
birdie wrote:He's certainly got some front, just stood up in the Chamber and asked a question as cool as a cucumber, no hint of embarrassment or nowt, you've got to hand it to him. :lol:
It's called 'being in denial'. A sorry state of affairs. Once he faces-up to his personal demons it will all come crashing-down. I'm talking about myself as much as I am talking about Mr. Vaz. But to my credit I never fucked rent-boys. My biggest crime was posting bollocks on an Internet forum.

:mrgreen:
I don't get the moralising from a bunch of degenerate, middle aged blokes on an Internet forum who can't hold down a job or have ever had meaningful relationships with another human being. Bloke's made mistakes and politics ain't a talent contest after all is it?
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Look we've all bummed twinks on expenses and forgotten to unchain them from the radiator. IT HAPPENS. We've all chaired a prostitution enquiry while booking places at a fuckpig-in-sling party. WHY THE HYSTERIA?
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

He really is an ugly disagreeable cunt though mate. Speaking for myself I'm a 6ft2in not bad looking twat with a big cock, I've got nothing much to prove at the end of the day. I think most men who ascribe to becoming 'MP's' have deep-seated personal problems. You know? The "Look at me" factor. That inherent desire to be seen and garner the attention that was lacking from a father-figure during adolescence.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

No longer the Bridesmaid

I have multiple mental illnesses, a tiny cock, a distinct lack of postitive male role models growing up in the hood plus I'm dead yet I still manage to conduct myself with extreme dignity on this internet message board

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:I have multiple mental illnesses, a tiny cock, a distinct lack of postitive male role models growing up in the hood plus I'm dead yet I still manage to conduct myself with extreme dignity on this internet message board
Mick Hucknall didn't use these attributes as a hindrance however.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Not a shock but this vaz character is going to try and front this out
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

paolo

Post by paolo »

For the past ten years, the UK Member of Parliament Keith Vaz has chaired the House of Commons committee which oversees vice, drugs and the police.

Could paying for sex compromise his ability to make fair judgments?

For the last ten years, Keith Vaz (Nigel Keith Anthony Standish Vaz) has been Chairman of the UK parliament's powerful Home Affairs Select Committee, which keeps an eye on child abuse rings involving top people.

Keith Vaz is currently overseeing a reform of Britain's prostitution laws

It's simply a conflict of interests and is not acceptable.

Should he goes because he is a cunt, non white, left wing, a homosexualist etc etc?

No, he should go because of the conflict of interests regarding his role but he's going to front it out, try to ride out the week whilst spinning that it is either racist/sexist/ageist or whatever-ist whilst getting the left on board plus lgbgt's and all that malarkey

Was he the MP caught up in the Hinduja passports affair?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

No longer the Bridesmaid

He was probably researching it. Like Pete Townshend.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Or lucky, he liked detailed data analysis, writing macros and bedding busty Ghanaian hotties in the snooker halls on New Cross.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

This is the cunt that wanted The Satanic Verses banned.

He deserves all the shit he's getting. Sanctimonious prick.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I think it is still technically illegal to pay money for sex. I could be wrong. Call that ex-Spurs manager, the twat in the suit who ran Luton Town FC, name escapes me. Ugly little fucker always popping-up on Five-Live. Creepy sod with greasy hair. God fucking damn it, what's his name, it's on the tip of my tongue.

Pleat! David Pleat! Now I've lost the point of my post, but at least I got his name.
Last edited by carcinogen on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

paolo

Post by paolo »

pleat and his shit dance
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

No longer the Bridesmaid

Pards and his shitter one. Long list for him

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

He offered to pay for coke for a rentboy too, I'm pretty sure that is a crime.

No longer the Bridesmaid

WE'VE ALL DONE IT

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Keith Vaz is a fucking twat. If he wishes to bang Romanian rentboys in his sparetime good luck to him. That's the end of the story. Who gives a fucking shit about this sorry cunt. If he can get my wheelie-bin emptied on time he gets my fucking vote.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:Keith Vaz is a fucking twat. If he wishes to bang Romanian rentboys in his sparetime good luck to him. That's the end of the story. Who gives a fucking shit about this sorry cunt. If he can get my wheelie-bin emptied on time he gets my fucking vote.
Do you like in Leicester East, carc? Also, I thought it's the councils that sort out the wheelie bins, not serving Members of Parliament. He's still a cunt.

No longer the Bridesmaid

HAI GUIZE WHOSE KEN VAZZ?

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

carcinogen wrote:Keith Vaz is a fucking twat. If he wishes to bang Romanian rentboys in his sparetime good luck to him. That's the end of the story. Who gives a fucking shit about this sorry cunt. If he can get my wheelie-bin emptied on time he gets my fucking vote.
He's a washing machine salesman not a binman. Well, not yet anyway.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Can we get a LGBT tag on vag, sorry, VAZ??!!
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Stepped down before being pushed as chair of Home Affairs committee.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

billyliar

Post by billyliar »

carcinogen wrote:He really is an ugly disagreeable cunt though mate. Speaking for myself I'm a 6ft2in not bad looking twat with a big cock, I've got nothing much to prove at the end of the day. I think most men who ascribe to becoming 'MP's' have deep-seated personal problems. You know? The "Look at me" factor. That inherent desire to be seen and garner the attention that was lacking from a father-figure during adolescence.
Once heard someone call politics, "celebrity for ugly people." When you look at it like that, as I have done ever since I heard that, it all makes sense.
Had another emotional night thinking of @RIPGarySpeed and I don't think the feeling is ever going away.....

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

billyliar wrote:Once heard someone call politics, "celebrity for ugly people." When you look at it like that, as I have done ever since I heard that, it all makes sense.
Yup. I think the days of genuine service and sacrfice to the wider public have long gone now. Government is a fucking sick reality show nowadays. You should read this weeks issue of Private Eye, they've done a big expose of how all the MPs get these right cushy well-paid jobs after they've finished. Bloody disgrace really. I think that's where Keith fucked-up. We all know they take the fucking piss out of us, we just don't want it pushed in our proletariat faces.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Vaz was the victim in all this

He is an old, non white, goggle eyed , left wing hypocritical homosexualist with lots to unravel, stepping down to prevent further investigation

Unfairly picked on by racist sexists who outed him
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

No longer the Bridesmaid

He'll be back in six months